Cheesey
15 years ago
I think Harrel will get one more chance. Then, if he doesn't start EARNING some of his money, he will be gone. I think if he had been a late round pick, he'd be gone already.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
15 years ago

You forgot the 4th thing.....
4) The Vikings will never win a super bowl :thumbright:

I had a feeling Wynn would be gone. It's sad......the guy showed flashes. He has the physical talent, just seems to be missing something mentally.

And Harrel......jeez, i'm dissapointed with that guy. How long do you wait for him to show if he still deserves a shot? It's starting to look like a swing and a miss forTed Thompsonon this kid.
Oh well......can't get them all right i guess.

"Cheesey" wrote:

:lol:

Yeah. forgot that one. Poor Vikings.

Wynn might end up as a #2 back for someone else. He won't be outstanding, but he's serviceable. I currently like Grant, Jackson, Herron, Morency, and Lumpkin better than Wynn though.

Everyone has bad draft picks. I think Ted Thompson 's draft last year made up for the mistake in the first. It was still a very good draft.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
zombieslayer
15 years ago

I think Harrel will get one more chance. Then, if he doesn't start EARNING some of his money, he will be gone. I think if he had been a late round pick, he'd be gone already.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Agreed.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
15 years ago

You forgot the 4th thing.....
4) The Vikings will never win a super bowl :thumbright:

I had a feeling Wynn would be gone. It's sad......the guy showed flashes. He has the physical talent, just seems to be missing something mentally.

And Harrel......jeez, i'm dissapointed with that guy. How long do you wait for him to show if he still deserves a shot? It's starting to look like a swing and a miss forTed Thompsonon this kid.
Oh well......can't get them all right i guess.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

Everyone has bad draft picks. I think Ted Thompson 's draft last year made up for the mistake in the first. It was still a very good draft.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Oh....i agree 100%! Not one GM gets them all right. Not even Ron Wolf did. But Ted Thompson has done pretty darn well in my view.
UserPostedImage
Rockjock07
15 years ago
With Harrell being gone until week 7 at the earliest, Ted Thompson has to go after a DT or two right?
Thank You 2005 White Sox!
porky88
15 years ago

With Harrell being gone until week 7 at the earliest, Ted Thompson has to go after a DT or two right?

"Rockjock07" wrote:

I think you're looking a combination of Johnny Jolly, Ryan Pickett, and Colin Cole on rushing situations.

On passing situations, Cullen Jenkins and either Jolly or Michael Montgomery.

If Pickett ends up missing a lot of time then I think you need to go after someone. Its going to come down to whether or not he can get someone who he believes is an upgrade over Muir or Malone. If he can then I could see him doing that. If not then well go with what we have.
Packnic
15 years ago

"Rockjock07" wrote:

I wouldn't think so. Pickett and Jolly are the starters. and back up DT's we have. and Harrell being sidelined for the first half could be a blessing in disguise. He can inject some youth and freshness into the D Line about the time we need some.

If Harrell was a starter id be concerned. Right now hes just a backup with serious potential and some bad luck with injuries.
blank
Greg C.
15 years ago
Some people still assume that Wynn lacks commitment. That was the line on him coming out of college, but as soon as he got to the Packers, the coaches were impressed by his work ethic. Both Ted Thompson and Rock Gullickson, the team's strength coach, have praised Wynn's effort. I really think that at this point it's simply a case of Wynn being unable to stay healthy. Not everybody's body can withstand the rigors of the NFL, even with proper weight training. For that reason, I think his prospects in the NFL are pretty bleak. A practice squad might be the best place for him at this point, if anyone wants to take a chance on him.
blank
eap33
15 years ago
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Mo, and I like what I've seen from Lumpkin so far. Morency had one too many bad cases of fumblitis for me. My vote goes to Grant, B-Jack, Herron and Lumpy.
NorCal Packer Backer.
chibiabo
15 years ago
:magnifyglass: Nailed two on the list anyway. Of course harrell is a no brainer as well as he always has either a runny nose, a crooked elbow or some such. One of TT's biggest blunders was selecting that guy #1. Wynn is anther talent that seems oft injured which is a shame as I do believe he has talent. Think some team with a lot of patience and good medical people will get a very good player. Francies was lost among all the new talent at WR, which leaves Powdrell which I admit is a bit of a surprise.
blank
Fan Shout
dfosterf (59m) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (2h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (4h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (5h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (7h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (8h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (19h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.