Yerko
  • Yerko
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
11 years ago
A little back drop, my wife is an early childhood teacher and 2-3 days of the 5 day work week she has to go in super early (6 am) to prep for the day. I don't start work till 9:30 am so to keep my son out of daycare/school for as long as we possibly can, I take him later on these days. Since I have enough trouble getting myself ready, she lays everything out for my son. All I have to do is change him, feed him, and leave.

I obviously wrote this for fun, but I did seriously change the color of his clothing. Enjoy.

Dear Christina,
This morning you made me take two steps back. While I was getting Jordy and I ready for the day, I realized that you had color coordinated Jordy's clothing to be blue and orange. Its okay because I understand you are newer to the NFL community and thrive in the college community of football. These are Chicago Bears colors and Jordy will never wear those two colors together. Yes, it is that serious. I switched his pants but don't worry, I folded the blue pants nicely and saved them for another day with a different color shirt. I love you very much...enough to know that this mistake will not be made again.
Go Pack Go,
Sean
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago
If that's not a loving father, I don't know what is.
PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago
My wife was born in SF and is a 49ers fan. We got together about 95, so the 9ers have pretty much sucked since then, so life hasn't been bad. But I did have to keep an eye out for my wife dressing the twins up in Matching 49er outfits and also my youngest. No innocent mistake, she knew what she was doing was wrong. Good thing is, during that time, the Packers and 9ers have taken care of punishing her for her evil deeds by them being awful.

At least now they are old enough for them to know they don't wear anything but Packer or Badger gear. though my wife still has her 49er crap around.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Yerko
  • Yerko
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
11 years ago

My wife was born in SF and is a 49ers fan. We got together about 95, so the 9ers have pretty much sucked since then, so life hasn't been bad. But I did have to keep an eye out for my wife dressing the twins up in Matching 49er outfits and also my youngest. No innocent mistake, she knew what she was doing was wrong. Good thing is, during that time, the Packers and 9ers have taken care of punishing her for her evil deeds by them being awful.

At least now they are old enough for them to know they don't wear anything but Packer or Badger gear. though my wife still has her 49er crap around.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Now, knowingly doing so would have me writing a different letter! I am kidding...
Glad your kids grew up knowing what is right. I could only hope that my son grows up the same way and wants to watch Packers football with his father.

I am born and raised in Chicago and never ever liked the Bears as an organization. They were never good while I grew up and my dad hardly watched them or was working on Sundays. Once I was able to watch and understand football, I latched onto the Packers because of the way Favre played. My dad blames himself for my choice in teams...haha.
My wife is from Ohio and never really cared for the NFL, so she is just pure Ohio State Buckeyes (sorry guys). She got a laugh out of the letter though.

She is a Packers fan by association and is slowly liking more and more about the team as each season passes.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (13h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (13h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (14h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (14h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (15h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.