Discussion Board
Fan Shout
Porforis (27m) : Larry Fitzgerald returning for a 16th season on a 1 year contract.
Zero2Cool (15h) : Again, Pro Bowl. Wasted talk.
Zero2Cool (15h) : NE had no Pro Bowlers in O line that goes 7th-rder, 3rd, undrafted, 4th, 5th.
gbguy20 (18h) : poo
Zero2Cool (22h) : I don't know what you're talking about. It says 2019!!! ;-)
beast (22h) : It's in the Packers Coach Tracker thread (though it says 2018 instead of 2019)
Smokey (22-Jan) : What is the source of your Justin Outten announcement?
beast (22-Jan) : New TE coach Justin Outten
beast (22-Jan) : The Falcons :-p (seriously, they have to watch the Patriots play in the Superbowl in their own house... gotta hurt.
Smokey (22-Jan) : Who is the home team for the 2019 SB game ?
Zero2Cool (22-Jan) : Pro Bowl is a joke, no one takes it seriously, no one.
Smokey (22-Jan) : Being selected a Pro Bowler goes on your resume' and becomes a part of your introduction for the rest of your life.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Jan) : Maybe in the first four frames.
Zero2Cool (22-Jan) : 147
KRK (22-Jan) : I didnt think Jared Cook was a bowler. Whats his average?
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : pro bowl does not matter in the least
nerdmann (21-Jan) : Jared Cook to Pro Bowl.
beast (21-Jan) : Is that 2 minutes in real time or slomo time? :P JK
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : If you need to look at it via SLOMO for more than 2 minutes, your rules are too difficult.
beast (21-Jan) : I sometimes think they should eliminate slow mo for fans for that reason... then deside, it's not hurting enough, keep it.
TheKanataThrilla (21-Jan) : They review PI calls in the CFL. In slow motion many calls look like PI. The fact is there were at least 3 refs looking at the play and they all botched it.
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Only LaFleur knows how many coaches are left. He might decide no QB coach
beast (21-Jan) : Making PI calls reviewable might just lead to more PI calls... also I wonder what Sean Peyton (maybe on that committee thinks about noncalls being reviewable
beast (21-Jan) : It all depends on how they set it up... at bare minimum ST coordinator and all the assistants. Rest might be optional/base on setup
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : hi how many damn coaches do we have left to replace? qb, ST and ST asst, ILB? what else?
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Value 👉 draft
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Need 👉 free agency/trade
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : @theMMQB Report: The NFL Competition Committee may look into making pass interference calls reviewable
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Packers lose out on coveted special teams coach Darren Rizzi
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : @alexmarvez Source tells me @vikings have hired @MiamiDolphins asst special teams coach Marwan Maalouf as their new ST coach
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : i bet joe whitt jr is pissed about Patrick Graham
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : just 3
yooperfan (21-Jan) : How many deep passes did he complete?
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Aaron Rodgers was the only qualified NFL QB to not throw an INT on deep passes this season – despite throwing the second-most deep pass attempts this year (91).
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Dolphins plan to hire Packers run game coordinator/inside linebackers coach Patrick Graham as their defensive coordinator.
Smokey (21-Jan) : true
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : No. The guy lined up too close and then they got an interception. 😜
rabidgopher04 (21-Jan) : Andy Reid loses another conference championship game.
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : dyspeptic
Nonstopdrivel (21-Jan) : So aggravating and unsatisfying.
Nonstopdrivel (21-Jan) : I have the same sort of dyspeptic feeling after this game that I often had after big games coached by Mike McCarthy.
beast (21-Jan) : Also Chiefs got an INT, then the guy lined up too close...
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : you're right about the chiefs Defense. get stops on first and second then fail on 3rd and long time and time again
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : the guy is incredible
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : it's been a long time since we have seen rodgers play as well as brady did these last few weeks
rabidgopher04 (21-Jan) : They are good, but I just don’t like them.
rabidgopher04 (21-Jan) : Chiefs looked a lot like the McCarthy Packers of old. Amazing offense and a defense that can’t get a 3rd down stop. Probably not watching the Super Bowl this year. So tired of the Patriots. They are g
gbguy20 (21-Jan) : do we get brady too?
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : So, Packers get 30th overall and 12th overall? SUPER BOWL BABY
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : See, other teams run the play clock down too
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM