Dulak
5 years ago
I didnt read the article ...

It went all wrong in packland when they let cook walk and took bennett and then got rid of jordy and got jimmy.
Now we got cobb out with injuries, geronimo out for the season and rookies behind adams - rookies are decent but they dont know the routes etc ...

Do I need to mention the chemistry that jordy had with rodgers?

I dont think the defense is doing that bad this year - its just if the offense cant convert then the defense will be out more and thats it.

oh the one injury to our d (besides last weeks daniels) that helped cause our teams demise is jake ryan.
All this stuff about rodgers ... ya hes gimpy leg sucked but he needs receivers that know their routes and that he has chemistry with - cobb and jordy used to run all around that field and make themselves open - I dont think the new guys know how to do that yet.

anyways ...
warhawk
5 years ago
There is a clear picture of an issue when the QB is huddled up with his backup QB discussing how to run the next series and it doesn't pass thru the HC. It doesn't really matter if it worked or not that shouldn't happen. I'm not saying Mike McCarthy is not partly at fault because more than likely he wouldn't have been on board with changing the game plan.
It's a shame Mike McCarthy and Rodgers can't come together during the week and be on the same page game time and then Rodgers goes rogue. It's like they have gotten to a point where they work against each other rather than two very smart guys putting a plan together to whip the other guys.
"The train is leaving the station."
yooperfan
5 years ago

1. Who is Kahlyn Kahler?
2. The only source (she/he?)actually names is Greg Jennings on Cowherd show.
We all know Greg is Cowherds puppet.

The more I read, the more I have to agree with Nerd, Aaron is calling his own plays at the line of scrimmage. Maybe too much.

The more I read, the more I think Mike is only in trouble in the minds of The talking heads and fans who have bought into all their crap.

I'll end with this.

IF

The refs didn't make the horrific call on Clay

Mason Crosby doesn't miss 4 Fg's and an extra point

Ty Montgomery takes a knee

Aaron Jones doesn't fumble

None of this shit is being talked about.

Again who is Kahlyn Kayler?

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

And if wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry.😂
buckeyepackfan
5 years ago

And if wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry.😂

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Again, not wishes, those of you who have been clamoring for Mike to be fired are expecting everything to turn around.
Just like Ted and Dom needed to go.
Everything was going to turn around.

I'll say it a 1000 times if I have to.

Put the damn blame on Mark Murphy for not having the balls to do this right!

Either clean house or don't!

Don't half-ass it!

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

I never said The Packers should have won those games, I'm just pointing out it's real easy to go back in time and dig up all the negatives and not report the positves.
So tired of reading how Aaron Rodgers career has been wasted, when if you look back he was not stellar in some of the losses.

Talking points, these shows all use the same ones.
Doesn't matter to me if Mike is the HC next year.
Just be ready for an Eagle outcome when they canned their coach of 12 years of making the playoffs.
1 year of some success, then 5 years of losing before winning again.

Then we will see who is wasting Aaron's career.

And I never said you said the Packers should have won those games. I just pointed out another perspective and in some cases, agreed.

Aaron Rodgers career is not being wasted. Only idiots are saying this who have no idea how hard it is to win a Super Bowl. Quite honestly, I see where they are coming from. Folks think what the Patriots are doing is the norm. Well, they are wrong. It's one helluva run the Patriots are on and unfortunately, we're too narrow minded of a football fanbase to appreciate it.
UserPostedImage
5 years ago

Again, not wishes, those of you who have been clamoring for Mike to be fired are expecting everything to turn around.
Just like Ted and Dom needed to go.
Everything was going to turn around.

I'll say it a 1000 times if I have to.

Put the damn blame on Mark Murphy for not having the balls to do this right!

Either clean house or don't!

Don't half-ass it!

so entire coaching staff gone? yeah right........no team has ever or will do that. McCrappy and Zook are probably not sleeping well......AMF's!!!
dyeah_gb
5 years ago

so entire coaching staff gone? yeah right........no team has ever or will do that. McCrappy and Zook are probably not sleeping well......AMF's!!!

Originally Posted by: packerfanoutwest 

I thought it was common for a new coach to bring in their own staff. One of the drawbacks of losing McCarthy is that we may lose Pettine. Not sure what impact losing Philbin would have on anything.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
nerdmann
5 years ago

I thought it was common for a new coach to bring in their own staff. One of the drawbacks of losing McCarthy is that we may lose Pettine. Not sure what impact losing Philbin would have on anything.

Originally Posted by: dyeah_gb 

Pettine would be the first interview. And I do believe he wouldn't take shit from Aaron.

Pettine said he wasn't interested in a HC position, because he was being politically correct. He knew Mike was qs on the hot seat. He probably would be interested.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

Pettine would be the first interview. And I do believe he wouldn't take shit from Aaron.

Pettine said he wasn't interested in a HC position, because he was being politically correct. He knew Mike was qs on the hot seat. He probably would be interested.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

No, Pettine said he didn't want HC again because he was too detached from his passion, which is teaching. Did you even listen to his press conference or just take a headline and claim he's being political?
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
5 years ago

No, Pettine said he didn't want HC again because he was too detached from his passion, which is teaching. Did you even listen to his press conference or just take a headline and claim he's being political?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yeah, I listened to it. It's EXACTLY what I would expect him to day.

Would I would NOT expect him to say is, "Yeah, I want to be top dog!." This would indicate that he would ditch the team that just hired him at the first opportunity, and also it would indicate that he might try to make a power play against Mike McCarthy, the guy who just hired him.

Either way, I hope he stays. I think they're gonna bring in Josh McDaniels. That would only be possible if the move was upwards, as he is already a coordinator, so they'd have to offer him top dog status.

If the Rooney Rule is in place, they should interview my man Edgar Bennett. Dude knows first hand what's going down with this team, because Mike just scapegoated him last year. I also would like them to interview Holmgren. No way Holmgren takes any kind of shit from Aaron Rodgers.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (15h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (15h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.