Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#16 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 1:29:23 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

Rank: Premier Member
United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Applause Given: 2,038
Applause Received: 2,435
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well zero, you have a margin for error of 1, I have 0. IF the Packers flub up vs ANYONE, I lose.

Given that, YOU are predicting a loss in the next 6 games... Which team do you think will beat the Packers?



Code:

					      Prediction        Result
Week 01	W - Minnesota Vikings			 1 - 0		1 - 0
Week 02	W - @ Detroit Lions			 2 - 0		2 - 0
Week 03	W - Dallas Cowboys (Gold Pkg.)		 3 - 0 		2 - 1
Week 04	L - @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers		 3 - 1		2 - 2
Week 05	L - Atlanta Falcons			 3 - 2		2 - 3
Week 06	L - @ Seattle Seahawks			 3 - 3		3 - 3
Week 07	W - Indianapolis Colts			 4 - 3		4 - 3
Week 09	W - @ Tennessee Titans			 5 - 3		4 - 4
Week 10	L - @ Minnesota Vikings			 5 - 4		4 - 5
Week 11	W - Chicago Bears (Gold Pkg.)		 6 - 4		5 - 5
Week 12	W - @ New Orleans Saints		 7 - 4		
Week 13	L - Carolina Panthers			 7 - 5		
Week 14	W - Houston Texans			 8 - 5		
Week 15	L - @ Jacksonville Jaguars		 8 - 6		
Week 16	W - Detroit Lions 			 9 - 6		
Week 17	W - @ Chicago Bears 			10 - 6		


Well, according to my prediction from the off season, I got us losing two more games. Although I was thinking the Jaguars would be fierce this year, WRONG!


edit, I was almost done being pissed about the loss to the Titans until I jus rechecked this. AHRHAGHHSDALKJLKDASL;KJASDL;KJL;JK!!~!
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla
Offline alldaybaby  
#17 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
alldaybaby

Rank: Registered
Joined: 11/6/2008(UTC)
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
It seems that when I predicted a tightly fought 23-21 win for the pack, I did two things. I underestimated the Packers and Over estimated the Bears.

It was great to see a win over the bears , first in 2+ years.

Was Hawk awesome? I thought so. Oline finally came to work and the Packers seem to be back to their playoff form.

I might also add that Bucs are my 2nd favorite team.

Obviously I am thinking 11-5.. How about everyone else?



your o-line dominated a very poor d-line , rodgers played o.k but even i could stand there and make them passes if given all day to do so , look at what other QBs have done in chicago because they were given all day

ferotte IN CHICAGO 298 YARDS 2 td's

collins IN CHICAGO 289 YARDS 2 td's

orlovosky IN CHICAGO 292 YARDS 2td's

rodgers AT HOME 227 YARDS 2td's


Grant - 145 yards rushing
Chicago Bears season average before today - 74.9 yards. that's gotta count for something. admit it. we dominated a very good defense.



why do you think the bears run defense is so high in the rankings ? they don't get pressure on the QB and its easy to pass on them , just look at the crappy QB's who put up good numbers

i'm not trying to take away from the win ...........congrats on that it was a good win , but don't get carried away thats all i'm saying


Did any of those teams beat the Bears by 34 points??? Did any of those teams hold the Bears to 3 points??? Did any of those teams BOTH run and pass for over 200 yards each??? But Aaron Rodgers didnt have a HUGE day so it MUST not be that great of a win.

Right alldaybaby?


Hey alltimebaby,

How did your Vikings do against the inept Bears? What was it? 48 points they scored on your fine defense?

The Packers claimed first place in the NFC north today by Displaying the true potential of this team. How did the Vikings do?



pretty much like they've been doing all season ............screwing up on ST
thanks for asking though{sarcasium}, and as for holding them to 3pts even a blind man could see Orton was banged up and souldn't have played , kampman hardly touched him and he limped away like a cripple
a classic Aaron rogers quote\r\n\r\nquote: \&quot;I\&#039;ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer....He\&#039;s been great for me...Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do. \&quot;
Offline 4PackGirl  
#18 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 10:36:47 AM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Rank: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2006(UTC)
Location: illinois
Applause Given2: 161
Applause Received: 124
i find you humorous allday. Smile
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#19 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 11:02:44 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Honored Member
Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 326
Applause Received: 515
Yup.....allday seems to have a good time trying to pee on our charcoal.
But who cares?
He can keep TRYING to ruin what we did, and it doesn't matter. We whipped the Bears!
Something the Vikings couldn't do.
UserPostedImage
Offline obi1  
#20 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:09:05 PM(UTC)
obi1

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
It seems that when I predicted a tightly fought 23-21 win for the pack, I did two things. I underestimated the Packers and Over estimated the Bears.

It was great to see a win over the bears , first in 2+ years.

Was Hawk awesome? I thought so. Oline finally came to work and the Packers seem to be back to their playoff form.

I might also add that Bucs are my 2nd favorite team.

Obviously I am thinking 11-5.. How about everyone else?



your o-line dominated a very poor d-line , rodgers played o.k but even i could stand there and make them passes if given all day to do so , look at what other QBs have done in chicago because they were given all day

ferotte IN CHICAGO 298 YARDS 2 td's

collins IN CHICAGO 289 YARDS 2 td's

orlovosky IN CHICAGO 292 YARDS 2td's

rodgers AT HOME 227 YARDS 2td's


Grant - 145 yards rushing
Chicago Bears season average before today - 74.9 yards. that's gotta count for something. admit it. we dominated a very good defense.



why do you think the bears run defense is so high in the rankings ? they don't get pressure on the QB and its easy to pass on them , just look at the crappy QB's who put up good numbers

i'm not trying to take away from the win ...........congrats on that it was a good win , but don't get carried away thats all i'm saying


Did any of those teams beat the Bears by 34 points??? Did any of those teams hold the Bears to 3 points??? Did any of those teams BOTH run and pass for over 200 yards each??? But Aaron Rodgers didnt have a HUGE day so it MUST not be that great of a win.

Right alldaybaby?


Hey alltimebaby,

How did your Vikings do against the inept Bears? What was it? 48 points they scored on your fine defense?

The Packers claimed first place in the NFC north today by Displaying the true potential of this team. How did the Vikings do?



pretty much like they've been doing all season ............screwing up on ST
thanks for asking though{sarcasium}, and as for holding them to 3pts even a blind man could see Orton was banged up and souldn't have played , kampman hardly touched him and he limped away like a cripple


No, the point is, until your Vkings team is able to silence the Bears, the critics, and even your own fanbase, your inflammatory statements are just that... Just inflammatory statements. Your team has done nothing to back up your ranting.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:11:48 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

Rank: Premier Member
United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Applause Given: 2,038
Applause Received: 2,435
I think too much time is spent on the words of "alldaybaby".
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla
Offline walleye  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 12:15:34 PM(UTC)
walleye

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I think too much time is spent on the words of "alldaybaby".


Yes Zero
we where in THE BEARS face ALL DAY LONG BABY! Physical Assultt:
UserPostedImage
Here Fishy Fishy
Offline warhawk  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 2:47:52 PM(UTC)
warhawk

Rank: Member
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 244
I find it laughable that somebody wants to try and point out that Rodgers only threw for 227 yards when the fact is he didn't HAVE to throw for any more yards.

Rodgers threw five passes in the whole fourth quarter for crying out loud. These Vikes fans will have to find something better than this to point out. That's just rediculous.

We took a strong run defense to the shed. Period. Besides, Vikes have enough problems with the schedule they face to be worried about what we're doing. Especially since they are known to finish seasons so well and all.
"The train is leaving the station."
Offline gbpfan  
#24 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
gbpfan

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
Location: milwaukee
Applause Received: 3
Well the vikes may have a good d-line but if I'm not mistaken they came up short yesterday,which means they aint gettin the job done so close but yet so far.The bears are who we thought they were icon_smilee: sorry over used phrase but so true,the pack came out yesterday to play and gave a good whoopin.
Offline obi1  
#25 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 4:35:42 PM(UTC)
obi1

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I find it laughable that somebody wants to try and point out that Rodgers only threw for 227 yards when the fact is he didn't HAVE to throw for any more yards.

Rodgers threw five passes in the whole fourth quarter for crying out loud. These Vikes fans will have to find something better than this to point out. That's just rediculous.

We took a strong run defense to the shed. Period. Besides, Vikes have enough problems with the schedule they face to be worried about what we're doing. Especially since they are known to finish seasons so well and all.


Yes, I agree. With THOSE stats he poointed out, Can you imagine what Rodgers will do at the Soldier field.?

Bears were beaten... To a pulp!

I noticed the only thing that stops the Packers is NOT having the time in the pocket. As this Oline matures, I see the Packers dominating. Kind of like Sunday!
blank
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Bigbyfan

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

28-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

26-Feb / Announcements / Zero2Cool

26-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

26-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

26-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan


Tweeter