Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Cheesey (8h) : Yup. They blew it. They had their chances. They never should have lost.
wpr (9h) : #6 ranked Wisconsin lost to pitiful Illinois. I guess they won't make the playoffs. Oh snap.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Chiefs have signed veteran DT Mike Pennel and released DT Terrell McClain, per source.
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : opposing QB is David Kizor. Deshones little brother
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : Listening to local HSFB opposo
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Rodgers still does QB sneak play.
Dulak (18-Oct) : I remember when rodgers used to do those was like his staple ... now he doesnt - doesnt want to get messed up
Dulak (18-Oct) : Not unlucky Kevin ... the QB sneak is one tough thing to do especially for a little guy like mahomes ...
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Packers are ruling out Davante Adams vs. the Raiders
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Yeah, Aikman was saying Mahomes won't be running due to his ankle injury. Then plays later, QB sneak, and gets hit awkward. Unlucky.
Dulak (18-Oct) : If you guys watched the game; I think the announcers were talking about how he hurt his ankle and needs to be careful with it and then like a couple plays later he does a QB sneak (which is often pret
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Of course he also misses their game against the Vikings
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Mahomes out 3 weeks. Will not play against us. We definitely catch a break there.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : It is an amzaing thing about football. Looked like a pretty simple QB sneak.
Nonstopdrivel (18-Oct) : Patella dislocation—that can be excruciating.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Sure hope the Madden curse didn't bite Mahomes.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : @adamteicher They're bringing the cart on the field now for Mahomes.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : jerks
buckeyepackfan (17-Oct) : Detroit claims Tra Carson.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Say goodnight to Za'Darius Smith's third-down sack celebrations. He said Matt LaFleur is clamping down on them. Per PackersNews
Cheesey (17-Oct) : Gbguy, you don’t look so good. Time for a SICK DAY!
gbguy20 (17-Oct) : turns out I have to work during the raiders game. how the heck did i manage to schedule myself for that??
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers signed CB Tremon Smith to practice squad
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers inquired about Emanuel Sanders.
gbguy20 (16-Oct) : should have been cut in march
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : averaging fewer yards per target and is on pace to catch fewer passes and gain fewer yards than in 2018.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : @zachkruse2 Jimmy Graham had a tough first season in Green Bay in 2018. Through six games in 2019, he's averaging fewer yards per catch, catching a lower percentage of targets, averaging fewer yards p
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Josh Reynolds ccould be an option as well, seems to run crisp routes and gets good action as a slot,
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Kupp is most likely off limits, but Cooks or Woods with some decent contracts might allow them to recoup a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Not sure its something we should/would do, but something to think ab
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Shot in the dark here...but with the Rams dealing...wonder if one of their wideouts might be on the table to recoup a pick?
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Packers Defense had ONE - 5yd penalty called against them all night! FANTASTIC!
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Crazy.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Rams acquired Jalen Ramsey from the Jaguars in exchange for a 2020 first-rounder, a 2021 first-rounder, and 2021 fourth-round pick
Mucky Tundra (16-Oct) : Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams for 2 1st rounders!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Green Bay leads the NFL in “beneficiary yards” this season, which is when a team’s opponent is called for a penalty. The Packers have accrued 501 yards through penalties.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Packers being down 13 and win. They've done it more than anyone in some years. Gotta look that up
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Packers' win on Monday night was the first time in 2019 and only the 13th time since 2010 that a team turned the ball over 3 or more times without producing a takeaway and still won the game.
gbguy20 (15-Oct) : oh you guys are referring to the refs. i forgot all about that already
Porforis (15-Oct) : Don't deserve that W... But also haven't deserved a lot of Ls. How many times have we been hosed? Not always even but it roughly evens out
Cheesey (15-Oct) : Our D held them to field goals. Only one TD
Cheesey (15-Oct) : How many times have we been hosed by the refs?
Cheesey (15-Oct) : Yup, true dat. But I’ll take it!!!
gbguy20 (15-Oct) : not sure how you can argue that Kevin
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Didn't deserve that W.
buckeyepackfan (14-Oct) : Good Evening Packer Fans! Gamenight! Go! Pack! Go!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : True, Packers win, they will have 3 wins already and ain't even half-through season!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Packers lose, then Lions are 1st place alone. Tie helps them.
Porforis (14-Oct) : Minnesota is 4 -2. Packers are 4-1. Yes they'd still hold the tiebreaker over MN if the season ended after tonight but bottom line is, let's win!
Cheesey (14-Oct) : If Packers win, then the worst they can do in the division is 50%
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Geez, I guess so. Packers would be .667 Lions would be .700
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys