Cheesey
6 years ago
Well....MM might be just trying to keep his OWN job by deflecting criticism.
Let's face it....since 2011, our defense has been the reason we haven't gone to another super bowl.
Our offense scored a lot of points, but the defense consistently let us down.
Now without our star QB, I am trying to be positive, but I haven't seen any real reason to think that way.
I'm hoping they prove me wrong, and start to play decently.
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Bah, let it go buddy, let it go! We all have opinions. We all have thoughts. We just gotta remember we're all on the same team! The Packers fan team. The only time it's okay to get riled up is if someone says Barry Sanders was/is over rated. Then, omg, then that is when we will unleash hellfire brimestone on people!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I was going to let it go today, until I saw where he called me out. I'll try to let it go again, after this post.

I'm pretty tired right now... so when I first read that... I read "Bernie Sanders", instead of "Barry Sanders" 😂 ... and that comment surprised me until I realized it was "Barry".

As for the person mentioned. He's just extremely passionate and wants nothing more than to see the Packers win another Super Bowl. That's his end game. That's his goal. That's his biggest desire. Yes, I feel we should want the current regime to find a way, rather than to wipe the slate clean and start over. How many teams have started clean slate and were worse off? A lot! The few teams who have wiped the slate clean and had quick success did so on the foundation of a solid defense (e.g. Rams). We do not have said solid defense.

Excuse me, but who among us, isn't passionate for the Packers? and who among us doesn't want the to see the Packers win another Superbowl? So that's not him... that's all of us!

You mention his endgame for the Packers... but what's his endgame for Packershome.com?
It seems to be to convince others, of how horrible the current management of the Packers are, and how no one else can see it because he's "objective" and you're not. That's been his message, and what he's has preached... which is a message that focusing on users... and then when someone fights back, he plays the victim role, suggesting we shouldn't focus on users (which is what he has done as well).

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Listen uffda I'm fucking done with you.

Zero you want to ban me fine!.

Uffda DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO ANYTHING I POST!.
Your opinion is irrelevant to me and I don't need you to do your fucking bullshit spin , making every post about you.
Oh I'm poor uffda, nobody understand me.

I gave my opinion of the story written.

I don't need your bullshit!

Put me on ignore and don't fucking quote me!

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Amen!
PS: On Wisconsin! 😝 (what?... they're the only Big Ten team with a shot at college playoffs now)
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
Your passion for the Packers vs your passion for Championships is the same? Sorry, I don't see it that way and it's been borne out in posts I've started in the past. Most are happy being entertained some Sundays in the fall and winter. Some are happy making the playoffs. None of those applies to me.

Pretty simple getting to the bottom of this issue. No reason to obfuscate or keep it vague or trying to make us all the same...

Is it a wasted season, to you, when the Packers don't win the Superbowl?
Mike McCarthy gave his 3 minute plus rambling answer to that last end of season. I hammered him for it because people truly passionate about winning Championships don't give answers like he gave.

Your passion for the Packers may very well be greater than mine but your passion for SBs is nowhere close.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
So now certain posters are mind readers and know how much passion others have.

Good to know.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
beast
6 years ago

Your passion for the Packers vs your passion for Championships is the same? Sorry, I don't see it that way and it's been borne out in posts I've started in the past. Most are happy being entertained some Sundays in the fall and winter. Some are happy making the playoffs. None of those applies to me.

Pretty simple getting to the bottom of this issue. No reason to obfuscate or keep it vague or trying to make us all the same...

Is it a wasted season, to you, when the Packers don't win the Superbowl?

Mike McCarthy gave his 3 minute plus rambling answer to that last end of season. I hammered him for it because people truly passionate about winning Championships don't give answers like he gave.

Your passion for the Packers may very well be greater than mine but your passion for SBs is nowhere close.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Awe, so you finally admit that you're not a Packers fan. Congrats for finally coming out of the closet! 😁

This also explains why you're not on a Vikings board... because they don't win Championship! 😝

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

So now certain posters are mind readers and know how much passion others have.

Good to know.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Exactly! His ego says he's better than everyone else, so it's okay for him to belittle others, whom he sees as inferior to him... so it's okay got him to belittle others, but when I do the same to him, he wants me to stay off the users. There is a clear double standard there.

Just because your ego is bigger, doesn't mean your passion is.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
6 years ago

Amen!
PS: On Wisconsin! 😝 (what?... they're the only Big Ten team with a shot at college playoffs now)

Originally Posted by: beast 

Probably so, they will need to win out and probably still need one or two of the top 4 right now to lose.

Buckeyes have been a train wreck just waiting to happen .

After winning the way they did against PSU, Iowa was the worst team they could have faced.

Oh well, I'll jump on The Badger band wagon the rest of the year.
ANYBODY BUT MICHIGAN!
😂😂😂😂
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Exactly! His ego says he's better than everyone else, so it's okay for him to belittle others, whom he sees as inferior to him... so it's okay got him to belittle others, but when I do the same to him, he wants me to stay off the users. There is a clear double standard there.

Just because your ego is bigger, doesn't mean your passion is.

Originally Posted by: beast 

As usual...no answer. My post had nothing to do with mind reading. This topic has come up. I asked the quintessential question but of course ignored and straight to deflecting attacks. It's humorous.

Answer it... Is season a waste when Packers don't hoist the Lombardi? Are you like MM...or...me?

I like it all out. No hiding. Say what you are right now.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Porforis
6 years ago

If it was isolated incidents I could understand the 10 men on the field because of sub packages and injuries. It just seems to happen frequently.

I think it's been tougher with the injuries to DBs. Back in 2010 and the like we had injuries on the D line and were super thin so what did Dom do? Pulled some 2 or even 1 DL packages with more LBs out of some crazy corner of his mind and took advantage of the healthy talent we had at LB and DB, got creative with the blitz packages, and generally was able to maximize the talent of the people he had healthy.

It's harder with the CB injuries since you can't just stick a LB up on a WR, but I still don't see that same sort of creativity from Dom anymore.
Fan Shout
packerfanoutwest (12h) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (17h) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (19h) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (19h) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (22h) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (22h) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (22h) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (22h) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (23h) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16h / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.