uffda udfa
6 years ago
Tell me what is a conspiracy theory? Nice buzz term. The idea that Murphy took Ted out of the public eye putting him behind the scenes to do personnel work is a conspiracy theory? Bob McGinn wrote a story about Ted. I've posted about Ted and his decline a long time ago here. So, you act as though I've conjured something out of thin air? No.

Mark Murphy would be a terrible poker player. You want proof? You know I don't have "proof" it's not available to you nor to me, but you stick it on me knowing that I could never. You should really read the post I put up that nobody has commented on. McGinn makes you guys uncomfortable. I have no doubt whatsoever that Bob's piece on Ted is the truth. I also have no doubt that Ted was removed from his post and put off to the side to hide him. All things substantiated by Bob's story. Further, Ted was kept to help Russ. Is that a conspiracy, too? You have no idea what a conspiracy theory even is. I'll help you: ***a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.*** There is no covert organization at work. You guys just hate the truth so much so so much that this is how you have to process it by relegating to something, quite frankly, that you don't even know what it is. Doubly uneducated on that.

Hopefully, you are now clear on what a conspiracy theory is. What I've spoken to is supported by evidence. There are no leaps. Mark Murphy said he didn't want to limit himself to inhouse candidates and wanted to cast a wide net to find the best man for the job. If these plethora of rumors of it being Ball are true then that was a lie. Don't you believe the Packers had a plan all along? Isn't that part of the company line you buy? If they had a plan why is it so shocking that the plan was Russ Ball and using Ted behind the scenes. This is fish in a barrel. You're the fish but you think you're holding the spear. It's offputting and demands this type of aggressive response. I tire of foolish posts that are bereft of cogent thought or analysis.

BTW, I spent many years in an environment where if you didn't read body language properly it could cost you your life. I'm very good at it. I understand people quite well. Watch Mark Murphy...watch the studders and the stumbles and the movements. He is a very uncomfortable liar. He has major tells. Have you watched? Is that "proof"...nope. I can't prove you're a human being but I have a reasonable assumption that you are. Murphy is almost beyond a shadow of a doubt a liar and not a very good or convincing one but I realize the possibility I might be wrong but it's not big enough not to post what I post. Maybe, a guy like Wilde would stop himself because he didn't feel 100%...I don't know.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

He asked you for proof of these lies. You offered a podcast with Wilde and body language? What CIA training school did you pick those skills up at?

I've told you before you need to lay off the conspiracy theories I think you're only buying into them more and more. Thinking everyone is lieing to you and trying to get you is what people detaching from reality often experience. This is not a healthy direction my friend.

Originally Posted by: isocleas2 

Basically, and now he just admitted that his opinions are "supported by evidence" of rumors... and some how "There are no leaps"... and yet assuming rumors are true and jumping forward on them is basically the definition of leaps. He's got nothing but assumption... and the conspiracy that people are working together to lie to him... like he's important enough to lie to... it makes no sense.

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

You guys just hate the truth so much so so much

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

What truth? You're giving opinions... how is that truth?

All I asked for was prove of any of the stuff you have been spouting and you couldn't... therefore that's not truth.

It's very ironic, that you're implying we're lairs for your failure to prove your claims that Murphy is a lair... it's just shows you're doubling down on NOTHING

I'll help you: ***a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.*** There is no covert organization at work.

I believe you have claimed the Packers have let the media have access to write fluff pieces, with the media knowing this to write about Ball to get a favorable opinion of him before they force him into the GM role. The covert organization would be the covert relationship that the Packers and the media have to manipulate the fans. That's a clear conspiracy theory...
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
I believe you have claimed the Packers have let the media have access to write fluff pieces, with the media knowing this to write about Ball to get a favorable opinion of him before they force him into the GM role. 100%, yes. Oh, can I prove it? No. I couldn't and you know I couldn't but you can't prove it isn't true. I wish you could see the machine and how it works...the deception. I like to digress and I will here for a second. We had a tour of investors coming in back when I was working in national radio in Chicago. Our guys were instructed to do a fake interview with Michael Jordan to give the impression we were able to get Michael Jordan on the phone when we wanted. I don't know how we pulled it off but they bought it and left impressed thinking we were a group that had access to MJ. All staged. All fake in the name of an end. We wanted their money. Pretty sick stuff. If you think the Packers org just sits back and pays no mind to the fans like Murphy said you're insane. The same Mark Murphy who claimed he didn't read stuff and didn't care what fans wanted said he knew Ted was a lightning rod. How did he know that? Why would he bring it up if he didn't care? The difference between us is I have tons of experience dealing with these kind of people and understand them and their motivations. It's just something I have in my experience that you don't.

That is not a conspiracy theory. You keep acting like I didn't work in media for a number of years. It's so strange that you're trying to tell me how I'm crazy yet you've never spent a day doing what I did for years. Ever been in the Packers media room downstairs? I was there watching Wolf, Holmgren and Favre. I've been there. I say this not to brag because it's nothing to brag about rather for context. You are telling me how it works. I know how it works. I know what orgs do and how they control the flow of information. IT IS A FACT.

The Packers WANT puff pieces written. Ever spent time on Packers.com? How do the Packers present themselves there? Do you find any truth there? Do you find them giving you "real" journalism? What is Packers.com? A promotional tool. Who controls it? The Packers. The Packers are in the business of promoting the Packers. They have a whole PR team. What are they for? Do they exist to paint the Packers in A) A positive light 😎 A negative light or C) A true light It's...A. Bob McGinn has won awards for JOURNALISM... so...C. He strives for C as a journalist does. It amazes me how he's vilified for doing his job which flies in the face of A, A, A, A and more A over and over from some of our fine fan base who only wants A, A, A, A, A more A. Bob is C not A.

Either you're not smart enough, which I don't believe or you are having the troubles pointed out in the article about irrational fans. I learned a long time ago that you can never ever ever win with an irrational person. It isn't possible. I think it's time to give up on you.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

I believe you have claimed the Packers have let the media have access to write fluff pieces, with the media knowing this to write about Ball to get a favorable opinion of him before they force him into the GM role. 100%, yes.
That is not a conspiracy theory. You keep acting like I didn't work in media for a number of years

It's pretty clear, that it is a conspiracy theory... and I really don't care where you worked, you're already admitted your making assumptions based solely on rumors... that kills your credibility no matter where you work or worked (even if you worked for the Packers).

I don't see you or anyone as better just because they worked somewhere. I've known some people that have worked in very high and important positions with attitudes like yours, that they were better or more knowledgeable when in reality they weren't...

And it doesn't change the fact that you have made some very bold and strong claims that you haven't even slightly been able to back up, with the exception of rumors and body language which is probably just your personal opinions perceiving body language to agree with your preconceived notions.

I wish you could see the machine and how it works...the deception. I like to digress and I will here for a second. We had a tour of investors coming in back when I was working in national radio in Chicago. Our guys were instructed to do a fake interview with Michael Jordan to give the impression we were able to get Michael Jordan on the phone when we wanted. I don't know how we pulled it off but they bought it and left impressed thinking we were a group that had access to MJ. All staged. All fake in the name of an end. We wanted their money. Pretty sick stuff.

You're implying that because they're scumbags, that Murphy is a scumbag too... but then when a rumor comes up that you want to believe you push it as truth...

So you're pushing some stories as lies, and other stories as truth.... but how do you differentiate which stories as being truth and which stories as lies? It seems to be by your biased and very nonobjective opinion... because it's not based in facts because you can't give any facts.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
6 years ago
Another thread destroyed by you idiots
beast
6 years ago
I heard a rumor, that the reason Mike McCarthy hates the idea of Ball as GM is because Mike McCarthy knows Ball will be just as conservative (or maybe even more conservative) with FAs and Mike McCarthy REALLY wants to be more aggressive in FA for a long time now.

So Mike McCarthy might be demanding that the new GM has to be more aggressive... at least most aggressive than we had in the past in terms of FAs and that's not Ball.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
I must admit, I just scrolled through this thread.
Whatever the Packers are gonna do, they will do, reguardless on how "we" (the fans) feel about it.
In the end, whoever is the GM, coach and defensive coordinator , I will be cheering "my"Packers to win.
A coach change wouldn't be a bad idea in my opinion, as Mike McCarthy seems to be unable (or unwilling) to change with the times.
So I'm not willing to argue and fight over it, as in the end, my opinions won't matter to the Packer brass.
So why use up so much energy for nothing?
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
6 years ago
Questions for the group...

Per numerous articles (of questionable veracity) along with MM, ARod is not a Ball fan. If so Should he say something to Murphy?
- His contract is up and he is in an EXTREMELY powerful negotiating position.
- He is not a spring chicken, and realizes he likely only has 5-7 years of optimal performance in the tank.
- I believe he is an extremely bright perceptive young man, who probably knows whats wrong moreso that most of his bosses.
- Whether anyone likes it or not....he is the franchise. I am guessing however, he doesn't want to be. He would like the team to succeed when he can't play, and right now that is not happening

Also, do you think he already has, and the cavalcade of changes may have been partially brought about by his input?
Not that he listens to me, but my advice would be..."Speak now, or forever hold your peace"
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
TheKanataThrilla
6 years ago
Agreed KRK

My concern with the Ball situation is if the relationship with Rodgers is true what does that mean for Rodgers' future with the team? If there was going to be concerns with the relationship with Aaron Rodgers going forward why not get that extension done before the change rather than getting the Davante and Linsley deals done. I agree we needed to get those guys signed, but man it would suck to have a difficult Aaron Rodgers situation in our dressing room next season.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (6h) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (6h) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (11h) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (11h) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (11h) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
33m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.