Discussion Board
Fan Shout
beast (4h) : Packers once again facing some former Packers this season, OLVan Roten, DE Peppers and CB Gunter
beast (8h) : Darn, and I was already worried about Spriggs possibly vs Peppers
Zero2Cool (8h) : Jason Spriggs added to the injury report
Zero2Cool (9h) : whoa
beast (10h) : Packers are the only team to have less only 1 top 20 draft pick in the last decade... all other teams had more.
Zero2Cool (14h) : McCarthy's last two conferences ... much more jovial than last two months, huge difference.
Zero2Cool (14h) : If you picked Home for every NFL game, you'd have 115 correct picks. 55% success
Zero2Cool (15h) : Cincinnati Bengals co-founder Pete Brown dies
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Rodgers says he doesn't expect to adjust way he plays: "I wouldn’t be playing if I didn’t feel confident playing the way that I played my en
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Panthers Trai Turner enters concussion protocol
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Great stat from Mike Zimmer just now at his presser. No team has beaten three above .500 teams on the road in a row since 1967.
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Brett Hundley or Blake Bortles if you're the Jaguars?
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : @ESPNStatsInfo Last season, Aaron Rodgers threw 13 TD and 0 Int while going 5-0 in Dec./Jan. regular season games
FLORIDA PACKER88 (13-Dec) : 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12
buckeyepackfan (13-Dec) : THAT BAAAAAAAAD MAN IS BACK!!!!!
cheeseheads123 (13-Dec) : 12 is back baby lets go!!!
Zero2Cool (12-Dec) : WR Davante Adams nominated for Clutch Performer of the Week
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : lol coach with jokes MM: "If i don't know tomorrow, they'll be putting Pat McKenzie on IR."
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Rod of Airs here to fook you up!
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Packers gonna play coy until Saturday night and go SURPRISE BITCHES
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Mike McCarthy on Rodgers timetable: "This is in the hands of the experts. ... Let's just wait until the experts make their decision."
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : You can freaking localize ads too to region. This is NOT hard. Lazy asses.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : I think so too, but it's time they get with it. You can have ads in streaming too.
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : You've been able to stream postseason games for a few years now, I think.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : last 4 games played, Packers have worst pass efficency, Browns 2nd worst
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : On @oath @YahooSports and @NFL Apps
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Good news for NFL fans: starting with this season’s playoffs you can stream games on your phone. All phones. All carriers. For free. On
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Verizon to pay NFL $500 million a year to stream games
beast (11-Dec) : Packers can't catch Eagles so it doesn't directly effect our playoff chances.
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : yoffs?
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : So . . . could in theory be a severe sprain. Which might still sideline him for the rest of the season, but perhaps he'd be back for the pla
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : That's regarding Carson Wentz
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : @AlbertBreer Doctors determined with manual test there was damage to ACL, extent unknown until MRI tomorrow.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Read reports that's what is feared and yes, you're right, usually if that's the fear = done
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : MRI would me mostly a formality. He walked off on his own power, so possibly just a sprain? But I doubt it.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys