Discussion Board
Fan Shout
gbguy20 (47m) : Still no bye week listed Kevin. Don't you know what you are doing? young idiot
Zero2Cool (4h) : Only thing I can guess is how Falcons used Taylor Gabriel.
Zero2Cool (4h) : if anything, they like his open field ability and figure if they can get the ball to him in the flat from backfield = win
Zero2Cool (4h) : More so thinking it is just not leaving any stone unturned.
Cheesey (5h) : I’m not questioning you Zero, just trying to figure it out. Is Davis that good that they are trying so hard to find a spot where he can play?
Cheesey (5h) : Why would they try a last ditch effort? I mean, if they have to try THAT hard, is he really worth it?
Zero2Cool (9h) : Keep in mind the quick little fast guys that the Rams, Falcons used. They might see Trevor in that role.
Zero2Cool (9h) : More than likely, this is a last ditch effort to find a spot for Trevor.
Cheesey (18h) : I agree gbguy. He must have a relative in a high position on the Packers!
gbguy20 (22-May) : except ty was actually good (at both positions) where Trevor has never shown a reason to be on the 53. how he has been here for so long escapes me
wpr (22-May) : It's the Montgomery experiment all over again.
gbguy20 (22-May) : Trevor Davis practicing as a RB during OTAs. what the hell
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Folks usually say the series don't start until road team wins
TheKanataThrilla (22-May) : There was a stat that indicated that home crowd was most important in basketball of the big 4 sports. Not sure why.
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Raptors are simply better team top/down, and two of their main guys are hobbled.
Zero2Cool (22-May) : And didn't learn from past mistakes and lost Game 4.
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Bucks should have lost Game 1, got lucky. Dominated Game 2. Screwed up in Game 3.
Zero2Cool (22-May) : I don't think they are gonna make it to the Finals. No effort, no heart last night.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Don't panic Cheesey, series will go 7 games. NBA needs that to happen.
Cheesey (22-May) : Bucks stunk it up tonight. If they keep this up, they will be WATCHING the championship on TV.
TheKanataThrilla (22-May) : Congrats Blues. Stanley Cup bound.
gbguy20 (22-May) : i c u cheesey
Cheesey (21-May) : Yeah....would have been good “JU JU”! LOL!
Zero2Cool (21-May) : Should have taken JuJu Smith-Schuster instead of Josh Jones
Zero2Cool (21-May) : " So I think it's a good opportunity for those guys to get the bulk of the reps. I think everyone in here is comfortable what Davante is about."
Zero2Cool (21-May) : LaFleur says Davante Adams is present, but he did not practice: "Just precautionary, and ... we do have some young receivers. So I think it's a good opportunity for those guys to get the bulk of the r
Nonstopdrivel (21-May) : They won another Eastern Conference Championship in '74.
Nonstopdrivel (21-May) : They won it all in 1971.
gbguy20 (21-May) : im assuming not
gbguy20 (21-May) : have the bucks ever won it all?
Cheesey (21-May) : Yup.hes best taking it to the hoop.
gbguy20 (20-May) : the nba 10 years ago vs now
Zero2Cool (20-May) : and I do NOT want Giannis taking 3's unless we are up by double digits. Period.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : and it was bumbled up and a turnover. TAKE THE DAMN SHOT
Zero2Cool (20-May) : So many times it looked like clear lane to the hoop and instead of the layup, they did an awkward pass
Zero2Cool (20-May) : That was another thing that boggled my mind.
Cheesey (20-May) : True. So many missed shots. These guys are pros, yet can’t seem to make a free throw???
Zero2Cool (20-May) : 12 points wasn't the issue, it was his 8 turnovers. And the stupid ass passing in the paint. Just take the damn lay up.
Cheesey (20-May) : Held the Greek freak to 12 points. That sure didn’t help us.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Always feel home team gonna win game three. But once OT hit, I felt it was ours.
Cheesey (20-May) : They had plenty of chances. They just plain blew it.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Bucks didn't win, crap!
Zero2Cool (19-May) : It'll be canceled before the month is up 😜
gbguy20 (19-May) : dangit
Zero2Cool (19-May) : You have to pick a package. I think they have an NBA package. I just bought the $25 that gave me ESPN TNT and TBS to ensure NBA games.
gbguy20 (18-May) : from*
gbguy20 (18-May) : do you have to pick ftom "packages" with sling or can you legit individually pick the channels you want?
Zero2Cool (18-May) : and ya can cancel anytime ...
Zero2Cool (18-May) : Sling TV is $25 a month.
nerdmann (18-May) : My SkyStreamer is running great.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys