Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Just got my new waiting list number in the mail today!
I entered the waiting list back in May of 1996. At that time my number was 23,915.
Now today, it’s down to 9,244!
Only took 23 years to get below 10 thousand.
At this rate, i might get tickets by age 80 to 85!😂
Maybe, that is!😂
Where are any of you on the list, and when did you join?
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
4 years ago
I've been on the list for well over 15 years, but I can't remember what my numbers are now. They are so high I barely bother to look at the post cards. It's all good for now, as I would decline them at this point anyway, but in 150 years when I get in the four digits, perhaps things will be different.
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
When your number is called, how much does it cost?
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
I've been on the list for 10 years or so and I'm ~76k
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
4 years ago
I have no idea what it would cost.
I’m sure I’ll be long gone before my number comes up anyway.
But it’s fun being on the list for so many years!
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago
Just got my new waiting list number!
#8812 !
😋
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
3 years ago
I got on the list back in the mid 80s. I was somewhere around 20. I got the post cards for years but didn't pay attention to it. When they were remodeling in 2001 I got a card telling me to call them. At that time I was in the 5000 area. They told me I was on the Green Package waiting list. The expansion would add around 12,000 seats. If I stayed on the Green waiting list I would get tickets when construction was finished.

However if I flipped to the Gold package more than likely I could get tickets that same season because most of the people in front of me wanted the larger game package. That's when they first came with the Personal Seat License so it kind of became too expensive to go for 6 games instead of the Gold Package 2 games. We switched over and took the Gold package and 2 seats. Now I wish I would have taken 4 but it was tight on the finances.

Good luck to all of you.

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
3 years ago

I got on the list back in the mid 80s. I was somewhere around 20. I got the post cards for years but didn't pay attention to it. When they were remodeling in 2001 I got a card telling me to call them. At that time I was in the 5000 area. They told me I was on the Green Package waiting list. The expansion would add around 12,000 seats. If I stayed on the Green waiting list I would get tickets when construction was finished.

However if I flipped to the Gold package more than likely I could get tickets that same season because most of the people in front of me wanted the larger game package. That's when they first came with the Personal Seat License so it kind of became too expensive to go for 6 games instead of the Gold Package 2 games. We switched over and took the Gold package and 2 seats. Now I wish I would have taken 4 but it was tight on the finances.

Good luck to all of you.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the personal seat license per seat. And do you have to pay that every year?
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
3 years ago

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the personal seat license per seat. And do you have to pay that every year?

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I do not remember what it cost back then. They have increased the fee since then. It is a one time fee. They allowed me to make monthly payments for 3 years. It's been a while ago. I think I paid it off early.

Lombardi Ave posted this in 2013: 

They also had to pay a onetime $600 PSL (Personal Seat License) fee, for every ticket, plus the price of the ticket itself. If a family of four had season tickets in Gold package, they paid a ONE TIME $2,400 PSL fee plus their tickets ($600 for each ticket times 4).

The Green Package went to the old season ticket holders at Lambeau Field when they used to have 5 regular season games in Green Bay (and three in Milwaukee). Those good folks have the six remaining regular season games plus one preseason game. They paid a onetime PSL of $1,400 per ticket plus the tickets.

Seat geek says this:

Personal Seat Licenses
Even though many teams around the league use personal seat licenses (PSLs) for their season ticket holders, the Green Bay Packers do not currently sell PSLs.

In the past, the Packers have charged a seat license fee, but that was to fund a stadium expansion that saw 6,700 seats added to Lambeau Field back in 2012. The fees were collected from new season ticket holders that were granted seats thanks to the expansion.

Last comment, I remember the Packers telling me if I turned in my place they would refund me my PSL and charge the new STH the going rate. I thought that was a rip off. GB already got their money from me. I should get the new PSL rate but that will never happen.

Oh one other comment. The Bares came out with a PSL about the same time. There fee was more than the Packers. At first glance that isn't too bad but then you realize their stadium is much smaller. Crappy Bares right? And the Packers are collecting from fans twice. Both Green and Gold ticket holders paid the license fee.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (2h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (12h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (19h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (20h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.