wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago
toughest game left on the schedule. πŸ˜‰ Last road game until the SB in Indy. Anyone have their tickets yet? It is such a short drive compared to LA or Miami.
UserPostedImage
GermanGilbert
12 years ago

toughest game left on the schedule.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Really? IMO the only tough game until the playoffs is the Lions game. They will fight for a playoff-spot and the Packers will be set and done. Chiefs? Never. Bears? The Rodgers magic will force Barber OOB if necessary. Who's Tebow? πŸ˜ƒ

I don't care about a perfect season, the SB counts, but if a team can avert it, then it's the Lions.

blank
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago

Really? IMO the only tough game until the playoffs is the Lions game. They will fight for a playoff-spot and the Packers will be set and done. Chiefs? Never. Bears? The Rodgers magic will force Barber OOB if necessary. Who's Tebow? πŸ˜ƒ

I don't care about a perfect season, the SB counts, but if a team can avert it, then it's the Lions.

Originally Posted by: GermanGilbert 

Gilbert after seeing someone in the press write several weeks in a row (probably starting with the Charger's game) that the upcoming game was "the toughest one left on the Packer's schedule" I decided to mock them by saying that every week too. Of course I also said the toughest game on the schedule is their next game.

I did put the πŸ˜‰ in there to let you know I was not serious. I guess I should have posted the [sarcasm] instead. [oops2] [mybad] 🀦
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago

Gilbert after seeing someone in the press write several weeks in a row (probably starting with the Charger's game) that the upcoming game was "the toughest one left on the Packer's schedule" I decided to mock them by saying that every week too. Of course I also said the toughest game on the schedule is their next game.

I did put the πŸ˜‰ in there to let you know I was not serious. I guess I should have posted the [sarcasm] instead. [oops2] [mybad] #-o

Maybe we should start using closed captioning for the humor impaired
(yes, this is a joke too)
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
GermanGilbert
12 years ago

I did put the πŸ˜‰ in there to let you know I was not serious. I guess I should have posted the [sarcasm] instead. [oops2] [mybad] #-o

Most of the times I get the sarcasm alert, I missed on that one, though πŸ˜‰ But actually you're right, let's focus on week 15 until thinking of week 16.

blank
zombieslayer
12 years ago

I just posted in pre-season prediction thread Packers 38 KC 16, then I come here and see you have already stole my thunder!!!!!![mfing] [mfing] [mfing]

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

You snooze, you lose buddy.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ή πŸ‡²πŸ‡² πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·
beast
12 years ago

We should win easily. Expect Tamba Hali to have a good game though....hopefully he won't hit Rodgers too much.

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Hali might be a big pain in the butt... though a good tough test for Newhouse/Sherrod might be good for him... as long as Rodgers doesn't get hurt or beat up. Maybe give the LT some help at times?
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
12 years ago
One can read all of the scribes/writers takes and thoughts on how coaching changes effect in a positive or negative aspect to the next game. In reality though, the smartest football people do not work for ESPM, CBC, or NBC.

The smartest people as far as how any thing changes are the heads of the Vegas Sports Books. These people are not writing for impact and to get more web and social media hits like individual reporters are who work for a network that is selling views.

The Vegas line after the coach change... Has moved a subtle 0.5 points.

The Packers were favoured by 14. It has now moved to 13.5 in most sports books.

This will not be the week the Packers lose their first game.

Fly into KC early... And do not let the players be visiting the best BBQ in the world. Focus.

45- 17 Packers. No injuries.

""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago
Vegas wants half the bets on GB and the other half on KC. the half point move could be a reflection on betters loading up on the points and has nothing to do with which HC is going to take the loss.
UserPostedImage
AKampfan78
12 years ago
I am heading to the game with my friend, G-Force. Hope to see a decent contest, no injury's to the Packers and another W. Go Pack Go!
In Heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here!
Hawkeye fan 4-Life!
Packers 3-1 in games I have attended (12/28/08 Lions, 9/27/09 Rams, 11/20/11 Buccaneers & 12/19/11 Chiefs)
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (11m) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (12m) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (32m) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (1h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (2h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : β€œWe’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#Γ—k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    2h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright Β© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comβ„’. All Rights Reserved.