HatestheF.I.B.s
14 years ago
Yup the old man will to seal it so Peterson dosen't get it. Just like he weasled in on Strahans record.

bren favre NOT ONLY INT king,but almost fumble king.. 476 turnovers! OUCH!
we all know brett the undisputed INT King..but he's only 2 from catching moon for all time fumble leader!!.. come back and grab that record please!! ya need all turnover titles!!!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_career.htm 

1. Brett Favre (40) 317 1991-2009 4TM
2. George Blanda+ 277 1949-1975 4TM
3. John Hadl 268 1962-1977 4TM
4. Vinny Testaverde 267 1987-2007 7TM
5. Fran Tarkenton+ 266 1961-1978 2TM

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/fumbles_career.htm 

Rank Player (age), + - HOFer, Bold - Active Fmb Years Teams
1. Warren Moon+ 161 1984-2000 4TM
2. Brett Favre (40) 159 1991-2009 4TM
3. Dave Krieg 153 1980-1998 6TM
4. John Elway+ 137 1983-1998 den
5. Kerry Collins (37) 130 1995-2009 5TM
blank
dhazer
14 years ago
A guy at work brought up a good point today about Favre, he believes he already told people he would be back. One guy he brought up was Pat Williams, he was going to retire but now says hes playing. I got me thinking so we will see.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
14 years ago

A guy at work brought up a good point today about Favre, he believes he already told people he would be back. One guy he brought up was Pat Williams, he was going to retire but now says hes playing. I got me thinking so we will see.

"dhazer" wrote:

That's fine, just so we don't play him like it's flag football next year.
UserPostedImage
HatestheF.I.B.s
14 years ago
if Williams retires he has to pay back a few millions from a sigining bounus I believe. So that may motivate him more than a reunion with old man waffle. At least in my case it would.
blank
IronMan
14 years ago

Yup the old man will to seal it so Peterson dosen't get it. Just like he weasled in on Strahans record.

bren favre NOT ONLY INT king,but almost fumble king.. 476 turnovers! OUCH!

"HatestheF.I.B.s" wrote:

Favre has 385 turnovers, not 476. He fumbled 159 times, but only 68 were recovered by the opposing team .
buckeyepackfan
14 years ago
I have been told by a very reliable source, who I will not name, but is a very good friend of Brett and his brother, that Brett will be back in 2010, believe me or not, this is solid information and barring any strange occurences between now and the start of next season, The Packers will have at least 2 more chances to beat Brett.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Pack93z
14 years ago

I have been told by a very reliable source, who I will not name, but is a very good friend of Brett and his brother, that Brett will be back in 2010, believe me or not, this is solid information and barring any strange occurences between now and the start of next season, The Packers will have at least 2 more chances to beat Brett.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

Thanks for the update Buckeye.. I want the Pack to have a couple more cracks at the Vikes and Brett.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
vikesrule
14 years ago

.. I want the Pack to have a couple more cracks at the Vikes and Brett.

"pack93z" wrote:

You really are a glutton for punishment 93z, so......

My preliminary thoughts, should you decide to wager again, is that this year when you lose I shall send you the outfit below and you will stroll down Lombardi Ave. in Green Bay.
All the time extolling the greatness of the Minnesota Vikings and singing "Skol Vikings". And being video recorded of course, to be shared with your adoring fan base!

UserPostedImage 

I was going to shop your face into the picture, but I thought that might be just a touch much this early in the year.

Whatcha think bucko ?
:pottytrain2:
Pack93z
14 years ago
So I have to learn a song too if I lose.. damn that might be a deal breaker.. give me a day to think about this little wager.. I am probably game as I have that much faith in the Packers.. they can't get swept again.. can they?

Now you realize that you will have to do something of equal embarrassment if you lose correct? 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
vikesrule
14 years ago

.. I am probably game as I have that much faith in the Packers..

"pack93z" wrote:

Hmmm...... that's what you said last year...how did that work out for ya? :icon_smile:

No hurry, we have a few months to iron out the details.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (54m) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (55m) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (1h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (1h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (2h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (17h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (17h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (17h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
23m / Random Babble / Martha Careful

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.