go.pack.go.
2 years ago

But those two plays could have produced a win for the Packers!
Unfortunately Rodgers needs a seeing eye dog to play quarterback.
Hit the road Aaron, with your seeing eye dog and your tin cup.

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Have you watched a Packers game in the last 14 years?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2 years ago
I see what Yoop is saying.
He’s right that had Rodgers hit even one of those open guys, it might have swung the game our way. It might have made the 49ers defense back off, opening up other plays.
How many games this season have the Packers scored 30 or more points?
It seems when Rodgers gets into the playoffs, he forgets everything that got them to that point, and chokes big time.
To me the turning point in the game was the Lewis fumble. They had the Niners on their heals, and did virtually nothing after that.
50 some yards in the second half? There’s no excuse for that. We were not playing the 1985 Bears defense.
Why didn’t they try a trick play like the Lions did to us, to get something going? Cobb was a QB. Why not toss him the ball and have him throw to someone? I bet he would have seen a wide open receiver.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2 years ago

Have you watched a Packers game in the last 14 years?

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Yes young fellow, I attended my first Packers game in 1956 at old City Stadium.
I've attended scores of games at both Lambeau Field and County
Stadium in Milwaukee.
I have seen the good and the bad over those 65 years.
How many Packers games have you seen.
yooperfan
2 years ago

Well you just proved you don't need a brain to make a post online...

I believe he said this was a minor problem to the larger problem that the Packers WRs weren't getting opening for majority of the game.

I believe your own evidence says the opposite of your false conclusions

Originally Posted by: beast 

It's clear to me that you aren't very smart.
You can root for Aaron Run at his next stop.
Which will probably result in another play off failure.
go.pack.go.
2 years ago

Yes young fellow, I attended my first Packers game in 1956 at old City Stadium.
I've attended scores of games at both Lambeau Field and County
Stadium in Milwaukee.
I have seen the good and the bad over those 65 years.
How many Packers games have you seen.

Okay then you should realize that what you said is completely incorrect.

I see what Yoop is saying.
He’s right that had Rodgers hit even one of those open guys, it might have swung the game our way. It might have made the 49ers defense back off, opening up other plays.
How many games this season have the Packers scored 30 or more points?
It seems when Rodgers gets into the playoffs, he forgets everything that got them to that point, and chokes big time.
To me the turning point in the game was the Lewis fumble. They had the Niners on their heals, and did virtually nothing after that.
50 some yards in the second half? There’s no excuse for that. We were not playing the 1985 Bears defense.
Why didn’t they try a trick play like the Lions did to us, to get something going? Cobb was a QB. Why not toss him the ball and have him throw to someone? I bet he would have seen a wide open receiver.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Is he used to throwing the ball in single digits? Seriously doubt that would’ve turned out well.

Also we point out all the bad plays he’s got, but never praise the good ones? Seems pretty biased (not directed straight at you Cheesey). He even said it in his post game interview that he missed Lazard on that play.

UserPostedImage
beast
2 years ago

It's clear to me that you aren't very smart.
You can root for Aaron Run at his next stop.
Which will probably result in another play off failure.

Apparently you're the one that needs the seeing eye dog...

I can root for Rodgers as a Packer, and yes 31 teams end in failure every year, that's not a surprise, but some of us are honest, and don't hate and create lies about what actually happened.

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2 years ago

Apparently you're the one that needs the seeing eye dog...

I can root for Rodgers as a Packer, and yes 31 teams end in failure every year, that's not a surprise, but some of us are honest, and don't hate and create lies about what actually happened.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Now I know how dumb you are!!!

Cheesey
2 years ago
Gopackgo.....I praise Rodgers when he does good. The whole regular season, in fact the last 3 I praised his regular season play.
But I’m not blind to his constant playoff play. MVP in the regular season, and disappeared in the playoffs.
That seems to me like some kind of mental block. He had multiple chances this last game, and did nothing.

And for all the guys here.....it seems there is a lot of name calling here. Aren’t we all Packer fans? The attacks here make me sad. Just because of differing opinions, that shouldn’t be a reason to call people idiots and be nasty.
I think we all are frustrated by how the Packer season has ended the last several years. I know I’m still not over it (I want the Rams to bury the Niners!!!)
But like Rodney King said, “Can’t we all just get along?”😁
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2 years ago
Sorry Cheesey, but it seems like like some of the kids here are Rodgers fans and not really Packers fans.
go.pack.go.
2 years ago

Sorry Cheesey, but it seems like like some of the kids here are Rodgers fans and not really Packers fans.

What a joke lol
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (31m) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (32m) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (52m) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (1h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (2h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (17h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (17h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (17h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
now / Random Babble / Martha Careful

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.