a year ago
Eye an Inn. If you will have me?

Cheesestradamus.com
Zero2Cool
a year ago
Originally Posted by: BobBrews 

Cheesestradamus.com

Shoot me a PM with the email address you registered (or want to register) with FleaFlicker and we'll get you added. We should be able to get 12. I think Tezzy will hop in.
UserPostedImage
voiceofreason
a year ago
I am in.
blank
Tezzy
a year ago
I will join in again for the fun, and ultimate failure, of my fantasy GM prowess
On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
Zero2Cool
a year ago
Originally Posted by: Tezzy 

I will join in again for the fun, and ultimate failure, of my fantasy GM prowess

I had to pull some FBI stalker level stuff to get his attention! haha..

Okay, looks like we should have 12 for this years fantasy league. I sent BobBrews an invite.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago
Originally Posted by: BobBrews 

Cheesestradamus.com

I emailed you an invite from FleaFlicker. You gonna create your team?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago
Looks like BobBrews isn't going to be joining us. We have one opening left. Who wants it?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago
We have our dirty dozen locked in. The draft order has been randomized and the draft order is set! LET'S ROCK!
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
a year ago
FYI
Flea flicker is offering their Edge add on for 9.99 and their Edge + ad-free for 14.99.

Sale supposedly ends at midnight tonight. I haven't decided on it personally, as I read one review, and he said not worth it, but that may have been at full price. It is appealing to me due to the ad free option.

Just letting you know...

Edit- I went ahead and did the edge + ad free-- it certainly helps on my cell phone being ad free!
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .000018 % of the Packers

Zero2Cool
a year ago
Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

FYI
Flea flicker is offering their Edge add on for 9.99 and their Edge + ad-free for 14.99.

Sale supposedly ends at midnight tonight. I haven't decided on it personally, as I read one review, and he said not worth it, but that may have been at full price. It is appealing to me due to the ad free option.

Just letting you know...

Edit- I went ahead and did the edge + ad free-- it certainly helps on my cell phone being ad free!

I was going to buy it for the whole league, but they want an ass load of money.

Edit, fuck it. It's just money. It's been done.

Thank you for upgrading your league for the 2021 football season! Your upgraded Ad-Free + Edge experience will begin immediately. A confirmation email has also been sent to Zero2Cool, Dhazer, porky88, djcubez, dhazercrusher, GoPack1984, Tezzy79, mac-bob, buckeyepackfan, JerseyCheese, Voice0fReason, farm_lift, Jillyfike13

Welcome to Fleaflicker Edge + Ad-Free! The upgrade has been applied to your league (PackersHome League) and will remain in effect for the rest of the season.

What you have to look forward to:

[list]
  • Preseason Outlooks, available in July
  • Rookie Reports, available in July
  • Waiver Advice, available during the regular season
  • Start/Sit Recommendations, available during the regular season
  • Performance Reports, available during the regular season
  • RB and QB Handcuffs, available now
  • Dynasty & PPR rankings, available in July
  • Fast, ad-free navigation
  • All your devices—web and mobile apps.
  • Online privacy
  • [*]Improved battery life on your phone, tablet, or laptop[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    dfosterf
    a year ago
    That was awesome of you to do that!
    UserPostedImage

dhazer
    a year ago
    Dammit Kevin you put in the dhazer rule and only allow 3 qbs lol. I wanted Hebert also.

All in all im happy with my team
    Josh Allen
    Pat Maholmes
    Aaron Rodgers
    Jacobs
    fournette
    Javonte williams
    Sony Michel
    OBJ
    Michael Gallup
    Smith
    Cook
    Bass
    Washington Def
    Bills Def
    David

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂
    Zero2Cool
    a year ago
    Oh, shit! I can't believe I missed the draft. Wow.
    UserPostedImage
    dfosterf
    a year ago
    I wish more people had been there live, as I am teaching my wife how to play fantasy football- I even created a physical, hand written draft board for her to cross off players that were drafted by others-
    But it just went too fast for her to keep up due to auto-picking...
    That being said, we did have some fun in our attempt to keep up..
    UserPostedImage

Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (7h) : There are standards, after all. Tennis shoes and white socks
    dfosterf (7h) : Wife went to her zumba class this evening. Middle aged fellow rolled in wearing his baby dress, diaper and bonnet. He didn't have the pink plastic slippers or anything
    dfosterf (9h) : Your answer made me laugh, though
    dfosterf (9h) : You're right. Can't have a day of infamy speech and get the year wrong. Sept 27 2022. I was only off by 20 years. History would forgive me
    Zero2Cool (10h) : Will.
    dfosterf (11h) : You may. You really might. But this is my week, and I play Jersey Cheese this week, and he is a coward that doesn't have the courage to post here, so I rag you instead
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Gutekunst says he's seen enough to know his decision on Jordan Love option. Says he's a starter in this league. Whew. Glad to hear that. Our run of dominance won't end!!
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Zero2Cool rag tag team destroyed dfosterf team!!!!!
    Zero2Cool (11h) : And yes, I probably will lose. Most likely. But if I win?? If?? OMG! I'm gonna put a banner up on the site for a year!
    Zero2Cool (11h) : What the hell did I do when I was 22??
    dfosterf (11h) : I looked on fleaflicker. I might be the only Mgr. that has Justin Jefferson and Davante Adams on the same fantasy football team on this planet.
    dfosterf (11h) : Oh, and you are going down, young Kev, because on September 27, 2002, you fu^ked up.
    dfosterf (12h) : Semi weekly rant done. Lol
    dfosterf (12h) : Murphy has done wonders over his tenure as regards the Packers as a corporate entity. Anyone give much of a crap about that? I don't.
    dfosterf (12h) : I would ask the coaches of the Packers who should run the show, and the vets, including yes, Aaron Rodgers
    dfosterf (12h) : We need a true football guy to run this organization.
    dfosterf (12h) : Mark Murphy sucks up to my examples. He is a corporate suck up. Impossible for the corporate bosses he sucks up to...to fire him.
    dfosterf (12h) : Sargento has decent cheese. Get the hell out of decision making as regards the Green Bay Packers
    dfosterf (12h) : Kohler family
    dfosterf (12h) : It's worse than machine politics. Kohls builds crappers, not NFL football teams, as an example
    dfosterf (12h) : They can start by getting rid of the whole Wisconsin booster club that encompasses our ownership representation
    Zero2Cool (12h) : Fans whine they don't go all in. They go all in and fans whine about salary cap. See a trend? Fans whining. Packers win, ya all still whining. Spoiled asses.
    dfosterf (12h) : Any idiot can make this non-profit team financially secure for any foreseeable future. We need brains to work with the cap. I don't see that
    Zero2Cool (12h) : I don't think young HC is handling the massive personality at QB. Pretty positive the organization believed Rodgers would be out by now.
    dfosterf (13h) : This organization must be all about winning. It is their job. Not tv's in the nosebleed sections. Not sledding hills outside the stadium. Not great experiences in Green Bay. Winning.
    dfosterf (13h) : Unprecedented based on his first three years as a hc, but I have no problem firing MLF for this year.
    Zero2Cool (13h) : Matt Lafleur on Romeo Doubs chances of returning after the bye week. "Ya I would think we'd get Rome back."
    Zero2Cool (13h) : LaFleur says he’d like to get the ball to Christian Watson more but joked then he’d get criticized for not getting Aaron Jones more touches.
    Zero2Cool (13h) : Matt LaFleur doesn't know a timetable for David Bakhtiari and his return. He was told that it could be awhile.
    Zero2Cool (14h) : I think it'll be you vs me Week 15 to open playoffs.
    dfosterf (15h) : Said so at the time, stickin to my story
    dfosterf (15h) : All I know is that Joe Barry ain't it
    Zero2Cool (15h) : I think trade deadline is over, so 49ers probably cannot get Brissett in 2022
    Zero2Cool (15h) : Chargers miss playoffs, does Brandon Staley get fired? Come to GB as DC?
    buckeyepackfan (15h) : 49rs should inquire about Jacoby Brissett.
    buckeyepackfan (15h) : Browns signed the abuser to 5 year, 230mil Fully Guaranteed contract.
    Zero2Cool (15h) : Ian Rapoport even mentions Baker to 49ers as backup. NFL has no memory whatsoever of crappy QB play. I blame Geno Smith
    Zero2Cool (16h) : Baker wants to be released because he doesn't want to backup. So I mean. I dunno
    yooperfan (16h) : A shout out to wayoutwest for his pick the winner prowess!
    dfosterf (16h) : Apropos
    yooperfan (16h) : It would be great all around if the Niners traded for Rodgers.
    dfosterf (16h) : Zero logic? (Something apprapo in there somewhere) Josh Johnson or Baker Mayfield? That's what the 49ers are looking at with regards to a backup qb
    TheKanataThrilla (17h) : Could Baker end up with the Ravens...at least for a few weeks?
    Zero2Cool (17h) : I'm gonna lose my shit. Wait, nope, it's lost.
    Zero2Cool (17h) : Browns took a guy who sexually assaults women over him!!!
    Zero2Cool (17h) : The guy is terrible. Browns didn't want hkm
    Zero2Cool (17h) : I must be the dumbest guy around. So many towing the Baker to 49ers line. The guy sucks! Why would 49ers want him? Zero logic.
    Zero2Cool (17h) : Omg. Another dolt saying 49ers
    dfosterf (17h) : 49ers almost have to pick him up
    Zero2Cool (18h) : Panthers are expected to release Baker Mayfield
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2022 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
    Buccaneers
    Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
    PATRIOTS
    Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
    GIANTS
    Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
    JETS
    Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
    Commanders
    Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
    Bills
    Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
    COWBOYS
    Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
    TITANS
    Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
    Dolphins
    Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
    VIKINGS
    Saturday, Jan 7 @ 11:00 PM
    LIONS
    Recent Topics
    6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16h / Announcements / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

5-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

1-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

30-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2022 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.