uffda udfa
6 years ago

This is the way I look at it.

In 2016 the Packers went 11-6, then beat the Giants (another 11-6 team) 38-13 in a game Rodgers played great, Squeaked by a 13-4 team in the Cowboys 34-31 in a game Rodgers played okay to good, and lost to a 12-5 team in the Falcons 44-21 in a game Rodgers played okay to not okay.

If we have a similiar team to last year, what will it take for us to get to the super bowl assuming we make it to the postseason?

1. Rodgers playing good to great every game. I agree we can't rely on this, but if he plays good to great every game, he can carry the team
2. Rodgers playing okay to good every game and the defense/rest of the team being marginally better than they were last year.

I don't think one needs to drink kool aid to think that either of those two things are possible. That being said, I am concerned about the O and D lines. We should have an okay idea after a few games, and a good idea after 6 games or so what kind of team we have. For right now though, I don't think anybody has a reasonable way of saying this team is notably better or worse overall than last year. And with that, I can't see how anybody thinks that we WILL or WILL NOT win the super bowl or at least make it there with any degree of certainty.

Blindly assuming the Packers have no chance based off of minimal changes from last year isn't any better than blindly assuming the Packers are going 16-0 on the road to a super bowl blowout.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Worried about OL and DL and not CB?

I am right there with everyone who thinks the Packers have a chance to get to the show. Where we differ is I don't think the chance is anything more than hoping we get a 3rd string QB in the NFC Championship who has never played a down. That is the type of QB we'll need to face to get there. This team can not stop the pass vs. elite QB's. It hasn't for I don't know how long? Why would it change with Davon House as our #1 CB? He can defend Julio Jones? No. He can't. Can he make it not a total mismatch? Not likely. We're bringing knives to gunfights at CB. Sure, every once in awhile the guy with the knife might actually win one, but it ain't going to happen often. Pin the expectations on that but to act like the chance we get to the show is some real solid one based on the fact we were there last year is faulty. We were there last year and got blown off the field because we couldn't stop the pass. That is not changing this year.

This was just a little piece I wanted to leave here before I exit so when the time comes you can recall it. It should be something you're glad I wrote so you can rub it in my face when I'm wrong, but...am I? Will I be? I doubt deep down you think this is wrong but those wishes and hopes are very seducing vs. cold rational detached thinking which is needed for objectivity.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

isocleas2
6 years ago

Again, if you think that then admit he was wrong and you were wrong for backing him all these years because he's FINALLY learned the way he was doing it wasn't the best way.

One thing struck me while reading your post, iso. I'm surprised it never hit me until a few moments ago. When did you become a fan of this team? I'm starting to wonder if the reason my views are so difficult for some is because some of our fanbase is used to winning games. Do you want to talk Packers as much when times are bad as when they are good? I do. I follow this team through highs and lows. I think many of those who want the ears tickled with a long green and yellow feather ain't in that. They're around to front run a little bit. I wonder how many of those types will be around when Aaron is gone and this team goes 3-13 during a rebuild? Will change nothing for me. Will it for you? What type of fan/follower of this team are you really?

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

So Ted signed a few more players this year and he's getting old. Is that about it? You lack evidence to support your conspiracy theory imo.

Also there are plenty of explanations for why Ted is signing more FAs now than before, and no its not because he's seen the error of his ways. We let a bunch of players walk this offseason, and since you can only get 4 comp picks per year Ted was able to sign players without being penalized. You never seem to mention that point. Combine that with some cellar dwellers changing up their defenses put more bargain FAs on the market that fit what we're doing. I think Ted after managing the cap well for years and keeping us competitive for a super bowl has decided that Rodgers is no longer a spring chicken and wants to take a few more gambles. Increases the odds a few percentage points.

That's not as flashy as the organization is silencing reporters and covering up some terrible truth, but its much more likely.

Also, questioning someone's fandom is pretty insulting considering you know almost nothing about me. But seeing as I'm a middle aged adult born/raised in Green Bay I'm guessing I've spent a larger percentage of my life cheering for the packers than you have 😝 I remember going to the games as kid in the 80's and early 90's long before Favre showed up, and will be supporting them long after Rodgers is gone. Try and find a new way to invalidate my opinions imo.

uffda udfa
6 years ago
My fandom and motives are constantly in question because they're dissenting from the norm. Now, you know how it feels. I apologize.

Just so you know, I remember watching John Brockington. My all time favorite Packer back in the day was Gerry Ellis. I wrote a song about Ellis and Ivery to the tune of Ebony and Ivory from way back so I've been following this team for a long long time. My point was that many "great" Packers fans front run. It's amazing how many Packers fans there all of sudden were when Favre turned into something. Heck, Majik started the pickups filling up the train and wagon before Brett. Where were all those great fans prior to that? Those types will vanish like a fart in the wind soon as this team goes back to the 80's. I will be enthused by our new direction and will be ecstatic to watch the team build. I have to believe once Ted is gone it will be a lot more fun to be a fan even if the team doesn't win as many regular season games. A real human being that will relate to the fan base and players that will understand that rings are the thing not B+ football as the goal where we brag about how we're better than most everyone while being far from the best. That will rejuvenate me.

Hopefully, this board is full of the type of fans who would be just as likely to come here and post at 3-13 as they would at 13-3. I am definitely one of those that would be no different at 3-13. I do wonder how many would abandon ship? That's fair to wonder. How could they love the Packers if Ted is gone. He's the all time greatest GM. It would have to suck to go from him to whatever is next because whomever is next can't help but fail in light of his greatness. Ha ha.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Barfarn
6 years ago

First, you're totally off base, B. How can I say great things about the O, if I hate Ted Thompson?
All I am is disappointed about the CB position. I think it's a travesty. It's not Ted hate that makes me type what I do about the situation. I think King was a poor pick and an even poorer solution as to how to improve the position and defense on the whole. Davon House as your #1 CB is a total settle and somewhat embarrassing. Why ANYONE would think him worthy of that is beyond me. Was he a #1 when he was here previously? No. Would Jacksonville have released a true #1 CB?...

You're like the serial killer that walks past a person who lives and you say, I'm no serial killer. Or the straight F student that steals the answers to the test and misses a couple on purpose to help concealed the theft.

You parse and view things in a contrived way and ignore other facts to maintain your vacuous opinions. It is PROVEN to you that GB, mainly Gunter, shut down Jones..we have improved at CB and you ignore this FACT and keep babbling about how we can shut him down. Our 2017 #5 or 6 CB in '16 shut down Jones! You trash Randall, ignoring the reality by refusing to compare to him to the other good players developed. You dont seem to understand there is a Cap, pay a stud here means you dont one over there!

What is a #1 CB? This thinking is 100% crap; not football, its video game junk thinking. There is not a single team that has a "#1" at every position, so Seattle has Sherman, I guess he's a #1, not that I know what the fuck that means, and GB doesn't. Well Einstein, now let's look at the Offensive tackles. They have 2 that SUCK, a #63 and a #64 OT, I guess is what you'd call them. I'd rather have House, Bahktieri and Bulaga than Sherman, Suck and Suckier. You focus on a position that has not shown itself not to be a great strength [Though it could by playoff time] ignoring everything else.

Shields is gone; you expect Ted to shit another? In your video game world, he trades Jeff Janis for Richard Sherman. If he could sign another Shields for 10M he'd do it. In your world Ted is a dick because he wont do it; he wont go for it. Ted makes every move he can to improve the team; you refuse to see that he competes 31 GM for players or that players have choices and a majority of players rank GB as one of the worst places to be stuck-in.

Steve made several great points and you refused to respond directly to his stuff. I've provided dozens of facts that show our CB were good enough in '16 and now we're better. Address solid argument and facts with scholarship and acumen or keep hating on Ted.

Quit wasting time defending your style. All you have to do is defend your opinions with and by addressing FOOTBALL acumen and FACTS.
Porforis
6 years ago

Worried about OL and DL and not CB?

Still worried about CB but I was last year as well. My overall point in the post was comparing what's changed about the team this year vs last - The OL and DL worry me far more than they did before the beginning of last year. Other positions don't - that doesn't mean they don't worry me.

As far as my opinion about the CB corps goes, Randall and Rollins are healthy (for now) and hopefully one of them should emerge. It's going to be a rough bunch but it was last year too, didn't bring it up because I think it's a position that's largely unchanged since last year as far as quality goes and is very unlikely to be much worse or better. At the end of the day I'm not going to repeat every single worry I have about this team in every single topic, nobody wants to read the same shit over and over and over again and frankly, nobody's going to bother responding to all of it.

I am right there with everyone who thinks the Packers have a chance to get to the show. Where we differ is I don't think the chance is anything more than hoping we get a 3rd string QB in the NFC Championship who has never played a down. That is the type of QB we'll need to face to get there. This team can not stop the pass vs. elite QB's.

You mean like Eli Manning (23/44, 299Yd, 1TD, 1INT, 72.06 QBR)? I mean yes, they're not going to pull those numbers vs Tom Brady but still. Why is Aaron Rodgers and third stringers the only QBs you're willing to admit can have pedestrian games? You try way, way too hard to 'compensate' for people you see as koolaid drinkers.

It hasn't for I don't know how long? Why would it change with Davon House as our #1 CB? He can defend Julio Jones? No. He can't. Can he make it not a total mismatch? Not likely. We're bringing knives to gunfights at CB. Sure, every once in awhile the guy with the knife might actually win one, but it ain't going to happen often. Pin the expectations on that but to act like the chance we get to the show is some real solid one based on the fact we were there last year is faulty. We were there last year and got blown off the field because we couldn't stop the pass. That is not changing this year.

Yes yes yes I get it and I've fully acknowledged our CB corps is a concern. As I stated in my previous post which you so conveniently decided to ignore, our team (including our woeful CB corps) held up until the conference championship game. Hell, they even did enough in the divisional when Rodgers was having an okay day to eek out a victory.

This was just a little piece I wanted to leave here before I exit so when the time comes you can recall it. It should be something you're glad I wrote so you can rub it in my face when I'm wrong, but...am I? Will I be? I doubt deep down you think this is wrong but those wishes and hopes are very seducing vs. cold rational detached thinking which is needed for objectivity.

I mean, can you cite a single example where I've told ANYBODY on this forum at any time the equivalent of "I told you so"? I'm here to talk about the Packers, stay up to date on news, and occasionally play devil's advocate for positions I think are under-represented.

I mean hell, what in my last post COULD I rub into your face? I didn't make any specific predictions. Just cited past results, and provided my opinion of what this team is now versus what it was last year as a means to make an extremely broad estimate of what I think they'll do this year which isn't out of line with what you're saying.

Just confusing.
uffda udfa
6 years ago

You're like the serial killer that walks past a person who lives and you say, I'm no serial killer. Or the straight F student that steals the answers to the test and misses a couple on purpose to help concealed the theft.

You parse and view things in a contrived way and ignore other facts to maintain your vacuous opinions. It is PROVEN to you that GB, mainly Gunter, shut down Jones..we have improved at CB and you ignore this FACT and keep babbling about how we can shut him down. Our 2017 #5 or 6 CB in '16 shut down Jones! You trash Randall, ignoring the reality by refusing to compare to him to the other good players developed. You dont seem to understand there is a Cap, pay a stud here means you dont one over there!

What is a #1 CB? This thinking is 100% crap; not football, its video game junk thinking. There is not a single team that has a "#1" at every position, so Seattle has Sherman, I guess he's a #1, not that I know what the fuck that means, and GB doesn't. Well Einstein, now let's look at the Offensive tackles. They have 2 that SUCK, a #63 and a #64 OT, I guess is what you'd call them. I'd rather have House, Bahktieri and Bulaga than Sherman, Suck and Suckier. You focus on a position that has not shown itself not to be a great strength [Though it could by playoff time] ignoring everything else.

Shields is gone; you expect Ted to shit another? In your video game world, he trades Jeff Janis for Richard Sherman. If he could sign another Shields for 10M he'd do it. In your world Ted is a dick because he wont do it; he wont go for it. Ted makes every move he can to improve the team; you refuse to see that he competes 31 GM for players or that players have choices and a majority of players rank GB as one of the worst places to be stuck-in.

Steve made several great points and you refused to respond directly to his stuff. I've provided dozens of facts that show our CB were good enough in '16 and now we're better. Address solid argument and facts with scholarship and acumen or keep hating on Ted.

Quit wasting time defending your style. All you have to do is defend your opinions with and by addressing FOOTBALL acumen and FACTS.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

You are one interesting cat, B. It drives you nuts that my feel for things trumps your "acumen" and subjective "facts". Julio was shutdown by Gunter? L M A O Julio Jones is still recovering from a foot injury he had in that game. Gunter didn't shutdown Julio Jones on one leg.
Sun 1/22
vs GB
W 44-21 9 catches 12 tgts 180yds 2TD's. He didn't even play a full game in the chip... A) Because he was INJURED 😎 He wasn't needed because they blew the doors off us. Gunter stopped Jones????????? You're asking me to respond with facts when you post make believe? You honestly think that Gunter, whom was a bubble player IN THIS SECONDARY, would be even a consideration to be let go IF he could shutdown Julio Jones? That is sheer and utter DELUSION. Your HATE for ME clouds your judgment. I'm fine here. Trust me. My disdain for Ted doesn't cloud my judgment it only makes me enjoy Packers football less. That's all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/falcons/2017/01/22/julio-jones-atlanta-nfc-championship-game/96930466/ 

MORE FACTS: Gunter has had mixed results. Beckham had four receptions for 28 yards in Green Bay's 38-13 victory over the Giants. Bryant had nine catches for 132 yards and two touchdowns in the Packers' 34-31 victory over the Cowboys.

So, in back to back games 4 TD's over 300 yards and 18 catches. SHUTDOWN CORNER? No. Shut him down, corner. LOL. Oh, the Beckham game, the Beckham game. Go watch that one again. How many dropped passes when wide open in that one? Gunter is TERRIBLE. Slower than molasses in January and our best CB at end of 2017 playoffs. We are better because he's not out there as a 1... it's the substandard House but he's better than Gunter. The rest of our guys are the same save for Pipkins and King. King looks to be a non factor for a long long time if he ever is one and Pipkins is...well... Give it a rest...you did your best to try and refute an irrefutable position.
UserPostedImage

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago

Still worried about CB but I was last year as well. My overall point in the post was comparing what's changed about the team this year vs last - The OL and DL worry me far more than they did before the beginning of last year. Other positions don't - that doesn't mean they don't worry me.

As far as my opinion about the CB corps goes, Randall and Rollins are healthy (for now) and hopefully one of them should emerge. It's going to be a rough bunch but it was last year too, didn't bring it up because I think it's a position that's largely unchanged since last year as far as quality goes and is very unlikely to be much worse or better. At the end of the day I'm not going to repeat every single worry I have about this team in every single topic, nobody wants to read the same shit over and over and over again and frankly, nobody's going to bother responding to all of it.

You mean like Eli Manning (23/44, 299Yd, 1TD, 1INT, 72.06 QBR)? I mean yes, they're not going to pull those numbers vs Tom Brady but still. Why is Aaron Rodgers and third stringers the only QBs you're willing to admit can have pedestrian games? You try way, way too hard to 'compensate' for people you see as koolaid drinkers.

Yes yes yes I get it and I've fully acknowledged our CB corps is a concern. As I stated in my previous post which you so conveniently decided to ignore, our team (including our woeful CB corps) held up until the conference championship game. Hell, they even did enough in the divisional when Rodgers was having an okay day to eek out a victory.

I mean, can you cite a single example where I've told ANYBODY on this forum at any time the equivalent of "I told you so"? I'm here to talk about the Packers, stay up to date on news, and occasionally play devil's advocate for positions I think are under-represented.

I mean hell, what in my last post COULD I rub into your face? I didn't make any specific predictions. Just cited past results, and provided my opinion of what this team is now versus what it was last year as a means to make an extremely broad estimate of what I think they'll do this year which isn't out of line with what you're saying.

Just confusing.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Reasonable response posts get ignored Porforis.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Reasonable response posts get ignored Porforis.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I have been sanctioned in the past for responding to too many posts. I always argued that I needed to do that because so many people were directly commenting to me. If you'd like me to comment, I gladly will.

The posts I've made here are not posted directly to Porforis. The CB question was. The comment about putting this up here for all to see was done because oftentimes on a board like this, things are conveniently forgotten about. Things are said like...you never said that, and are trying to claim I told you so when said nothing. I wanted it abundantly clear not for you Porforis but for everyone that I said our CB situation was going to kill this team. I'm saying it now because it's logical and likely. Yes, we got to NFC Championship but not because our CB's weren't terrible but because Aaron Rodgers was dynamic. He can't carry us when we're facing an elite QB and trotting out the CB's we're going to trot out. I want to see who will double down on their insistence I'm some crazy man. Let's see you. Tell the board that these CB's are just fine...good enough to get to and win a SB with. Tell me. Show me what a great fan you are by proclaiming that Davon House and whomever are good enough. That's what I want to see. Don't hedge. Tell me we're good enough. I'm dogmatically saying we are not. You dogmatically tell me we are or one of us believes what he's typing and the other does not. Nobody wants to play that game, though...it's more fun to just label me as some cuckoo who is negative and really doesn't like the Packers.

So, we shall see who knows this team better when this season is over. One more time for emphasis...no way this team hoists a Lombardi with what they have at CB. I'm all in on that UNLESS we get a Caleb Hanie type situation in the NFC Championship and SB. i want to see someone anyone argue the opposite as passionately as I'm arguing my case. I really want to see what everyone really thinks. So, let's see you post dogmatically that our CB situation IS good enough for us to win a SB.
UserPostedImage

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago

I have been sanctioned in the past for responding to too many posts. I always argued that I needed to do that because so many people were directly commenting to me. If you'd like me to comment, I gladly will.

The posts I've made here are not posted directly to Porforis. The CB question was. The comment about putting this up here for all to see was done because oftentimes on a board like this, things are conveniently forgotten about. Things are said like...you never said that, and are trying to claim I told you so when said nothing. I wanted it abundantly clear not for you Porforis but for everyone that I said our CB situation was going to kill this team. I'm saying it now because it's logical and likely. Yes, we got to NFC Championship but not because our CB's weren't terrible but because Aaron Rodgers was dynamic. He can't carry us when we're facing an elite QB and trotting out the CB's we're going to trot out. I want to see who will double down on their insistence I'm some crazy man. Let's see you. Tell the board that these CB's are just fine...good enough to get to and win a SB with. Tell me. Show me what a great fan you are by proclaiming that Davon House and whomever are good enough. That's what I want to see. Don't hedge. Tell me we're good enough. I'm dogmatically saying we are not. You dogmatically tell me we are or one of us believes what he's typing and the other does not. Nobody wants to play that game, though...it's more fun to just label me as some cuckoo who is negative and really doesn't like the Packers.

So, we shall see who knows this team better when this season is over. One more time for emphasis...no way this team hoists a Lombardi with what they have at CB. I'm all in on that UNLESS we get a Caleb Hanie type situation in the NFC Championship and SB. i want to see someone anyone argue the opposite as passionately as I'm arguing my case. I really want to see what everyone really thinks. So, let's see you post dogmatically that our CB situation IS good enough for us to win a SB.

First I have never seen anyone "sanctioned for posting too much". I actually don;t know what you mean. Zero suspended your account? Someone picked on you?

Second the CB situation is a concern for me. I am 40-60 hopeful that it will be better than last year. Rollins and Randall are healthy and "should" be better than last year. I like King but he will go through a lot of rookie growing pains. House is House. He is better than many CBs but he is not a #1 or 2. It doesn't mean he can't rise to the occasion when he needs to. He has 6 years of experience so he should know how to "cheat".

UserPostedImage
Barfarn
6 years ago

**Refuse to repeat***

(1) This response is only in hopes you are not dishonest to the core.

(2) Your argument proves you don’t get this; you have to get this: “The big boys grade a player by what THE PLAYER did.” Example: an average WR breaks open by 5 yards on CB; The CB’s grade is very low. THIS GRADE IS NOT IMPROVED if the QB overthrows, the WR drops or a safety or DLman knocks ball down. THIS GRADE IS NOT CHANGED if DLman tips ball for a pick 6 or if the pass is completed for a 100 yard TD.

(3) PFF graded Randall with an 88.8. Assuming and average of 4 different CBs per team per game for 11 playoff games, 88 CBs were graded. Only 2 grades were higher than Randall’s 88.8. THIS IS A FACT.

(4) An honest person argues by acknowledging FACTS that don’t fit their argument. Example: “it is undeniable Randall had a great Barfarn and PFF grade, but this is why they’re wrong;” or “It is undeniable Randall had a great game; but the reason he will not be good enough in 2017 is X, Y, Z.”

(5) Instead you avoid this fact by attacking Randall’s grade [based on what he did] by talking about, for example, what the QB did, it’s childishly inept or dishonest deception. Your fan-like, infantile “eyeball test” “grading system” is maintained to exercise your biased agendas and it seems incapable of separating emotional pulses that come from a play’s ultimate result from how each person performed their assignment.

(6) Another FACT: In Playoffs, injuries caused one secondary to play in NYG game; another started Dallas game; another played middle of Dallas game; another finished Dallas game; another started Atl game; and still another finished the Atl game.

(7) Rendering your Dez stats are a pure unequivocal DECEPTION in terms of how the secondary’s performance projects to 2017. W/ the secondary that played v. NYG [except Randall had a foot injury]: Bryant = 16 snaps, 3 targets, 2 catch 19 yards [Includes 1 Def hold]. After Burnett went out before Hawkins took field: Bryant = 33 snaps: 5-5-95-1. W/ Hawkins in game 15 snaps, 6 targets, 4 catches, 1TD, 36 yrds [Includes 1 PI penalty].

(8) Julio gets a pass for injury; but Randall doesn’t? This is bias: 2 standards, one for Packer players, one for others. Please recognize every time you apply these desperate standards benefit inures in favor of the non-packer and/or against the Packer player.

(9) Facts cannot be negated by clapptrapping. If you ignore facts that harm your opinion YOU WILL ALWAYS BE “RIGHT” [in your own mind, of course]. And until you stop pretending and contriving in your speech your arguments will remain incapable of rising above that of an old man in a diaper yelling at the clouds. So remember, if Randall shatters his knee today and never plays again you will still be wrong. You’ll be happy and rejoicing and claiming you had an eye for these things; but you’ll be wrong because your argument process is infantile and not football in anyway.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (3h) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (3h) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (16h) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (22h) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
21m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21h / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

28-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.