beast
2 years ago

🙄
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Where was that I don't care attitude when he was trying to claim the NFL (coaches), Soccer pros and especially NHL are racist because they don't have enough black players and he kept trying to nail the NHL.

That was on Steven A. Smith short lived show... and even Smith was trying to calm him down, and signalling with his eyes... like I love you, but you're going over board here man, we don't love playing hockey... and NFL players we're the majority...
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Whitlock poses interesting angles at times. But it feels like he does it for the sake of it, not to tilt the needle.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2021/10/12/code-red-hey-espn-lets-see-all-of-your-employees-emails-all-of-them-n455637 

“Former ESPN analyst Jon Gruden’s leaked emails come back to bite him.”

The leaked emails were from a former ESPN employee named Jon Gruden. Hold no illusion, the source of the leak was Roger Goodell. Jon Gruden was an analyst for ESPN while he blasted away at just about everyone in his line of fire. What made Gruden fun as an ESPN analyst was his “Chucky” side, his loose-cannon personality. Unfortunately for Gruden, he apparently thought that gave him license to insult just about everyone with just about every locker room/bar insult he could muster
 and to do it in emails.

Why note that he was an employee of ESPN? Because ESPN is a woke temple of woke thought. You can have opinions, but you must have the right opinion. Sage Steele was suspended because she had the temerity to wrong speak about vaccine mandates. She didn’t disparage vaccines, just forcing Americans to take them. Oh, and she pointed out that Obama was raised by his white mother, and white grandparents, but IDs as Black. That isn’t allowed in the woke temple.

Orlando Magic center Jonathan Isaac articulated why, as someone who is young and healthy and has had COVID he is a very low risk ,was quickly vilified by ESPN hosts/analysts as ill-informed and a circulator of disinformation. The host of “SportsCenter,” Scott Van Pelt laid into Isaac. Other ESPN talking heads claimed he was a “Trumpster.” Those were lies, but they’re priests in the woke temple, so they are allowed to lie and conflate.

Once Gruden’s sins were revealed, ESPN’s “senior NFL Insider” tweeted a veiled “sins of the father” insinuation that maybe Gruden’s son should go, too.

“Even with his father resigning tonight as the Raiders’ head coach, Deuce Gruden remains the team’s strength and conditioning assistant coach.”

What’s my point? I have no doubt that some ESPN employees are deleting emails today that contain insults of blacks, gays, and/or women. But if they insulted people on the right, sure, there might be some blowback, but if you insult Herschel Walker, you’ll be forgiven. But if you’re Sage Steele and point out that Barack Obama was raised by his white family, you’ll get suspended.

I suspect Disney corporate let the troops know. Quietly. Sure, emails are forever, but might as well delete the bad ones, just in case you insulted the wrong idol.

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Two America's.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Man, if Bucs receiver Antonio Brown insulted his assault victims via email ten years ago, he’d be in real trouble!

From Tweeter in response to Buccaneers removing Jon Gruden from the ring of honor.
UserPostedImage
earthquake
2 years ago
Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.

Still, I didn't think he would retire over this - so they probably have worse dirt on him.

As to Antonio Brown, Ray Lewis, et al. I agree, those guys should have been (should be) kicked out of the league. But I'm not gonna cry over the spilled trash that is Gruden's career - nor would him continuing to be a coach be some sort of fair play or equal justice... Insert something here about two wrongs.

Also as a side note, how dumb are these guys sending this sort of stuff in an email, when they have million dollar salaries on the line? Pro-tip: assume anything you email, text, post on a forum or send over a wired or wireless signal in any form is publicly available, and act accordingly.
blank
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago

Pro-tip: assume anything you email, text, post on a forum or send over a wired or wireless signal in any form is publicly available, and act accordingly.

Originally Posted by: earthquake 

OUTSTANDING ADVICE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUTHS AMONGST US

KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
Zero2Cool observed:

Two Americas.....
Man, if Bucs receiver Antonio Brown insulted his assault victims via email ten years ago, he’d be in real trouble!
From Tweeter in response to Buccaneers removing Jon Gruden from the ring of honor.

To wit

Actual Violent Crimes Are A-OK in the NFL, But Thought Crimes Got Jon Gruden Excommunicated

By J.D. Rucker ‱ Oct. 12, 2021

Michael Vick killed dogs for sport and was heralded by the National Football League. Richard Sherman is playing right now after being arrested for domestic violence, one of dozens of players who did not lose their jobs over actual violence against women. Jon Gruden sent private emails that equated to thought crimes and will never coach in the NFL again.

This encapsulates America today in which breaking “woke” rules is far more serious of a crime than committing actual violence. As Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh posted earlier on Facebook:

Richard Sherman was arrested for domestic violence this past summer. He is currently playing for the Bucs. Jon Gruden used vulgar language in private emails several years ago. He is now out of a job. If you think this is about simple “accountability,” you’re a moron. Nobody was a victim of Gruden’s vulgar comments in his private emails. The people who received the emails didn’t care. Nobody else knew about them. Nobody was hurt or even offended. Call it what it is: Gruden is getting canceled for thought crimes.

The thought police have embraced cancel culture in a way that promotes their Neo-Marxist agenda. There’s no other way to look at this. Jon Gruden learned this the hard way by sending private emails to people that included thought crimes against protected classes. He had the nerve to go after Joe Biden. Had he been “exposed” for sending mean emails about Donald Trump or complaints about straight white males, he would still have a job today.

The backwards tenets of Cultural Marxism demand his excommunication from the NFL just as they demand the cancelation of any conservative who voices opinions against the progressive rot we’re seeing in America today. This is why the January 6 protesters are being hunted by the FBI while Antifa and BLM domestic terrorists are not even being acknowledged by law enforcement. It’s why cities like Seattle and Portland are being allowed to deteriorate for the sake of “equity.” And it’s why conservatives are banned by Big Tech while violent radical leftists are promoted.

Seemingly overnight, America has become a post-truth society in which the powers-that-be call evil good, and good evil. They put darkness for light, and light for darkness. All the while, reality is being subverted in favor of false justice.

Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, I always thought he was an a-hole.

Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Unless I'm missing something, the part about Richard Sherman is kind of bullshit. Taking a headline and mass media raping the fuck out of it.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2 years ago
Z2C questioned

Unless I'm missing something, the part about Richard Sherman is kind of bullshit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-domestic-violence-charge-n1273951 
Fan Shout
dfosterf (2h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (2h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (3h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (5h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (6h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (9h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (10h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (20h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? đŸ„ș I think that means you missed more than half of them 😱
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead đŸ€Ș
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comℱ. All Rights Reserved.