uffda udfa
6 years ago
I like the troll word. Always enjoy the deflect it provides the typer. I've never ever called anyone a troll in any venue. It's pretty childish.

For the last several years I have chosen not to post in season for well documented reasons for which you just justified.

Were u going to answer? Pretty basic principle... Mike McCarthy praised Dom in off season. Now, he's taking shots at him? Is that a flip flop from MM, or not? Stop making me the subject.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

Stop making me the subject.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

1) Then stop starting shit! In this thread, YOU CALLED ME OUT, and referenced the flip flop talking which was about you, so you foolishly open the door to that yourself, and now your trying to play the victim? You can't have it both WAYS!

2) Then Stop making others the subject, you've attacked others saying they're homers and lack objectivity... SO YOU DISH IT OUT, BUT COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT!.... Again, you can't have it both ways, if your taking shots at others, than others can take shots at you.

Were u going to answer? Pretty basic principle... Mike McCarthy praised Dom in off season. Now, he's taking shots at him? Is that a flip flop from MM, or not?

I already did answer, you asked who the flip floppier was, and I told you...

Even you had to put a question mark after taking shots... why? Because the article only four short quotes which really don't give a complete pictures of what Mike McCarthy might of be saying. One would need to see more quotes or the interview.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
I guess it was wrong for me to ask you this question after you accused me of the same without merit or evidence. Glad I now know why u think I flip flop but you can't answer a basic question on the subject? Not enough evidence? What? Tell me what you think he meant?

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
6 years ago

1) Then stop starting shit! In this thread, YOU CALLED ME OUT, and referenced the flip flop talking which was about you, so you foolishly open the door to that yourself, and now your trying to play the victim? You can't have it both WAYS!

Originally Posted by: beast 

So what if someone were to flip flop? I think changing your opinion or views is a strength. It shows you don't stubbornly close your eyes and mind. Example being lets say someone says the season is over since Aaron Rodgers is down. And then the Packers win three in a row and then the same person goes we are gonna win the division. Why is this wrong?

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

I guess it was wrong for me to ask you this question after you accused me of the same without merit or evidence. Glad I now know why u think I flip flop but you can't answer a basic question on the subject? Not enough evidence? What? Tell me what you think he meant?

There is merit... but just asked me to stop making you the subject, and yet you are making you the subject. Make up your mind!

Troll, stop trying to bait me into your trap, I've answered the question. Just because you don't like the answer, you keep asking it in different ways.

Can you not read? He meant exactly what he said... not what the writer added, but the actual quotes that Mike McCarthy said is what he meant. Do you really need some to copy and paste the 5 short quotes?

You'd be must more successful if you just watched the actual interview, and figure out what Mike McCarthy really said... because it sounds like he was praising the DTs (when asked about the ILB), and saying the Packers have more work to do... Isn't that what coaches always say?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
No need to be calling anyone a troll or asking if they can read. Play nice.
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

So what if someone were to flip flop? I think changing your opinion or views is a strength. It shows you don't stubbornly close your eyes and mind. Example being lets say someone says the season is over since Aaron Rodgers is down. And then the Packers win three in a row and then the same person goes we are gonna win the division. Why is this wrong?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I don't think it's wrong and that's happened to me just last season. I thought the blind squireI might of finally been right about having a losing season, and then we went on a winning streak and I believed again, while he stayed in denial until the Cowboys playoff game .
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

No need to be calling anyone a troll or asking if they can read. Play nice.

His actions are trolling though... he keeps making those comments about when Im going to answer, or not being able to answer the question... AFTER, I've answering the question. He just doesn't like the answer, so he's circling back to it over and over again to get me to fall into his trap of speculating what Mike McCarthy meant to say... and that's when he's going to suggest I'm biased and a Homer for not beleaving the same as him.

He's trying to set me up to go back to his normal BS... and trying to set people up like that is a form of trolling.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

His actions are trolling though... he keeps making those comments about when Im going to answer, or not being able to answer the question... AFTER, I've answering the question. He just doesn't like the answer, so he's circling back to it over and over again to get me to fall into his trap of speculating what Mike McCarthy meant to say... and that's when he's going to suggest I'm biased and a Homer for not beleaving the same as him.

He's trying to set me up to go back to his normal BS... and trying to set people up like that is a form of trolling.

Originally Posted by: beast 

If you think someone is being a troll, as the saying goes ...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
6 years ago

If you think someone is being a troll, as the saying goes ...
UserPostedImage

There is a feature on this site, where you can block trolls. You only see their posts when people respond to them.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (16h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (17h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.