beast
4 years ago

My opinion... he had been different since the Burfict's hit... one truly has to wonder how many residual effects are carried forward from direct trauma to the brain.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

His former teammate Safety Ryan Clark has suggested that he has been like this since at least his rookie contract (and maybe even before that). Just that it wasn't publicly known and kept under wraps pretty well.

My wild theory is simply drugs and everyone giving into his demands because he's so talented that he honestly believe that's the way the world works... if he plays amazing then people will give into him... so far, he's kinda been right (other than on the helmet issue).

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago

Well, given how quickly a deal with struck, I think it's easy to say this was the plan all along

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

The deal wasn't a complicated one.

I do believe Brown never wanted to be a Raider and I do believe he did a lot to get released. I think he would still get his guarantee though.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago

The deal wasn't a complicated one.

I do believe Brown never wanted to be a Raider and I do believe he did a lot to get released. I think he would still get his guarantee though.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I was referring more to the rapid turn around from being released to being signed.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
Let's be careful here....we are all innocent until proven guilty

ESPN reported Antonio Brown accused of rape in civil lawsuit

9:05 PM ET

Antonio Brown has been accused of sexually assaulting his former trainer, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

In the civil lawsuit, a copy of which was reviewed by ESPN, Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, accuses the newly signed New England Patriots receiver of sexually assaulting her on three separate occasions in 2017 and '18.

"We are aware of the civil lawsuit that was filed earlier today against Antonio Brown, as well as the response by Antonio's representatives," the Patriots said in a statement on Tuesday night. "We take these allegations very seriously. Under no circumstances does this organization condone sexual violence or assault. The league has informed us that they will be investigating. We will have no further comment while that investigation takes place."

The first alleged incident came in June 2017, with Taylor saying Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes. A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages. In May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, Taylor says she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and grab some food, and the receiver "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

Brown's lawyer, Darren Heitner, said in a statement Tuesday night that the receiver and Taylor were involved in a "consensual personal relationship. Any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual."

In a tweet on Tuesday, Heitner said that Brown "will leave no stone unturned and will aggressively defend himself, including all of his rights in countersuits."

Taylor was a gymnast at Central Michigan, where Brown attended college. According to the lawsuit, they met in a Bible study group at the school and became friends, then fell out of touch for several years before reconnecting in June 2017, with Brown hiring Taylor to assist in his physical training.
play

What does sexual assault lawsuit filed against Brown mean?

ESPN legal analyst Ryan Smith breaks down the legal process for a case like the sexual assault lawsuit that has been filed against Antonio Brown.

In the lawsuit, Taylor says she believed their relationship was of a "brother-sister" type and acted accordingly.

The alleged incidents have left Taylor suffering "near-daily panic attacks and suicidal ideations," per the lawsuit. She is seeking in excess of $75,000.

"As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision," Taylor said in a statement. "I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault."

Brown, a seven-time Pro Bowler, spent his first nine NFL seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers before being traded this past offseason to the Oakland Raiders. After a weeks-long saga with Oakland, he was released Saturday, and he officially signed two days later with the Patriots.

The Patriots were caught by surprise, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter, and the team will have to decide how to proceed with Brown, who was scheduled for his first practice with New England on Wednesday. One possibility is that Roger Goodell will place Brown on the commissioner's exempt list, sources said, which would mean Brown will not be counted on the Patriots' active list while the league investigates the allegations.

Heitner told ESPN's Michael Eaves that he has "not been in contact with the league regarding this lawsuit."

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Brown (via Attorney) says all sexual relations were consensual. Is Brown married?
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
4 years ago
I am not saying it did or didn't happen. What I don't understand is why would she keep coming back to presumably work with him after his first two sexual episodes? She says she considers that they had a bother-sister relationship. My sister wouldn't see me again after the firsts event occurred.
It's odd.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago

I am not saying it did or didn't happen. What I don't understand is why would she keep coming back to presumably work with him after his first two sexual episodes? She says she considers that they had a bother-sister relationship. My sister wouldn't see me again after the firsts event occurred.
It's odd.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I had that question too and then read what she said. And then I kind of could understand, but she was at his house watching TV and he jacked off on her back? What kind of trainer comes to your house and watches TV?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Brown being as whacko as he is, it’s sure possible.
But as was already said.....if it’s true, why would the woman go anywhere NEAR the guy, let alone to his HOUSE.?
Sounds very fishy to me.
Something doesn’t add up.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
He need to use one of these...

SEXUAL CONSENT FORM

This agreement is made ________________________, 20___ between
____________________________________ (hereinafter the ‘Proposer’) and
____________________________________ (hereinafter the ‘Consenter’).

Whereas the Proposer and the Consenter are sexually attracted to each other and would like to manifest that sexual attraction through participation in one or more sexual acts;

Therefore, the Consenter and the Proposer make their bodies available to each other for the aforesaid purpose from time ___:___ on date ________________________, 20___ (today’s date if left blank) for a period of ___ hours, during which period they consent to participate in the following activities.

Activity (initial all that apply)

Proposer/Consenter

_______ / _______ Full body touching (external only)
_______ / _______ Kissing with/without* the insertion of tongue into mouth
_______ / _______ Digital penetration (receiving in _____________ (specify orifice(s)))
_______ / _______ Digital penetration (giving in _____________ specify orifice(s)))
_______ / _______ Oral sex (receiving) _______ / _______ Oral sex (giving)
_______ / _______ Vaginal sex (receiving: females only)
_______ / _______ Anal sex (receiving)
_______ / _______ Anal sex (giving: males only or females with toys)
_______ / _______ Restraint, using the following devices _____________ (specify)
_______ / _______ Use of following devices in or on the body _____________ (specify)
_______ / _______ Other activities_____________ (specify.

Contraception

The Proposer is using the following methods of contraception on an ongoing basis:
________________________.
The Proposer will use the following methods of contraception and/or protection during vaginal/anal* penetrative activities:
_____________________________________________________________________.

The Consenter is using the following methods of contraception on an ongoing basis: ________________________.

The Consenter will use the following methods of contraception and/or protection during vaginal/anal* penetrative activities: _____________________________________________________________________.

Ratchet Clause
Whereas the Proposer and the Consenter are aware that attraction may escalate during the agreed upon sexual activities, and that both parties may desire to engage in activities heretofore not consented to, the parties agree as follows.
(Check One)
a) ☐ There shall be no sexual activity of any kind other than that specified and consented to in this agreement without the establishment of a new, separate agreement. (See Clause 1 below.)
Initialed (Proposer) _________ Initialed (Consenter) ________
b) ☐ Sexual activity of a kind other than that specified and consented to in this agreement shall be presumed to be consented to with the retroactive checking of the appropriate activity above, even after the signing of this agreement. (See clause 1 below.)
c) ☐ Sexual activity of a kind other than that specified and consented to in this agreement shall be presumed to be consented to by mutual verbal consent during the activities engaged in under the consent given in the present agreement. (See Clause 2 below.)

Clause 1. Whereas both Proposer and Consenter recognize that alternatives a) and b) are likely significantly to disrupt any activities consented to under this agreement;

Therefore, the Proposer and the Consenter further agree that should the disruption of agreed activities, caused by the making of a further agreement (under a) above) or the retroactive amendment of this agreement (under b) above), result in a loss of desire to continue the activities herein consented to, consent for those activities consented to herein may/may not* be withdrawn by the verbal statement of one of the parties to this agreement.

Clause 2. Whereas both Proposer and Consenter recognize that alternative c) involves verbal consent of which no physical evidence will exist thereafter; Therefore, the Proposer and the Consenter further agree that such consent shall/shall not* be recorded using an audio recording device; and Whereas both Proposer and Consenter recognize that should no audio recording of verbal consent under this ratchet clause be made, neither party could subsequently prove affirmative consent to the activities that were verbally agreed upon; Therefore, both parties hereby waive their right to claim that no such affirmative consent was given. Equivalently, the Proposer and the Consenter hereby consent to any further activities that can be reasonably deemed to follow naturally from the activities herein consented to.

Accidental Violation

Whereas sexual activity is likely to involve rapid movement and impaired judgment; Whereas either party to this agreement, being male, may, through no fault and without intent, penetrate a female orifice not made available for sexual activity under this agreement; Therefore, the Proposer and the Consenter agree as follows;

☐ - That such an incident shall be regarded as an assault and the burden of proof to the contrary shall fall on the male party to demonstrate to the satisfaction of the female party that the incident was accidental, and acceptance of such a demonstration shall be taken as implying retroactive affirmative consent;

☐ - That such an incident shall be regarded as an accident, and retroactive affirmative consent will be assumed.

Failure to Perform

Whereas consent to participate in sexual activities does not guarantee ability to perform those activities, Therefore, failure to perform such as acts as consented to under this agreement for reasons including, but not limited to physical, psychological or emotional impairment, shall not be considered a violation of this agreement; and both the Proposer and the Consenter waive any right to legal redress for such failure to perform.

Early Termination

This agreement may be terminated at any time during the period of consent agreed upon herein by mutual written consent of both the Proposer and the Consenter.

Proposer’s Signature _____________________________ Date ________________
Consenter’s Signature _____________________________ Date ________________

(optional)

Witness Signature _____________________________ Date ________________

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
4 years ago

I had that question too and then read what she said. And then I kind of could understand, but she was at his house watching TV and he jacked off on her back? What kind of trainer comes to your house and watches TV?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Or goes clubbing with her client. It just seems odd. I am not saying she isn't right. Only that it's odd.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (17m) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (10h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (17h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (18h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (18h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (22h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.