dhazer
6 years ago

Heinz Field record is 53 yards. It's cold.

How many 57 yarders has Mason made in the cold?

Steelers get ball at 47 vs. a punt that can be anywhere from the 20-1. What is undeniable is the momentum shift after the miss. If they'd have gone 90, would it have been worse? I don't think so. That was a swing play. -3 to +7. We punt it's not thought of as a swing. 0/punt vs. whatever they get. Steelers on a short field? Odds not good. Look at closing seconds for evidence of that.

I love aggression...but a 57 yarder in the cold at Heinz not on last play of half or game is foolish in those conditions. I think any HC would tell you that. That's not even mentioning letting the clock run out in 1st half. Totally inconsistent mindset.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Ok before you keep spouting off thinking you are the know all of everything let me inform you of a few things. When Crosby came out at halftime he sat on that side of the field and made 4 in a row from 60. I didn't agree with the call but why not try it if he was making them. You know damn well they asked him if he could make it. On Hundley he missed alot of wide open guys. With the seats we had you could see things great and it sure seemed he had guys running open and either held the ball or thru it away
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
6 years ago

Big Ben's 103.4 passer rating looked way better than Hundley's 134.3 on the field.

Originally Posted by: gotarace 

I couldn't have said it any better myself. (Well, I probably could have, but I have no interest in trying.)

UserPostedImage
nerdmann
6 years ago

I couldn't have said it any better myself. (Well, I probably could have, but I have no interest in trying.)

Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

Ben's 103.4 included a fumble and 2 INTs. Hundley does either one of those things and he'll get CRUCIFIED in here. No thanks. Hundley did a great job, whether or not anyone wants to admit I was right and they were wrong. đź‘Ť
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Cheesey
6 years ago
Hundley did a FAIR job. But in crunch time, at the end of the game, he choked and didn't get the team in position for a winning FG.
And once again, our defense collapsed and let the other team win it.
No pass rush, Ben having all day to throw. You can't win that way.
UserPostedImage
bboystyle
6 years ago

FACT. I proved once again that I am the smartest and most knowledgeable Packers fan around, PREDICTING that Hundley would bounce back and have a great game. Everybody thought I was wrong, but that's exactly what happened!

Let's run out the string, we might not get a high draft pick from our win/loss record, but we should be able to get a nice tidy pick in trade for Hundley if he keeps improving like this. If anyone can work it out, Ted can!

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

lol pls stop. heres a prediction for ya. next week hundley will go back to being a bad qb with horrible awareness and throw 2 picks and no tds against a bad TB defense.
nerdmann
6 years ago

Hundley did a FAIR job. But in crunch time, at the end of the game, he choked and didn't get the team in position for a winning FG.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

He got violently assaulted in an uncalled helmet to helmet situation by a player who likely knew that anyone can take cheap shots at Green Bay Packers and they're not gonna do ANYTHING about it.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Smokey
6 years ago

He got violently assaulted in an uncalled helmet to helmet situation by a player who likely knew that anyone can take cheap shots at Green Bay Packers and they're not gonna do ANYTHING about it.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Hundley took the hit and moved on, why can't you?
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

GRRRRRRR! We see what we want to see. The OL CHOKED on the last drive.

There was a 3 man rush that obliterated our OL on the 1st a nd 2nd down of that last drive and you say Hundley choked? Pure Poppycock.

On first down Bahktieiri was beaten and on the ground as his man was closing on Hundley. Linsley was pushed back right into Hundley's face on bull rush by Hayward like he was a HS kid. Taylor's work was especially disgraceful. He actually turned his back to the defense watching Bahkteiri get beat. Watt saw our LG day dreamin and came and Taylor just stood there, just stood there like a limp dick as Watt approached.
It was like he was digging in his pocket to get his Iphone to take a close-up pic of Hundley getting decapitated. It is really amazing what Taylor did there, it looked intentional, though I'm sure it wasn't.

Hundley's 1st read was a 4 yard curl left off left hash to Rodgers. Reads 2a and b were Nelson and Cobb doing 4 yard outs left and right, respectively. All 3 were open, but, there only 3 rushers and we only got 1:20 to go 60 yards w, only 1 TO; so I applaud the decision to pass on the early 4 yard reads. 3rd read was Adams on a deep drag from right to left. Allison ran a go on the far left, so ya gotta expect him to clear the boundary CB and left safety. This means when JOrdy makes his secondary move [running an up off his out], he'll be man on left sideline against the slot corner. Then if Adams isn't open on drag [and he was]; you could hit Jordy for a nice 20 yard gain. But, this horrible horrible OL failed to give the kid the time to get to third read and secondary moves.

Hundley did admit to a mistake. He supposedly forget to tell Williams they were out of 2 minute. So to preserve time Williams went OOB on the next screen pass, not that it mattered. What is impressive is HUNDLEY TOOK THE BLAME! Nobody would have ever known the truth. And maybe Hundley did telll Williams and Hundley wasn't lying to cover for his mate.

Ya can't blame the QB, until you evaluate what everyone else was supposed to do!!!!!!!
nerdmann
6 years ago

GRRRRRRR! We see what we want to see. The OL CHOKED on the last drive.

There was a 3 man rush that obliterated our OL on the 1st a nd 2nd down of that last drive and you say Hundley choked? Pure Poppycock.

On first down Bahktieiri was beaten and on the ground as his man was closing on Hundley. Linsley was pushed back right into Hundley's face on bull rush by Hayward like he was a HS kid. Taylor's work was especially disgraceful. He actually turned his back to the defense watching Bahkteiri get beat. Watt saw our LG day dreamin and came and Taylor just stood there, just stood there like a limp dick as Watt approached.
It was like he was digging in his pocket to get his Iphone to take a close-up pic of Hundley getting decapitated. It is really amazing what Taylor did there, it looked intentional, though I'm sure it wasn't.

Hundley's 1st read was a 4 yard curl left off left hash to Rodgers. Reads 2a and b were Nelson and Cobb doing 4 yard outs left and right, respectively. All 3 were open, but, there only 3 rushers and we only got 1:20 to go 60 yards w, only 1 TO; so I applaud the decision to pass on the early 4 yard reads. 3rd read was Adams on a deep drag from right to left. Allison ran a go on the far left, so ya gotta expect him to clear the boundary CB and left safety. This means when JOrdy makes his secondary move [running an up off his out], he'll be man on left sideline against the slot corner. Then if Adams isn't open on drag [and he was]; you could hit Jordy for a nice 20 yard gain. But, this horrible horrible OL failed to give the kid the time to get to third read and secondary moves.

Hundley did admit to a mistake. He supposedly forget to tell Williams they were out of 2 minute. So to preserve time Williams went OOB on the next screen pass, not that it mattered. What is impressive is HUNDLEY TOOK THE BLAME! Nobody would have ever known the truth. And maybe Hundley did telll Williams and Hundley wasn't lying to cover for his mate.

Ya can't blame the QB, until you evaluate what everyone else was supposed to do!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

These are good points. Bakhtiari didn't have the best game, I hope he's ok.
beast
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

That is impressive that Hundley took blame for that when no one would of known, and I still don't know if QBs are supposed to do that to everyone?

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (16h) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (20h) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (22h) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.