wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Come on Wayne.....you weren't THAT smart obviously.......you didn't know the correct answer either![grin1]

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Funny REAL story about cheating on a test.

For some reason I owed a guy (brown hair not blond) a favor when we were in HS. He said what he wanted from me was to look at my paper during our next Biology test. I was a little reluctant but he sat in the row behind me so I knew I didn't have a lot of risk unless he squealed and said that I agreed to let him look at my answers.

So I zipped through page 1 and then pushed it to my right a bit and acted like I was contemplating. (Probably looked like I was constipated instead.) After 3-4 minutes I went on to page 2 and did the same thing for the whole exam.

A week later we got our papers back. His last name begins with an "A" so he got his test long before I did. I asked him what he got. He said a "D". My heart sank. I just knew the teacher saw us cheating and gave us poor marks. Why we didn't get "F's" I couldn't figure out. The 2 minutes or so it took him to get to my paper were agony. I was going to have to tell my parents I helped someone cheat. I was going to be in so much trouble. I was really sweating.

Finally I got my paper and I had a "B"!!! I was never so shocked in my life. I just stared at the paper. Normally I would get a little upset and wonder if I had actually applied myself would I have gotten an "A"? I was thrilled with this "B".

My friend asked me what I got so I showed him.

After a minute or so my mind finally cleared enough to ask him what he had done to get a "D".

He explained that he didn't look at my paper for every answer. He only looked at it when he thought he needed a little help. And then he changed some of the answers that he got from me so it wouldn't look like we were cheating. I was dumbfounded. I looked at him, hit him and said, "You big dummy. This was a multiple choice test. All the answers are 'A,B,C and D'. You can't be accused of cheating for putting the same letter down as I have unless every single one was the same."

As we were walking down the hall I looked back at him and said, "You realize that if you got a "D" the only answers you got right were the ones that you got from me that you didn't change."

His now wife then girlfriend knew of this whole thing before hand. She was really upset that we were going to cheat on the test and she was happy that are grades were so different. She laughed at him and told him that God had punished him for making me cheat. I just smiled.

We got together this past October at their place in TN. She is still talking about this test. I tell you he is one of the kindest men I know. Dropped out of school. Joined the Army. Got his GED. After his tour was over got a good job and poured himself into his family and the youth in the community. He had a terrible childhood so he really tried to help other kids with their problems. Because I am so proud of what he has become I don't mind ribbing him a little about HS.

I tell him he has come a very long way in life.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
11 years ago
WPR said "Got his GED."

Unlike Wayne, who can't even SPELL "GED!"[grin1] [grin1] [grin1]
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

WPR said "Got his GED."

Unlike Wayne, who can't even SPELL "GED!"[grin1] [grin1] [grin1]

you know, I misspell all the time.

I suppose you can say about me what "Hollywood" Henderson said about Terry Bradshaw: "He couldn't spell 'Cat' if you spotted him the 'c' and the 'a'."
Then again, isn't Bradshaw a blond? Or do you have to have at least 50% of your head covered with hair to qualify?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
11 years ago
LOL!
Good reply![grin1]
I actually like Bradshaw.....he's FUNNY!

Maybe losing all the hair in the middle let the sun "bake" his brain a little too much![grin1]
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

LOL!
Good reply![grin1]
I actually like Bradshaw.....he's FUNNY!

Maybe losing all the hair in the middle let the sun "bake" his brain a little too much![grin1]

Blonds of a feather flock together.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
11 years ago

Blonds of a feather flock together.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Tis' true.....[grin1]
Hey.....i just realized....i just posted my 8000th post.
Man.....i wonder what it would be like to have a life???LOL![grin1]
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Tis' true.....[grin1]
Hey.....i just realized....i just posted my 8000th post.

can you imagine how many you would have it you had the net in your house?
80,000!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago
I am chasing you so I have to post 2 for every 1 of yours.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Tis' true.....[grin1]
Hey.....i just realized....i just posted my 8,000th post.

(looks at his ...) [mfing]
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago
Heck, I just feel good about breaking the top 10 about anything for the first time since, er, high school Honor Roll and JV cross country tournies.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Fan Shout
dfosterf (6h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (13h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (14h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (14h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (18h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (20h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (20h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (20h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (20h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (20h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (20h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (20h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (20h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (20h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (21h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (21h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (21h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (21h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.