Discussion Board
Fan Shout
beast (3h) : One reported suggested players were being told there wasn't much negotiation, it was a take it or risk possible lock out deal from the owners, which they also tried (and failed) last CBA as well, tryi
Zero2Cool (4h) : Stupid reps. Greedy owners.
buckeyepackfan (6h) : Player reps have rejected this 1st offer.
Zero2Cool (8h) : XFL needs to stick around
beast (12h) : Yeah that is a bad change, and make the season less important, because more teams get in and less bye spots equal less importance in battling for seeding between 3 and 6
Porforis (20-Feb) : Merge the NFL with the Arena Football League, CFL, and XFL.
Nonstopdrivel (20-Feb) : There are only four teams per division. How are they going to admit seven teams per division to the playoffs? 🤔
Porforis (20-Feb) : I mean yes, that extra team will likely end up being that team in a competitive conference that didnt' get in because of that sub-500 team and the dumb rules, but you'll still have that bad team in th
Porforis (20-Feb) : There's already people screaming for rule changes everytime a .500 or below team makes the playoffs, now you want to let MORE bad teams get in?
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Almost half a conference makes playoffs????
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : stupid idea
buckeyepackfan (20-Feb) : 7 teams from each division make playoffs starting 2020. 17 game schedule coming lin a year or two.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : it works every time if you are not viewing the forum. stupid, i know.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : took me 4 tries to get that to go through. i can amost never get this chatbox to work anymore, and that is using the send button. no matter what device im using.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : still don't have a new WR coach...i feel like this has been forgotten about.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Adding something
KRK (19-Feb) : Z, I screwed up in the Cleveland thread wanting to start a new topic...1000 pardons
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : Report: Josh Rosen 'likely' to stay in Miami
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : What makes him a jackwagon?
gbguy20 (18-Feb) : jimmy still the highest paid jackwagon around
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal with the Seahawks, per @AdamSchefter
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yep its been awhile hasnt it
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yes I am
yooperfan (15-Feb) : It's been a while but are you the chick from the Ashland/Superior area?
wpr (15-Feb) : missing you
Packerchick (15-Feb) : everyone
Packerchick (15-Feb) : I missed everyoe
Packerchick (15-Feb) : Hello. Its been a long time for me here. How is everyone?
Zero2Cool (14-Feb) : Redskins are releasing CB Josh Norman, source says. Intriguing situation to watch, as he now has time to find his new team ahead of free agency
Zero2Cool (11-Feb) : Former CB Davon House, who played six seasons in Green Bay, has retired as a member of the #Packers.
gbguy20 (11-Feb) : nope
beast (11-Feb) : I can't seem to pull up PFT articles on my phone, anyone else having this problem?
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Packers name Connor Lewis offensive quality control coach
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Vikings added former Packers’ DC Dom Capers to the 2020 coaching staff as senior defensive assistant.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : These guys look so much smaller than NFL players.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : The feed seems fuzzy. Are they broadcasting the games in SD?
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : i did. it was entertaining. i'll watch again if its over the air
hardrocker950 (9-Feb) : anyone watching XFL?
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : That should be gooder with the update. But gotta wait until it's stable
wpr (7-Feb) : I guess you have post, "Read, no additional comments."
Porforis (7-Feb) : I mean, I regularly lurk but I really don't pay attention to offseason moves, the draft, etc so I don't have much to add.
gbguy20 (6-Feb) : Hate the offseason. only like 17 active users here during the season and turns into 2 in the offseason
Zero2Cool (6-Feb) : Yeah, shout doesn't work while viewing the forum all that well.
wpr (6-Feb) : Hey! My shout finally worked. First time in a couple of weeks! Nice!
wpr (6-Feb) : It's been kind of slow around here.
buckeyepackfan (6-Feb) : Bill to re-name bridge after Bart Starr moving forward
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Oh boy, we got mock drafts already.
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Abbreviations are the downfall to humans. Lazy as shit.
gbguy20 (4-Feb) : RIH is a concerning thing to say
buckeyepackfan (4-Feb) : RIH Wille Wood
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Around The NFL / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

1h / Around The NFL / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Feb / GameDay Threads / Nonstopdrivel

19-Feb / Around The NFL / KRK

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.