dhazer
  • dhazer
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
8 years ago
I heard alot of people saying we have an easy schedule next year so lets take a look :

HOME: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Seattle Seahawks

AWAY: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
isocleas2
8 years ago
I think the away schedule is incredibly easy, outside of maybe Minnesota the Packers should be favored to win them all. Home schedule seems average to potentially difficult. Dallas, N.Y., Houston, and Indianapolis could all be mediocre teams or easily win their own division. Seattle is always tough, and after a year in which they didn't make the superbowl it will be interesting to see if they resume their juggernaut status.

Its still early but I think the Packers have a big rebound year, something like 6-2 at home and 7-1 on the road wouldn't surprise me.
Porforis
8 years ago
Not concerned with the regular season schedule - The packers will make the playoffs. The key is not regressing on offense and defense, getting the offense back in shape, and working on consistency so we're a legitimate super bowl contender.
DakotaT
8 years ago
Eradicate the self shitting at it's 16-0 baby!
UserPostedImage
Porforis
8 years ago
This forum needs a feature where any mention of "self shitting" or "self-shitting" gets replaced with an animated gif of a pile of crap crapping on itself.
nerdmann
8 years ago

Eradicate the self shitting at it's 16-0 baby!

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Agreed.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
uffda udfa
8 years ago
Dallas and Minnesota are the only two tough home games we have but then again Chicago and Detroit now have confidence playing in our yard. Colts and Texans should be gimmes considering they're teams that play inside most of the time especially if these are winter games. I'd say the same for NYG but see: Chicago and Detroit they have confidence in Lambeau.

Road schedule looks very cake. I don't see any reason we can't actually go 8-0 on the road. Playing in Minnesota's new stadium should be interesting. Thought we had the advantage at TCF. That place will be rocking in it's honeymoon period so that should be one tough loud place to play this year. I think even the weak Viking fanbase who likes to sell it's tix to Packers fans won't for this season because the place is new minimizing our crowd this upcoming year.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

musccy
8 years ago
Why the hell are we commenting on the difficulty of the schedule in February? We do this every year. There will probably be a 30+% roster turn over for every team, Packers included, and who knows what will happen with injuries.
Porforis
8 years ago

Why the hell are we commenting on the difficulty of the schedule in February? We do this every year. There will probably be a 30+% roster turn over for every team, Packers included, and who knows what will happen with injuries.

Originally Posted by: musccy 

It's a long offseason, have to talk about something, right?
PackerTraxx
8 years ago

Originally Posted by: musccy 

Because we want to.
That's what fans do.
It's the off season.
Why talk at all.
It's fun.
We want to be heard.
That's what forums are for.
etc. etc. 😁

Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (11h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (12h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (16h) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
33m / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.