Cheesey
14 years ago
True Trippster........good point about the new system in NY.
I guess I can't blame Favre. If you are gonna lose, at least he gets to do it playing indoors, where he won't get cold.
LOLOL!!!
UserPostedImage
ILikeThePackers39
14 years ago

IMHO this is nothingbut a "Bait" post, someone hoping to get a reaction.
Good to see Real Packer fans on this forum are not taking the bait.

The man is a legend but without his teammates he is just "one man". Reggie White, Sterling Sharpe,Edgar Bennet,The Gravedigger,Tauscher and Clifton, Keith Jackson, William Henderson, Robert Brooks,Don Beebe,..........I can go on and on the number of Great and exceptional players who were teamates that made Brett the legend he became in Green Bay.

Brett was the constant, but without his teammates he would not be the qb he is.

Just a note, real Packer fans know that it was the signing of Reggie White which started the turn around in Green Bay.

Brett came a year later, the Packers were already turning in the right direction when he became the starter, he just help keep the ball rolling.

Emotions are high right now on this forum, in time they will settle down and Packer fans will realize that this year and maybe next could be two of the most exciting years since 96 and 97.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

This right here is just about perfect. Thank you.

He's a man, not a god. He's got freewill to do what he would like; fans have their own freewill to root for him or condemn him, depending on their preference. The End.
blank
Formo
14 years ago

formo is officially a favre homer. ;)

"dfosterf" wrote:

Ya, rumor has it now that Favre is getting a plexiglass bellybutton installed so that Formo can see where he going! ::wink:

"vikesrule" wrote:

Formo is too late. Now he has to get in line behind Ziggy and Colonel Klink.

"4PackGirl" wrote:

lol

Whatever you guys. I just refuse to let FAVRE ruin my feelings for MY team any more than he has as a Packer. If that means accepting him with open arms, then damnit, so be it.

I'm unemployed ATM.. I'm fulling willing to wipe his ass and do any of the stuff he doesn't want to do in order to put food on the table. Favre.. Call me!
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Formo
14 years ago

"Potential"........that the ONLY Super Bowl trophy the Vikings have so far......."potential" ones!LOLOLOL!!!

Hey Formo....come on over to Green Bay, and we can show you REAL Super Bowl trophies!!!

"Cheesey" wrote:

[youtube]3FLZ0lctKUs[/youtube]

"Formo" wrote:

LOLOL!!!
I luv ya Formo!!!
LOLOLOL!!! That response made me laugh! GOOD JOB! :thumbright:

"Cheesey" wrote:

lol

I didn't have much of a comeback, except blowing raspberries.. And I didn't know how to write that down.. How DO you express 'raspberries' in text? So I figured the best thing would be a video response.

Glad you liked it.. Just wish I could have seen your reaction. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
14 years ago
I just laughed!!!
Not much else to say!

I wish i had the capabilities to video respond.......I don't have that though.
So just imagaine...........what would Cheesey come up with???LOLOLOL!!!

I don't blame you for your reasoning. Favre is "your guy" now, so what choice do you have? If you love YOUR team, and they make a move you don't really like, your only 2 choices is to stay with them (which i respect you for doing that!) or "jump team" as so many people do now adays.
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago
Classic thread. Especially since the how many of you predicted the year to end differently. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

Favre actually said he plays for the love of winning.

"Formo" wrote:

If that were true, why did he retire from the Jets and then run to the Vikings instead of back to the Jets? Mainly, why did he retire?

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

lol

It was the JETS. That's why. There was no winning in that city.

Oh, and his torn bicep may have something to do with it.

"Formo" wrote:

How far did the JETS go last year? I believe AFC Championship, without a sure fire HoF QB at the helm and the games 'best' RB. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Formo
13 years ago

Favre actually said he plays for the love of winning.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

If that were true, why did he retire from the Jets and then run to the Vikings instead of back to the Jets? Mainly, why did he retire?

"Formo" wrote:

lol

It was the JETS. That's why. There was no winning in that city.

Oh, and his torn bicep may have something to do with it.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

How far did the JETS go last year? I believe AFC Championship, without a sure fire HoF QB at the helm and the games 'best' RB. :)

"Formo" wrote:

This was an old thread. The year with Favre the Jets only went 8-8. And the year before that? Much, much worse. So, at the time of my post.. I was pretty much correct. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
and in the end ... not correct. 🙂
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago

The packers offered him money to retire

"nickb364" wrote:

No. They didn't. He was already retired. They offered him money for the rights to use his image in marketing campaigns for the next ten years. His return to the league, in any uniform, rendered such a deal moot.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (7h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (7h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.