beast
2 years ago

Anybody else tired of this shit?

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Honestly no... I want more football stuff, not less. Though what I am tired of is the complete overreaction by media and fans for every little thing they do.

The problem is there isn't enough real football and media and fans are getting the drama BS stuck in their head.

It's probably surprising that more sport athletes aren't head cases with how much they attention they get over absolutely nothing.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2 years ago
"Last dance" suggests they will play one more year, then leave.

If Davante wants to fall for Aaron's coke -deranged narrative, that's cool with me. It would be nice for Love to have him for a year, help him get some experience. But at what cost? Dude wants to get PAAIIID.

It's like when Ted ditched William Henderson and those guys. You can't have players who are loyal to your former QB. Bubbeye.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
2 years ago
Remember, Davante is coming up on 30. He's not a straight line speed guy. That short area burst could disappear overnight.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago

Remember, Davante is coming up on 30. He's not a straight line speed guy. That short area burst could disappear overnight.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

He's also had a pair of concussions. I always hold my breath a little when Adams is in traffic, trying to squeeze out more yards etc.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Cheesey
2 years ago
This B.S. has taken the joy out of this coming NFL season for me.
Thank god I had the Milwaukee Bucks to cheer for!
😁
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
2 years ago
The train has pulled into the station.
Vandals have been throwing rocks at it, spray painting graffiti all over it, but it is here.All aboard! (Or not)
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

This B.S. has taken the joy out of this coming NFL season for me.
Thank god I had the Milwaukee Bucks to cheer for!
😁

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I keep getting emails from the NBA Store. They already got me for some cash for a Hat and Hoodie, I don't need to be emailed once every 12 hours!

Yes, the drama crap from the off-season sure does wear me down too. I'm waiting for the day the NFL just says screw contracts and they do a full fantasy draft for all 32 teams and every player. That way the precious players get their wish to join up with whatever team they want. There's seemingly a lack of tradition and getting a ring for the team. It's moving more towards getting ME a ring with X, Y and Z and the franchise be damned. Maybe that's me being hyperbolic, I don't know.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago

I keep getting emails from the NBA Store. They already got me for some cash for a Hat and Hoodie, I don't need to be emailed once every 12 hours!

Yes, the drama crap from the off-season sure does wear me down too. I'm waiting for the day the NFL just says screw contracts and they do a full fantasy draft for all 32 teams and every player. That way the precious players get their wish to join up with whatever team they want. There's seemingly a lack of tradition and getting a ring for the team. It's moving more towards getting ME a ring with X, Y and Z and the franchise be damned. Maybe that's me being hyperbolic, I don't know.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

No. I think what you wrote is spot on! Players seem to all be about “me me me!” and the heck with the franchise. It’s like there’s really no “team” anymore.

We drove to downtown Milwaukee Friday and I went to the Bucks pro shop at Fiserv Forum. I was surprised at how small their pro shop is. It only takes 5 minutes to see everything in there. I only picked up one T-shirt.
We stopped at one of those roadside set ups, and LJ got me a T-shirt for $10. I know it’s not “real”, but it’s a pretty neat shirt for only $10!

UserPostedImage
bboystyle
2 years ago
Thread was made a year in advance. Goodbye Rodgers after this season
Zero2Cool
2 years ago

Thread was made a year in advance. Goodbye Rodgers after this season

Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Isn't it crazy how the media gets people in these emotional roller coasters? A week ago Rodgers was retiring and now he's taking time on the side to help a young TE and reports are Randall Cobb is coming to town.

This is why I repeatedly stress to people to not get too high or too low by what is "reported".
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (50m) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (1h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (4h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (5h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (15h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (22h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (23h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (23h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.