Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
11 years ago
Basically.. they can televise games if they fill the dome to 90%.

http://blog.vikings.com/2012/08/16/vikings-adopt-nfls-new-policy-decision-puts-team-in-better-position-to-have-home-games-locally-televised/ 

This offseason, NFL owners voted on a new policy that ultimately gives each team the option to lower its percentage of tickets that must be sold in order to prevent a home game from being blacked out on local television. For the first time, NFL teams are allowed flexibility to select a percentage anywhere between the typical 100% down to 85% of capacity. By lowering the ticket manifest, teams are not lowering the number of seats they can sell or the number of fans who can attend home games; rather, the decision only lowers the tickets that must be sold to allow a game to be on local TV.

In an effort to ensure as many fans as possible can experience Vikings football, the team will take advantage of the league’s new policy. The Vikings will reduce the Mall of America ticket manifest to 90% capacity, a reduction of approximately 6,000 seats.

Bwahhhhh... hhaaaa... haaa.

Maybe they can bait Favre back out of retirement.. or beg for forgiveness for making the deal with the devil and coming up short.

Rebuild and build your stadium.. you will see competitive football again in a decade. [grin1]

Now that I have gotten the smart ass portion of the post out of the way.. I actually am happy for the fellows over at the PPO and Viking fans in general.

With the stadium as is.. I wouldn't be all that thrilled to pony up to attend the games there.

Still giggling a little bit though.. 😝
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
11 years ago
MPLS and the TC have some of the nations most diverse entertainment options. And with the economy as it is, why would someone pony up over priced NFL tickets to watch a 3-13 team when they could spend that same money on a basketball or hockey team that has shown life recently? I can't blame the, as you losers call it, 'fair-weather fans' for opting to spend their precious money elsewhere. Things are tight, and I'm stretching to renew my Gopher tickets this year.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
zombieslayer
11 years ago

MPLS and the TC have some of the nations most diverse entertainment options. And with the economy as it is, why would someone pony up over priced NFL tickets to watch a 3-13 team when they could spend that same money on a basketball or hockey team that has shown life recently? I can't blame the, as you losers call it, 'fair-weather fans' for opting to spend their precious money elsewhere. Things are tight, and I'm stretching to renew my Gopher tickets this year.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

Formo - I tell my friends this. It is really hard to predict what's going to happen next. The economy seems to be recovering. BUT, is this recovery real or is it propped up? I don't know. I've been lied to too many times by our government that bailed out the banks that LIED about their numbers and caused my wife and me to lose thousands in investments because of their LIES. Why the SEC never threw any of those mother fuckers in jail, I don't know. My most likely answer is that they own the government now and we're living in an oligarchy. It's probably official, just not in name yet.

SO, yes, it's more important that you have 6 months of cash, 3 months of food, and 100 rounds of ammo per person than tickets to a sports team whether they are 3-13 or 13-3. It doesn't matter.

On the flip side though, despite the Vikings currently sucking, they are still exciting to watch. You have the absolute best RB on the past 5 years. Yes, Chris Johnson had his monster year but I'd still take AP over the past 5 years. Peterson has almost twice as many TDs in just one more year than Johnson and I see AP outlasting Johnson too. It's no coincidence my wife bought me an AP action figure. Now I got 2 Brett Favre's and one AP. I wish I had a Driver or Greg Jennings but they don't make them. (McFarlane).

You also have Percy Harvin who is unarguably a Playmaker as well. You have heard me many, many times say that I hope Randall Cobb develops into a Percy Harvin.

So there's always something to watch.

You've also heard my rambles about growing up when I did. I'm too young to know about the Lombardi years (born in the 70s) and old enough to remember how the Packers sucked year after year until Brett Favre came on board. ONE time in the Playoffs from 1976 when I started watching football until Favre in the early 90s.

Still, the Packers had their bright spots. Loved watching James Lofton, a Hall of Famer. Was super bummed when he went to the Raiders but still followed him and loved to see him play in the Super Bowl with the Bills. Then of course Majik had that one magical year.

So there's always something to look forward to. Yes, you'll probably go 4-12 this year. But AP will be hot as will Percy Harvin. They're still fun to watch. Plus you got Jared Allen who is always fun to watch.

Stand by your team, amigo.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago

Losers.. really you purple hued little.. [grin1]

My only point is this.. and hence the giggles.

For the last couple years all we have heard was we need to build a stadium.. we need to shell out the money of our pockets to build a college stadium and a pro stadium within what 2 miles of each other.

Instead of publicly funding a stadium that would have fulfilled both needs and saved the public millions if not billions in construction and maintenance costs.. the public and fan base demanded two independent stadiums.

But publicly, the Vikes have now taken the NFL out predicting that they not be able to fill the stadiums. Which for the benefit of their fans within the state is wise.. since they are funding part of the new stadium. Via tax base or spending money in attending games / spending money on Viking merchandise.

Don't forget, the Vikings are taking a bite of the leagues shared revenues because they are towards the bottom of the revenue earned pool. So that makes it a concern to us, as we help fill those coffers. So yes.. it is our business in a sense to raise concerns on whether you can fill your stadium and carry your share of the overall revenue pool.

So I agree that times are tough and money may be more wisely spent than on attending a game or purchasing a season package.

But where was that mindset in the planning of these venues?

That is all.. nothing more.

Quoting the "awesomeness" of that moment when cost becomes a reality... [grin1]

I love the last quote in this threads context.. apparently there is a lack of people willing to pony up. [aiee]

Love that there will be 3 new stadiums in town (4 if you consider the X's 10+ years as 'new'). It just adds to the dynamics of the Twin Cities' awesomeness.

Vikings stadium doesn't involve general fund monies. Unless I gamble via pull tabs or pay for the suites (10% tax on suites is a backup source), not a dime of my money goes toward the Vikes stadium. The Bank, while getting public monies, I'm not sure the details of.. Except that it was built on some sort of bonding/loans from the state... So the state will recoup their money.

Yes, the economy is still struggling.. but right now the state is reaping what it sowed years ago (ignoring any and all stadium bills). It is what it is.

As far as doing things on the cheap.. That's EXACTLY what they did with the Metrodump. And look what's going to happen with it 30 years later. No no, it is NEVER the time to do something 'on the cheap' because the economy is piss poor right now. You always get what you pay for, and hopefully the state will learn from it's mistakes that is the 'awesome' planning they had for the dump.

I'm also a bit of a purist. College football needs to be played on a college campus, in a college stadium. The Dome KILLED the Gophers ability to have a great college atmosphere. For those that didn't really know much about college football (which is a lot up here), they viewed the Gophs in the Dome as a high school game in an NFL stadium.. There was no atmosphere. And the awesome shuttles students had to take from campus to Minneapolis Downtown East, just killed the fickle fanbase. No no.. Screw sharing a stadium. It's cheap, tacky, and blows for one of the fanbases.

I'm assuming you meant to quote me.

Our elected officials have decided as such because they got more calls, letters, and emails than they had EVER gotten before by far on passing this stadium bill. So, in a sense, they were mostly just following constituent 'orders'.

I never said the deal was perfect and I won't say that there won't be some sort of social cost (obviously because I just don't know).. But what I WILL say is this: The NFL is bigger than it's ever been. There are only 32 teams in the NFL and there are more cities/markets that want an NFL team than there are NFL teams. So simple economics say, there's a higher demand than there is supply. Which means the price to have an NFL team is going to be steep. If the state of Minnesota didn't pony up some how, another market/city would have gladly ponied up.

And I, for one, am happy we will pay our dues.

Yeah, no doubt.. You ain't paying for it, and you ain't spending money to attend it's events.. So I don't get how you get to say that it isn't worth it.. =P

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
11 years ago

Formo - I tell my friends this. It is really hard to predict what's going to happen next. The economy seems to be recovering. BUT, is this recovery real or is it propped up? I don't know. I've been lied to too many times by our government that bailed out the banks that LIED about their numbers and caused my wife and me to lose thousands in investments because of their LIES. Why the SEC never threw any of those mother fuckers in jail, I don't know. My most likely answer is that they own the government now and we're living in an oligarchy. It's probably official, just not in name yet.

SO, yes, it's more important that you have 6 months of cash, 3 months of food, and 100 rounds of ammo per person than tickets to a sports team whether they are 3-13 or 13-3. It doesn't matter.

On the flip side though, despite the Vikings currently sucking, they are still exciting to watch. You have the absolute best RB on the past 5 years. Yes, Chris Johnson had his monster year but I'd still take AP over the past 5 years. Peterson has almost twice as many TDs in just one more year than Johnson and I see AP outlasting Johnson too. It's no coincidence my wife bought me an AP action figure. Now I got 2 Brett Favre's and one AP. I wish I had a Driver or Greg Jennings but they don't make them. (McFarlane).

You also have Percy Harvin who is unarguably a Playmaker as well. You have heard me many, many times say that I hope Randall Cobb develops into a Percy Harvin.

So there's always something to watch.

You've also heard my rambles about growing up when I did. I'm too young to know about the Lombardi years (born in the 70s) and old enough to remember how the Packers sucked year after year until Brett Favre came on board. ONE time in the Playoffs from 1976 when I started watching football until Favre in the early 90s.

Still, the Packers had their bright spots. Loved watching James Lofton, a Hall of Famer. Was super bummed when he went to the Raiders but still followed him and loved to see him play in the Super Bowl with the Bills. Then of course Majik had that one magical year.

So there's always something to look forward to. Yes, you'll probably go 4-12 this year. But AP will be hot as will Percy Harvin. They're still fun to watch. Plus you got Jared Allen who is always fun to watch.

Stand by your team, amigo.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Oh, don't be fooled, ZS. I still love my Vikes. And I still try to watch as much as I can (I work Sundays, so I missed more than half of last season and will as well this season). I still holler out 'SKOL!!' every time I get.
UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago

Losers.. really you purple hued little.. [grin1]

My only point is this.. and hence the giggles.

For the last couple years all we have heard was we need to build a stadium.. we need to shell out the money of our pockets to build a college stadium and a pro stadium within what 2 miles of each other.

Instead of publicly funding a stadium that would have fulfilled both needs and saved the public millions if not billions in construction and maintenance costs.. the public and fan base demanded two independent stadiums.

But publicly, the Vikes have now taken the NFL out predicting that they not be able to fill the stadiums. Which for the benefit of their fans within the state is wise.. since they are funding part of the new stadium. Via tax base or spending money in attending games / spending money on Viking merchandise.

Don't forget, the Vikings are taking a bite of the leagues shared revenues because they are towards the bottom of the revenue earned pool. So that makes it a concern to us, as we help fill those coffers. So yes.. it is our business in a sense to raise concerns on whether you can fill your stadium and carry your share of the overall revenue pool.

So I agree that times are tough and money may be more wisely spent than on attending a game or purchasing a season package.

But where was that mindset in the planning of these venues?

That is all.. nothing more.

Quoting the "awesomeness" of that moment when cost becomes a reality... [grin1]

I love the last quote in this threads context.. apparently there is a lack of people willing to pony up. [aiee]

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Wait.. You still on the 'sharing the stadium' bit? Dummy. That being the case, why the floop would Wisky EVER renovate that old ass ugly Camp Randall. Hell man, trash that place and give the land to the UofW's medical division for a research building and share Lamblow with the Pukers. It's a waste of space, right?

Before you respond to that, I understand the distance between Madison and Green Bay. That's not my point. As soon as you realize how idiotic my Badger/Packer stadium sharing idea was, relate that feeling to how idiotic it is to have the Gophers/Vikings share one. And it is exactly that. Idiotic.

No general fund moneys will go toward the Vikings new stadium. Get that through your head, bruh.

And the Metrodome is the REASON the Vikes have been dipping into the shared revenue. The Twins increased significantly their revenue now they are out of that Hell hole, the Gophs are banking because they are out as well. You are mistaken if you think the Vikings won't be in some capacity increasing their moneys as well.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Wait.. You still on the 'sharing the stadium' bit? Dummy. That being the case, why the floop would Wisky EVER renovate that old ass ugly Camp Randall. Hell man, trash that place and give the land to the UofW's medical division for a research building and share Lamblow with the Pukers. It's a waste of space, right?

Before you respond to that, I understand the distance between Madison and Green Bay. That's not my point. As soon as you realize how idiotic my Badger/Packer stadium sharing idea was, relate that feeling to how idiotic it is to have the Gophers/Vikings share one. And it is exactly that. Idiotic.

Pukers? Wisky? Lamblow? You really have some pathetically petty issues there fella.

Where is the logic in the Badgers and Packers sharing a stadium? Keep in mind, the Packers have no problem filling up a stadium.

University of Wisconsin = Madison, WI
Green Bay Packers = Green Bay, WI
~136 miles apart

University of Minnesota = St. Paul, MN
Minnesota Vikings = Eden Prairie, MN
~30 miles apart

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago
Ahhh... I love the thought that indirectly the notion is that the general taxpayers are not going to be footing the stadium bill.

And if the Badgers and Packers shared proximity.. why the hell would I not want them to share the stadium?

Personally.. I wish the Badgers would play a game in Lambeau.

And before you get all stickily on college football knowledge.. I dare you to a challenge about program knowledge any day.. not just your Gophers.. but the Bigten and all of Div 1 A ball.

Your talking to a junkie.. a football junkie. Wanna talk state prep ball as well? [grin1]

Pack93z
  • Pack93z
11 years ago
The point here is simple.. even prior to the economic downturn.. the Vikes struggled to fill the stadium.

Hell there are Packer games I have went to there were Packer fans easily out drew the Viking fans.

Point is simple.. when the team struggles.. the attendance dips and then the points of cause are to the stadium.

But when the Vikes are relevant in the winning football.. the stadium issues evaporate and it fills. Look back no further than 2009. To attend that Viking game in MN.. I would have had to shell out premium dollars.. this season.. probably less than face value.

I admire your tenacity.. I really do.

Flawed logic though. First the economy is to blame for the blackouts.. but it be damned in building the stadium.

And just how old is Lambeau? And how long is the waiting list?

Point is.. the Packers took the approach to renovate the stadium to keep revenues up, to expand the seating and to minimize costs. Operating in a responsible sense to the rest of the NFL in the smallest market.

At that end of the day.. for all the laughter of Packer stock.. just how much of a tax impact did it save to those that didn't want to contribute to the facility costs? Basically, we the fans could make a decision on whether to pour money into the coffers and in return get a share of stock that holds no power, but is completely unique in the professional sports landscape. I will wait for the argument on why other teams can't do the same.. but I shall point to a publicly owned franchise vs privately held entity as the answer out front.

But year in and out.. no matter the record.. we fill the joint. Hell Miller Park drew 30,000+ last night..

Next is that we in Wisconsin don't have options at our finger tips.. the Packers are it. Nonsense.. completely biased nonsense.

Really.. we have and NBA franchise, and MLB franchise, and Professional Hockey team and even draw in Indy and NASCAR events. Our franchises just happen to be distributed around the state some.. not locked into a congested location.

We have nationally relevant collegiate teams in the major sports at multiple levels.

So we have no shortage of that awesomeness in which you speak.. we just plan and finance it more appropriately and timely. :-"

Enjoy the great outdoors this weekend Jeremy.. kick back relax and wash away the stress. Yes even that building stress of the football season that is looming.. 😉
Formo
11 years ago

The point here is simple.. even prior to the economic downturn.. the Vikes struggled to fill the stadium.

Hell there are Packer games I have went to there were Packer fans easily out drew the Viking fans.

Point is simple.. when the team struggles.. the attendance dips and then the points of cause are to the stadium.

But when the Vikes are relevant in the winning football.. the stadium issues evaporate and it fills. Look back no further than 2009. To attend that Viking game in MN.. I would have had to shell out premium dollars.. this season.. probably less than face value.

I admire your tenacity.. I really do.

Flawed logic though. First the economy is to blame for the blackouts.. but it be damned in building the stadium.

And just how old is Lambeau? And how long is the waiting list?

Point is.. the Packers took the approach to renovate the stadium to keep revenues up, to expand the seating and to minimize costs. Operating in a responsible sense to the rest of the NFL in the smallest market.

At that end of the day.. for all the laughter of Packer stock.. just how much of a tax impact did it save to those that didn't want to contribute to the facility costs? Basically, we the fans could make a decision on whether to pour money into the coffers and in return get a share of stock that holds no power, but is completely unique in the professional sports landscape. I will wait for the argument on why other teams can't do the same.. but I shall point to a publicly owned franchise vs privately held entity as the answer out front.

But year in and out.. no matter the record.. we fill the joint. Hell Miller Park drew 30,000+ last night..

Next is that we in Wisconsin don't have options at our finger tips.. the Packers are it. Nonsense.. completely biased nonsense.

Really.. we have and NBA franchise, and MLB franchise, and Professional Hockey team and even draw in Indy and NASCAR events. Our franchises just happen to be distributed around the state some.. not locked into a congested location.

We have nationally relevant collegiate teams in the major sports at multiple levels.

So we have no shortage of that awesomeness in which you speak.. we just plan and finance it more appropriately and timely. :-"

Enjoy the great outdoors this weekend Jeremy.. kick back relax and wash away the stress. Yes even that building stress of the football season that is looming.. ;)

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Yeah, your state is so awesome many of it's natives move to Minnesota, where apparently our 'driving sucks' and our 'fandom even worse'.

No, your state's franchises (hockey doesn't count unless you are talking the Badgers) are drawing people because it's the only damn thing to do. Well, besides sodomize dead animals.

We can talk football all you want, prep to the pros. Chances are we agree on the fundamentals and schemes.

Certainly your pro football team is a unique situation, I'm not denying that. I'm not even saying that publicly owned is better/worse than privately owned. All that is moot.

Anyway, would love to 'chatter' it up more, but got to work now that I'm back in town. Just know that even though my weekend was spent doing nothing in Hayward, doesn't mean I spent my money in WI. I didn't even let my brother-in-law buy Leinie's, made him buy Grain Belt. Eat it, Wisky.

And next time I'm going to the MIL, I'm hitting your Facebook up. You better meet me for a lunch or something.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (3h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (13h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (20h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (21h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.