Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-09-21T12:28:49Z
Packers brass gotta be like "hey doc, tell Michael he's gotta get two more weeks of rest"
ESPN wrote:

The Saints will have Michael Thomas meet with Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay, where the renowned surgeon could clear the injured WR to return to play in Week 3 against the Packers.

Continue Reading @ ESPN 

beast
2020-09-21T12:53:09Z
I wonder what the rules of confidentiality are on that... on one hand, he's supposed to keep it confidential, on the other hand, that's not nessarily to your bosses.

My guess is for medical reasons, he can consult or talk about it, but not with football guys, or for football reasons

Also, when they need to consult a 3rd party (like the Packers doctor), that's usually really bad, and it's more like 8 weeks to 8 months or more.
Zero2Cool
2020-09-21T13:14:27Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

I wonder what the rules of confidentiality are on that... on one hand, he's supposed to keep it confidential, on the other hand, that's not nessarily to your bosses.

My guess is for medical reasons, he can consult or talk about it, but not with football guys, or for football reasons

Also, when they need to consult a 3rd party (like the Packers doctor), that's usually really bad, and it's more like 8 weeks to 8 months or more.

Reports were that Michael Thomas is healing faster than expected.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-21T14:32:21Z

Thomas can sign a release allowing the dr to give info to his team.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-21T14:33:46Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Reports were that Michael Thomas is healing faster than expected.

I heard that too. The question becomes, if he is healing faster than expected why see another dr? There must be some kind of an issue yet. If so bad for him but good for GB.
beast
2020-09-21T15:05:47Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Thomas can sign a release allowing the dr to give info to his team.

I was talking about the Packers getting the inside scoop from the doctor, as the Packers are paying the doctor.

But that probably illegal as technical he probably works for a hospital or something instead, and Packers are on the outside.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-21T15:26:10Z

I was talking about the Packers getting the inside scoop from the doctor, as the Packers are paying the doctor.

But that probably illegal as technical he probably works for a hospital or something instead, and Packers are on the outside.

Correct. HIPPA would from upon a dr that released information to a 3rd party without proper consent.
Cheesey
2020-09-21T18:03:55Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Packers brass gotta be like "hey doc, tell Michael he's gotta get two more weeks of rest"

That was my very first thought!😂
nyrpack
2020-09-21T20:10:06Z
Dr says you will be ready in 2 weeks !! Lol
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (18h) : Ravens-Steelers being tentatively moved from Sunday to Tuesday night
beast (27-Nov) : I remember when I wanted WR Terry McLaurin and we selected TE Sternberger one pick before Terry McLaurin, now he's a stud for the Deadskins
beast (27-Nov) : I remember when I wanted WR Terry McLaurin and we selected TE Sternberger one pick before Terry McLaurin, now he's a stud for the Deadskins
TheKanataThrilla (27-Nov) : Remember when Packer fans wanted Montez Sweat. He is pretty good.
TheKanataThrilla (27-Nov) : Fake punt where was nerd...huge fail on that play Cowboys
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Like Mike's early days, sliding Daryn Colledge out to LT against the Vikes.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Cowboys lose both Ts on first drive.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Texans passing pretty much at will.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Lions running the ball up the middle with Apete.
nerdmann (26-Nov) : Lions running the ball up the middle with Apete.
Zero2Cool (26-Nov) : First Thanksgiving was in September in Florida.
yooperfan (26-Nov) : Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
KRK (26-Nov) : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Zero2Cool (26-Nov) : Passer rating allowed in coverage for #Packers defense this season: Man Coverage: 83.2 (3rd) Zone Coverage: 104.3 (28th)
Cheesey (25-Nov) : I’d love to see what Dillon can do. Especially in 3rd and one.
Zero2Cool (25-Nov) : Matt LaFleur said RB AJ Dillon has returned to the building and is still working through the Covid-19 protocols. He said he still believes Dillon can contribute a lot to the team once he returns.
Zero2Cool (25-Nov) : I was kinda surprised because I thought he retired.
Mucky Tundra (25-Nov) : Huh. I didnt realize Tramon Williams signed with the Ravens
Zero2Cool (25-Nov) : Don't have a gun, don't like them. Never made such a complaint. You're really failing at this generalizing someone based on a comment thing.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : Go in the back alley if all you want to do is spew garbage.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : This is the “fan shout”. Why come here if all you intend to do is ruin it
Cheesey (25-Nov) : It makes it easier for you to be blind to any facts when you are so close minded.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : Did I say anything even remotely racist? Nope. But you throw out the race card at every point.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : I love how people like you throw our racist garbage that’s not true when you have no logical honest thing to say.
Smokey (25-Nov) : Go clean your gun and complain about how the non-white races are just ruining your narrow vision of a more selfish union.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : Oh snap again Zero!!!’😂
Zero2Cool (25-Nov) : Biden isn't a puppet. Because everyone knows he's useless in every capacity.
Smokey (25-Nov) : Biden won't be Putan's puppet like 45 has been.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : 😂so true, KRK!!!😁
KRK (25-Nov) : Conspiracy Theories, like Russia, Russia, Russia
Cheesey (25-Nov) : Whatever you say Smokey. I think you need professional help!🤪😂
Smokey (25-Nov) : Fake Government/conspiracy theories (including H. Biden) is on the way out.
Cheesey (25-Nov) : Trump pardoned Hunter Biden today?!?!?😂😂😂
nerdmann (24-Nov) : If they can steal this election, they're gonna make him pay.
nerdmann (24-Nov) : Trump took the military dictatorship away from the people who overthrew the US Government on 911.
Smokey (24-Nov) : Trump pardoned a turkey today, but what fellow criminals will he pardon before he finally leaves the WH.
Cheesey (24-Nov) : Yup Zero! He’s gonna take his toys and go home!!!😂😂😂
Zero2Cool (24-Nov) : lol dude is major butt hurt, so bad he tries throwing a trump card. not a good look
Smokey (24-Nov) : Snap on that ! and O yeah, Trump the 1st and last will soon be only a bad memory for history.
Smokey (24-Nov) : Not every topic/post merits reading, but I do my due diligence posting or starting a new thread.
Cheesey (24-Nov) : Oh!!! SNAP! Zero!😂
Zero2Cool (24-Nov) : Interesting. You don't read every topic or post, yet blast others for not reading. Fascinating.
Smokey (24-Nov) : being that I've never read your power rankings thread, congratulating 2 pickers on a good week seemed an K thing to do.
Zero2Cool (24-Nov) : Hey boss, since you posted that in the shout, am I still able to put that in the Power Rankings thread?? Asking for the admin.
Smokey (24-Nov) : dhaser/porky88, 10 - 4 in week 11 Pick'em ! Great job in a strange week.
Cheesey (24-Nov) : The only reason MVS shouldn’t respond to idiots like that is that might cause other idiots to post crap like that.
Zero2Cool (23-Nov) : 83 wasn't crying or whining. Just stating a fact.
Zero2Cool (23-Nov) : Nope. Social media is a sesspool for ignorant piles of shit. No tissue needed.
KRK (23-Nov) : Sorry *got an issue, get a tissue
KRK (23-Nov) : 83 should STFU and do his job. He wanted to play in the bigs, deal with the criticism. Go an issue, get a tissue..and you can forward my email to him if he wants it.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Saturday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
18m / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

31m / Random Babble / Smokey

13h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

26-Nov / Around The NFL / KRK

26-Nov / Random Babble / Cheesey

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.