Discussion Board
Fan Shout
gbguy20 (19-Feb) : if the name Chris Gizzi sounds familiar to you, he is best known as former Packer/military veteran who ran the American Flag onto field following 9/11. emotional moment.
gbguy20 (19-Feb) : glad there is some change with the s&c team but i would have rather hired from outside the organization
gbguy20 (19-Feb) : Chris Gizzi - S&C assistant 2014-18 has been given the S&C coordinator title.
Nonstopdrivel (18-Feb) : "He said that he had no issues with Whitt, but LaFleur wanted to bring in some of his own people." -- Josh Alper
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : @RobDemovsky Follow Follow @RobDemovsky More Rob Demovsky Retweeted Rob Demovsky Pettine made it clear it was LaFleur's decision on Whitt.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Feb) : I am pretty sure agents leak FA visits to create a buyers market for their client
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : I didn't check the rules, just going off scenarios I remember and I can't recall a time the Packers announced a visit.
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Instead, we only learned, he signed. Which was a cool surprise.
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : No, there is no such rule. If so, we would have heard about a visit from Julius Peppers.
Mucky Tundra (18-Feb) : that's an interesting question KRK
KRK (17-Feb) : by NFL rules, does a team need to announce whether a free agent is visiting the team or with the team?
KRK (17-Feb) : Sorry, my talk to text sucks so I will completely re-state my question
KRK (17-Feb) : *if
KRK (17-Feb) : By NFL rules, does the team need to announce it be free agent actually visit the team? Are there any similar disclosure rules?
gbguy20 (17-Feb) : Reggie McKenzie joins the dolphins front office
gbguy20 (16-Feb) : $25k please
dyeah_gb (16-Feb) : 40 million. My final offer!
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : I'll take $25k please.
Zero2Cool (15-Feb) : Doubt it was that much. No reason to pay that kinda money.
dyeah_gb (15-Feb) : If someone gives me 50 million dollars, I will start working on software that will make these calls automatically
dyeah_gb (15-Feb) : Primary refs should be in a room with all of the info in this age of technology.
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : collusion case settled. settlement is confidential but rumors say 60-80 million the nfl pays out. fuck this world.
Zero2Cool (15-Feb) : if you need over 2 minutes of review in slomo, the rules are too hard
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : 4k tv*
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : cond decisions with none of those benefits. not saying im not guilty in those expectations
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : well ill give you first two as absolutely right, i think the refs are held to an unrealistic expectation in this age of 4k yv, slow-motion and 4 angles for every replay. these guys are making split se
Cheesey (15-Feb) : Here gbguy, I will help you out ...”Rodgers holds onto the ball too long! Matthews can’t get to the QB! The refs SUCK!!!” There, feel better? LOL!
gbguy20 (15-Feb) : i hate how dead this place is in the offseason, damn.
Cheesey (15-Feb) : Sointinly, porcupine!
beast (15-Feb) : Larry mccarren is doing the rock report
Smokey (15-Feb) : Hey Mo, where's Larry and Curley? Uck Uck Uck !
gbguy20 (14-Feb) : 3 million. tops.
KRK (13-Feb) : Re Mo...Couldn’t agree more. Bring him back
TheKanataThrilla (13-Feb) : Looks like Joe Flacco has been traded to Denver. Trade completed when league opens in March
TheKanataThrilla (13-Feb) : I like the idea of bringing Mo back.
Zero2Cool (13-Feb) : Report: Earl Thomas enrolls kids in Austin, TX school
Zero2Cool (13-Feb) : Muhammad Wilkerson is recovering nicely from a gruesome injury and would love to re-sign with the #Packers.
gbguy20 (13-Feb) : tearing your acl 3 months ago will certainly make you fail a physical
beast (13-Feb) : Reportedly failing physical and declining numbers over the last four years on top of his $14 million one year salary didn't help
gbguy20 (12-Feb) : poor guy is a chronic cap casualty
Zero2Cool (12-Feb) : @ProFootballTalk Report: Texans to cut Demaryius Thomas today
gbguy20 (12-Feb) : agreed we absolutely should have last year
Zero2Cool (12-Feb) : Then we should ahve signed Reid then
gbguy20 (12-Feb) : eric reid signs for 7.33 per year. fuck you very much for making safety an expensive position again Carolina. for a team who needs two new safeties, i like last year's market much better.
Cheesey (11-Feb) : Ground round or ground sirloin. Been eating it since I was a little kid, and it hasn’t killed me yet!
Smokey (11-Feb) : Raw Beef ? Sounds unsafe.
Cheesey (11-Feb) : Raw beef and onions on rye bread!
Smokey (11-Feb) : Check, Brown's sign K. Hunt .
Smokey (11-Feb) : WHAT'S FOR SUPPER TONIGHT ?
gbguy20 (11-Feb) : kraft will continue paying him handsomely far into retirement and away from the salary cap.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions