Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Cheesey (24-Jun) : “YOGA”??? Awww! The FORCE is strong in that one!
gbguy20 (23-Jun) : i hope he is getting the rest of the team into yoga. that is what this injury plagued team meeds
gbguy20 (23-Jun) : i hope he is getting the rest of the team into yoga. that is what this injury plagued team meeds
gbguy20 (23-Jun) : jaire Alexander taught a yoga class in voyager park yesterday
Mucky Tundra (21-Jun) : Zero just gotta be a buzzkill :(
Zero2Cool (21-Jun) : nope
Mucky Tundra (21-Jun) : If Adams is #4 and MVS #3, does that mean St Brown and Moore are #2 and #1 respectively? ;)
Nonstopdrivel (21-Jun) : You neglected to mention who had the third-best rate: Marquez Valdes-Scantling at 70.3%.
gbguy20 (20-Jun) : what was jordy nelsons and jommy grahams?
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Davante Adams gets OPEN. His 67.9% separation rate was fourth-best last season.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Jun) : I'd say Air Force Stong, but seriously we just like to sleep in nice hotels and eat surf & turf.
Nonstopdrivel (19-Jun) : Army Strong.
gbguy20 (18-Jun) : start strong. finish strong.
Zero2Cool (17-Jun) : I'm crying too. That is funny as hell! I wasn't and haven't been impressed with Dak. At all.
gbguy20 (17-Jun) : Autocorrect
gbguy20 (17-Jun) : one-uping
gbguy20 (17-Jun) : Eventually the one-hour with contracts has to stop. They should be talent based, not every contract signed gets a smidge bigger than the last no matter what
buckeyepackfan (17-Jun) : Dak's agent asking 34mil a year! Cowboy fans crying!
TheKanataThrilla (17-Jun) : Love that golf has the US Open on Father's Day. Go Brooks!
gbguy20 (16-Jun) : thanks
KRK (16-Jun) : Happy Father’s Day boys
gbguy20 (16-Jun) : this world needs more thanks
Cheesey (16-Jun) : Awww...thank you gbguy for thanking me for thanking....LOL!!!
gbguy20 (15-Jun) : cheesey, thank you for thanking kevin for fixing something that he broke so that we ould thank him for fixing it
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Kevin, thanks for breaking it so you’d have something to fix, and we would have something to thank you about for fixing it!
gbguy20 (15-Jun) : thanks for breaking it so you'd have something to fix
Nonstopdrivel (15-Jun) : Thanks for fixing what you broke, Kevin.
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : actually, it's probably more like "thanks for fixing what you broke Kevin" haha
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : I'm focusing on the new version, not the old. But was bored and had an idea for Twitter. It worked. :D No more fix old
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : You're welcome kind sir!
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : I think you meant, thank you for fixing Twitter embeds Kevin.
Nonstopdrivel (13-Jun) : The PH favicon no longer appears on the tab.
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : LB Blake Martinez said second-year LB Oren Burks has "made the biggest improvement" out of anyone on the defense. "It's been awesome to see."
Zero2Cool (13-Jun) : Twitter things work again
TheKanataThrilla (13-Jun) : Congrats St. Louis Blues on your first Stanley Cup
gbguy20 (13-Jun) : faking injuries is how you get out of town. ask mike McKenzie
TheKanataThrilla (13-Jun) : Worried he'll get hurt and find a way for us to either pay him for the season or cut him with a settlement.
gbguy20 (13-Jun) : ala antonio brown
Cheesey (12-Jun) : The Packers are in a tough spot. Force Jones to stay, and have a cancer in the locker room, or let him have his way, setting a bad precedent
wpr (12-Jun) : exactly! Players better not give smart assed reporters a smart assed answer to their smart assed questions.
Zero2Cool (12-Jun) : Trade him for a 8th round pick in 2039
gbguy20 (12-Jun) : he gave some asshole response to a reporter when asked if he was happy to be here.
Zero2Cool (12-Jun) : Looks like packerpeople.com is getting gooder.
Zero2Cool (12-Jun) : What did you hear him say?
gbguy20 (12-Jun) : he sounds thrilled to be here. his piss poor attitude will be the end of him.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Safety and former 2nd round pick Josh Jones has arrived for the start of mandatory minicamp
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Lots of praise for Trevor Davis.
gbguy20 (11-Jun) : beautiful area. this river valley is amazing.
gbguy20 (11-Jun) : beautiful area. this river valley is amazing.
gbguy20 (11-Jun) : i consider onalaska to be 'new la crosse' and la crosse is 'old la crosse'
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys