marstc09
15 years ago

RIIING, RIING... Brett Favre Enterprises, Bus Cook speaking.
Aaron: Is Brett there?
Bus Cook: Deanna, is Brett here? It's Aaron Rodgers on the phone...
Deanna: Brett, get off the phone with Brad for a minute, will ya, It's Aaron Rodgers on the phone for you.
Brett: Tell that little twerp it's not my friggin' job to hold his friggin' hand...Now listen to me Brad, I'm not comin' off my demands next year like I did last year, that'll be a FIRST name of your next born, not no stupid middle name--- Girl? well don't have a friggin' girl! But if you do, I want a Brettina... hey, I gotta go a minute, I'll call ya right back...
Brett's Brother: Aw, c'mon Brett, you could at least talk to the kid, hell, while you're on the phone with him I'll record the conversation so that me and Bus can get it on ESPN tonight.
Brett: Not now, you stupid mother!@#$%^! Don't you realize who I'm on the phone with now??!! Aw, hell with it, gimme the friggin' phone....
Brett: HAY AARON ! How's it GOIN' ! I hear you're doin' real good up there in Green Bay, sorry I forgot to tell ya about that line, I was just gettin' ready to call you about that shoulder and tell you that you need to play through that kinda pain like I do, I know you are not used to that kinda thing, but damn, if you didn't learn anything else after I spent all that time mentoring you it's that you gotta play through that kinda....what's that? You did play?... shit, I didn't know... (cups hand over mouthpiece) Who the hell got me involved in this stupid conversation with this snot-nosed punk?
Aaron: (smiles) (quietly)

"dfosterf" wrote:

LOL that was good. Too bad Favre will get the last laugh.
UserPostedImage
PurplePride.org
Cheesey
15 years ago

RIIING, RIING... Brett Favre Enterprises, Bus Cook speaking.
Aaron: Is Brett there?
Bus Cook: Deanna, is Brett here? It's Aaron Rodgers on the phone...
Deanna: Brett, get off the phone with Brad for a minute, will ya, It's Aaron Rodgers on the phone for you.
Brett: Tell that little twerp it's not my friggin' job to hold his friggin' hand...Now listen to me Brad, I'm not comin' off my demands next year like I did last year, that'll be a FIRST name of your next born, not no stupid middle name--- Girl? well don't have a friggin' girl! But if you do, I want a Brettina... hey, I gotta go a minute, I'll call ya right back...
Brett's Brother: Aw, c'mon Brett, you could at least talk to the kid, hell, while you're on the phone with him I'll record the conversation so that me and Bus can get it on ESPN tonight.
Brett: Not now, you stupid mother!@#$%^! Don't you realize who I'm on the phone with now??!! Aw, hell with it, gimme the friggin' phone....
Brett: HAY AARON ! How's it GOIN' ! I hear you're doin' real good up there in Green Bay, sorry I forgot to tell ya about that line, I was just gettin' ready to call you about that shoulder and tell you that you need to play through that kinda pain like I do, I know you are not used to that kinda thing, but damn, if you didn't learn anything else after I spent all that time mentoring you it's that you gotta play through that kinda....what's that? You did play?... shit, I didn't know... (cups hand over mouthpiece) Who the hell got me involved in this stupid conversation with this snot-nosed punk?
Aaron: (smiles) (quietly)

"marstc09" wrote:

LOL that was good. Too bad Favre will get the last laugh.

"dfosterf" wrote:

Your siding with FAVRE now???
My....how times have changed!!!LOLOLOL!!!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Gosh, they are just at eachothers throats with the hatred! Why did Brett have Aaron over at his house for dinner after the season was over? I think it was a ruse to get him out in the woods to kill him! Yeah!!! The HATRED is immense!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago
Shit, Aaron is trying to replace Brett EVERYWHERE!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

Seriously, Brett didn't say anything there but a normal, canned response -- then Florio twists it into all that crap. Meh.

"ILikeThePackers39" wrote:

Ever hear of the saying 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease' ? ? He tries to make the loudest squeak so he gets the most attention, err grease. A lot of people do this. Reporters, Eminem, etc...
UserPostedImage
Gravedigga
15 years ago

Posted by Mike Florio on October 16, 2008, 10:51 a.m.
For those of you that had Week Seven in the office pool, congratulations.

For the rest of us, condolences.

It has officially begun. Only seven weeks into the 2008 NFL season, Brett Favre has broached the subject of the looming will he/wont he debate regarding the continuation of his football career in 2009.

Well take it week to week, Favre said Wednesday. At the end of the season, Ill take a look at . . . Ill assess how I played this year and talk with the Jets and well see from there. I think its way premature to even think about next season.

Hes right, but we would have preferred a response like, Guys, lets worry about 2008 for now. Well worry about 2009 when the calendar says its 2009. (Hey, thats not bad. Brett, feel free to use it. And you dont even have to credit us. We call it the Buffalo News exception.)

We continue to believe that the Jets effort to persuade Favre to play for them (which entailed naming rights to unborn children and perhaps even some good, old-fashioned cuckolding) included a promise by the organization to grant Favre an unconditional release after 2008, if he wants it.

Our guess is that he still hopes to stick it to the Packers, and that he still secretly yearns to play for the Vikings. With Tarvaris Jackson benched and Gus Frerotte named the starter for the rest of the season, the move still makes a lot of sense.

(Before we get flooded with e-mails and comments reminding us of the term that jacks up the price of the trade that sent Favre to New York if hes traded to the Vikings, keep in mind that the trade doesnt impose any type of penalty on the Jets for merely letting him walk away.)

Actually, with Vikings coach Brad Childress possibly in danger of being fired after the 2008 season, finagling Favre might represent Chillys only chance at extending his stay in Minnesota for another season.

"ILikeThePackers39" wrote:

Man, Florio just hates him. That's my main problem with the guy (Florio), really -- he's so totally biased in some cases that I can't stand reading anything he writes on those topics.

Seriously, Brett didn't say anything there but a normal, canned response -- then Florio twists it into all that crap. Meh.

"dfosterf" wrote:

Yup, Florio is a blowhard who has nothing else to talk about apparently. A Florio article is so un-credible that they shouldnt even be posted on this site anymore. Half his articles on the Favre issue this pre-season were incorrect. Actually, more than half. They had him going to Tampa for sure, Jets for sure, retiring, coming back, and much more. The guy is obviously just guessing and even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's all about getting people riled up so they will read his ridiculous articles. He makes PFT the "National Enquirer" of the sports world.
--------------------------------------------
UserPostedImage

A wise man once said
---------------------------------------------
You are weak, pathetic and immature..............I would have d
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (3h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (13h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (20h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (21h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (22h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.