Discussion Board
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-01T15:36:06Z
I like the look of the dark green mode. The contrast is interesting. One suggestion, the letters inside the quote box are too light. If they were a little darker it would make them easier to read.
When you flipped the switch I was jumping from one thread to another and it caught me off guard. I wondered if my computer screwed up or I hit the wrong key.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2021-01-01T15:40:13Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

I like the look of the dark green mode. The contrast is interesting. One suggestion, the letters inside the quote box are too light. If they were a little darker it would make them easier to read.
When you flipped the switch I was jumping from one thread to another and it caught me off guard. I wondered if my computer screwed up or I hit the wrong key.



How's about now?

You might need to do force refresh. Hold CTRL and press F5 a few times. If you're using mobile device, you'll have to clear the browser cache.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-01T20:35:06Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

How's about now?

You might need to do force refresh. Hold CTRL and press F5 a few times. If you're using mobile device, you'll have to clear the browser cache.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.



perfect. thank you.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-01-02T12:44:43Z
Color is an interesting subject. I'm color blind so there is always something that is the average person can see that I have difficulties seeing. For instance it was hard for me to see when the notification bell had the little dot one it. In this new version I can plainly see it.
The only thing I am having difficulties with so far is one of the member's signature. Part of it is a color that is hard to read.
The thing that is even more challenging for someone creating a board is not all coloring blindness is the same.
What I don't understand is I am red/green color blind and with all the green on the page I should have issues with the page. My guess is the contrast colors are the right ones for me.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
beast
2021-01-04T02:16:17Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Color is an interesting subject. I'm color blind so there is always something that is the average person can see that I have difficulties seeing. For instance it was hard for me to see when the notification bell had the little dot one it. In this new version I can plainly see it.
The only thing I am having difficulties with so far is one of the member's signature. Part of it is a color that is hard to read.
The thing that is even more challenging for someone creating a board is not all coloring blindness is the same.
What I don't understand is I am red/green color blind and with all the green on the page I should have issues with the page. My guess is the contrast colors are the right ones for me.


I always forget about the notifications bell... though is it even in mobile mode?

Also wpr if it looks you can't read part of my signature... that's because it's green on green and hard for anyone to read right now lol 😛 I need go change that lol

Zero2Cool, just a slight problem... but when using the preview button... it's white text on a fairly light grey, which my eyes don't prefer and strain a bit. The rest looks good, just getting used to.


UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-04T17:36:18Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

I always forget about the notifications bell... though is it even in mobile mode?

Also wpr if it looks you can't read part of my signature... that's because it's green on green and hard for anyone to read right now lol 😛 I need go change that lol

Zero2Cool, just a slight problem... but when using the preview button... it's white text on a fairly light grey, which my eyes don't prefer and strain a bit. The rest looks good, just getting used to.



I'm not sure how much can be changed with that. It's using the 'alert-light' for the background. If I change that, it might bunk up a few other things. I'll have to experiment.
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-04T18:30:50Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I'm not sure how much can be changed with that. It's using the 'alert-light' for the background. If I change that, it might bunk up a few other things. I'll have to experiment.



I'm usually on my phone anyways and can easily control the light setting there.

Plus I don'tz needz to previews anyvvays, I can just hitz posts lol jk
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-04T18:37:04Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

I'm usually on my phone anyways and can easily control the light setting there.

Plus I don'tz needz to previews anyvvays, I can just hitz posts lol jk



If it's a problem, you can always go back to the light theme.
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-17T01:49:28Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

If it's a problem, you can always go back to the light theme.



Probably a stupid question, but how do you switch themes on here?

I'll check out the different ones.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-17T02:16:27Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

Probably a stupid question, but how do you switch themes on here?

I'll check out the different ones.



It's under your Profile settings, but you can find a direct link in post #3 http://www.packershome.c...8-2021-01-01-Site-Update 
UserPostedImage
beast
2021-01-17T02:50:02Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It's under your Profile settings, but you can find a direct link in post #3 http://www.packershome.c...8-2021-01-01-Site-Update 



Thank you very much, I actually looked there and missed it. Because it was so light. I've now played with them some 🙂

If we could, get rid of the purple ones 😛 .... I think I like PH Light more than PH Dark, but I think dark has it's pluses too, and I'm gonna try Cyborg.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
2021-01-19T14:35:24Z

Smokey
2021-01-19T15:01:08Z

Smokey
2021-01-19T15:39:16Z

Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Martha, I never would have guessed that.
Cheesey (2h) : And prune juice should be called POOP JUICE!🤪
Cheesey (2h) : Tis true Zero. So....STAY OFF THE GOVERNMENT LAWN!😜
Martha Careful (2h) : Prune juice is actually quite tasty with vodka on the rocks. It takes the edge off and keep your motor running
Zero2Cool (4h) : It's the Government lawn, not yours!!!
Cheesey (6h) : Dag nab it! YOU KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!
Mucky Tundra (7h) : Zero, does the renaming come with complimentary prune juice?
Zero2Cool (9h) : What is OK if I do it? And are you talking about me?
packerfanwayoutwest (10h) : oh it's ok if you do it...
Zero2Cool (12h) : Site will be down for a few hours while I rename the Fan Shout → Senior Battle Royale!
packerfanwayoutwest (27-Jun) : Martha,it's 5 o clock somewhere, time for your prune juice
Cheesey (27-Jun) : "Hemorrhoids".... wouldn't a better name be "Asteroids"???😜🤪
Martha Careful (27-Jun) : Mr. Packerfanwayoutwest, I hope your hemorrhoids hurt… But only for a little while. I don’t want to be too mean I like you.
Zero2Cool (27-Jun) : I don't think it's possible to "throw shade", weird. Maybe toss an umbrella??
wpr (27-Jun) : Throwing shade at Martha- Uncool. ;)
packerfanwayoutwest (27-Jun) : go to Denny's if you want a senior discount
Martha Careful (27-Jun) : I thought maybe there would be some accelerated status credit for senior women...boo
packerfanwayoutwest (27-Jun) : pay your dues Martha
Cheesey (26-Jun) : Hi Martha! I believe the levels depends on how many posts and how long you have been here. I've been here 14 years.
Martha Careful (26-Jun) : Mr. Zero2Cool, I noticed that I am now the number 3 poster in terms of volume. Can I be moved to 'Veteran' or at least 'Busybody' vs. just member?
Cheesey (24-Jun) : Thanks, Mucky. I liked his sideline insights. He seemed "real".
Mucky Tundra (24-Jun) : Cheesey, the cause of death is still being determined
Mucky Tundra (24-Jun) : Big oof
dyeah_gb (24-Jun) : He hit the canopy during ejection
Cheesey (23-Jun) : What was the cause of death for "Goose"?
Zero2Cool (23-Jun) : Arch Manning, nephew of Eli, commits to Texas
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Tony Siragusa has passed away at the age of 55.
Cheesey (20-Jun) : You hope he had a young man???🥺😆😁🤪
wpr (20-Jun) : Zero2noob Grandpa. Hope you had a wonderful young man.
Mucky Tundra (19-Jun) : Definitely not cool
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : What a double shout n00b
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Father's Day, have a happy one!
Zero2Cool (19-Jun) : Father's Day, have a happy one!
buckeyepackfan (18-Jun) : Chris Sims' top 5.l
dhazer (18-Jun) : I think Buckeye has 1 and 2 right then I would throw in there Russell Wilson and Tom Brady
Cheesey (17-Jun) : Wow. I didn't think they would let him go
Zero2Cool (17-Jun) : Kurt Benkert has been released
Cheesey (17-Jun) : Thanks buckeye!
buckeyepackfan (16-Jun) : 1. Josh Allen 2. Patrick Mahones 3. Justin Hebert 4. Joe Burrows
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : Four QB's you and the rest of the intelligent world disagrees with.
Cheesey (16-Jun) : Who are the top 4 QBs then?
packerfanwayoutwest (16-Jun) : Pack Vikes Nov 6 game is on NFL Network
buckeyepackfan (16-Jun) : 2022 "dead time" minutia...Chris Sims ranks Aaron Rodgers as 5th best Qb.
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : DAMN THAT MEDIA!!!
Mucky Tundra (16-Jun) : this shit just writes itself
Mucky Tundra (16-Jun) : @JosinaAnderson Deshaun Watson says he doesn’t think the number off 66 masseuses is correct but that the media needs to directly refer to his legal team.
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : De’Vondre Campbell sees a talented young LB with a “great future ahead” in Packers rookie Quay Walker.
go.pack.go. (14-Jun) : I didn’t think he really fit the TE body style but maybe I’m wrong
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : Lions have signed former Panthers and Packers TE/WR (and Michigan Man) Devin Funchess as a TE
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : Matt LaFleur says #Packers training camp will open July 27, a Wednesday. Rookies will report July 22. Football is right around the corne
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2022 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
JETS
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
Commanders
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
Bills
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
Dolphins
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
VIKINGS
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 11:00 PM
LIONS
Recent Topics
2h / Around The NFL / Cheesey

26-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

25-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

24-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

21-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

21-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

21-Jun / Random Babble / Martha Careful

18-Jun / Around The NFL / Cheesey

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

16-Jun / Random Babble / Cheesey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2022 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.