zombieslayer
11 years ago

And what's crazy is the Vikings only lost by 10 points.. With a completely toothless passing game (or really, a black hole). I, too, feel for AP. But I'm also selfish and would hate him not wearing purple. For, what would Perpul Jeezus be without the purple jersey?!

Originally Posted by: Formo 

It would be every bit as wrong as seeing Wallie in a uniform other than da Bears or Barry Sanders finishing up his career in another team.

I don't want to see AP in anything other than purple. It really is a shame.

And it was pretty boring getting ribbed by your buddy Vikesrule this year as everyone, including Vikesrule knew it wouldn't last.

As for what you said in the other thread about you're not sure if it's the OC/system or if it's Ponder, I think it's both. I don't see Ponder getting that much better, nor do I see another QB excelling in that system. You guys don't have a true #1 WR, which you need. Percy Harvin isn't it. He's a YAC receiver and your system doesn't give him enough opportunities to be Percy Harvin.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Formo
11 years ago

It would be every bit as wrong as seeing Wallie in a uniform other than da Bears or Barry Sanders finishing up his career in another team.

I don't want to see AP in anything other than purple. It really is a shame.

And it was pretty boring getting ribbed by your buddy Vikesrule this year as everyone, including Vikesrule knew it wouldn't last.

As for what you said in the other thread about you're not sure if it's the OC/system or if it's Ponder, I think it's both. I don't see Ponder getting that much better, nor do I see another QB excelling in that system. You guys don't have a true #1 WR, which you need. Percy Harvin isn't it. He's a YAC receiver and your system doesn't give him enough opportunities to be Percy Harvin.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Yeah, I'm putting more of the blame on Ponder's play.. Now, I know he's not even completed his 2nd season and many QBs have sophomore slumps, but good/great QBs make nondescript/average WRs look like good ones. On the other hand, a great WR doesn't NOT make an average/nondescript QB look like a good QB.

Now, the OC certainly isn't helping Ponder's process with his unimaginative playcalling (is he from the Childress tree of coaching?!). It's pretty sad that a rube like myself can predict what the play is going to be.

I'm completely bored with the Vikes passing game. I was going to say offense, but AP is still electric.. especially after his knee surgery.

Now, I know what some may say, and that is no one expected the Vikings to win this many games all year, much less in the first 6 weeks or so.. but when a team starts out showing efficiency, the thought is they are supposed to at LEAST maintain, or even better, IMPROVE. But the Vikings are regressing in all aspects except for their run game.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
11 years ago
I wonder if I openly praise a Viking player, they will crawl into their shell.

Hmmm.. I did mention on the PPO how I was impressed with Ponder after the Niners game.. :-"

The kiss of death would be if I add them to my fantasy team.. almost surely curse a back with a season ending injury. Hurry, someone trade me Peterson. 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
11 years ago

I wonder if I openly praise a Viking player, they will crawl into their shell.

Hmmm.. I did mention on the PPO how I was impressed with Ponder after the Niners game.. :-"

The kiss of death would be if I add them to my fantasy team.. almost surely curse a back with a season ending injury. Hurry, someone trade me Peterson. ;)

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

That's the story of my FF career. A big part why I didn't play this year.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
zombieslayer
11 years ago

That's the story of my FF career. A big part why I didn't play this year.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

I don't think you guys can hold a candle to my fantasy bitching. Philip Rivers is my #2 QB. He bombed this year. MJD is my #1 RB. He's out. Ryan Matthews and Felix Jones are my other RBs. Matthews started hurt and Jones bombed. Steve Smith is my #1 WR. He only got in the end zone once this year. And Mason Crosby is my kicker. We all know what happens when he kicks field goals.

As for AD, geez, if you had Peterson the last 3 weeks?

Oct 21	ARI	W 21-14	23	153	6.7     27  1
Oct 25	TAM	L 17-36	15	123	8.2	66  1
Nov 4	@ SEA	L 20-30	17	182	10.7	74  2

Those stats are SICK! =d>
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

I don't think you guys can hold a candle to my fantasy bitching.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Dude, everyone is ahead of me, EVERYONE! Shut your damn mouth lol
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (2h) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (3h) : *signs
Martha Careful (5h) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (6h) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (6h) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (6h) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (6h) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (6h) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Martha Careful (19h) : Bobby Wagner signs 1 year deal with Redskins
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Thankfully he lets balls betweens his fingers.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : But no worries, they still have Quinten Johnston!
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : I'm sure Justin Herbert is thrilled with that idea after the Chargers lost Austin Ekeler and Gerald Everett
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : That is true. I was thinking Allen would be the release, not Williams.
beast (13-Mar) : Seems like Williams is often injured and is coming off an ACL injury. Rumor had it Chargers were looking into trading their top 2 WRs
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Chargers releasing WR Mike Williams. Whoa.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Trying to think of who would be a realistic cut possibility and surprising at the same time.
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : I fear a surprise cut coming today.
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : I'm still kind of shocked we got a top RB and top S. IN FREE AGENCY!!! So weird!! haha
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : lol Brian wanting Ted's guys gone. Umm, they were also Brian's guys ... kids these days.
Martha Careful (13-Mar) : Key point made by Nonstopdrivel . Loyalty does not trump winning
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : You realize Gute was a regional scout for over a decade and was director of college scouting for GB before he was GM?
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Whatever you say Mucky.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : *scouting process
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : *cut
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : And Gute isnt some outsider, he probably oversaw the accounting process of players that he later cur
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Whether Ted or Gute drafted them is irrelevant to that
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Uncle Buck, most guys from the 2017 roster are no longer here because their play declined due to age or were going to cost too much to keep
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Time to drop it.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : No issue, nobody's gonna change my mind, I'm not gonna change anyone else's mind .
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Packers made low offer. Get your money where you can. What's the issue?
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Jones was right to leave.
Nonstopdrivel (13-Mar) : This is a business. Why the freak do we care about loyalty? The point is to WIN, not hang on to aging players.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : In other news The Packers just lost Simone Biles to The Bears.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Be a good soldier , take a pay cut, or get the hell out.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Funny how "team loyalty" only works one way in Green Bay.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Are still there? The Packers screwed Aaron Jones because he decided he wasn't going to take another paycut.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Hey Mucky how many guys that were on the roster in 2017
CanPackFan (13-Mar) : I'm pretty sure Jones felt like he was being low balled and stopped negotiations vs continuing. GB would have met that Minny offer
beast (12-Mar) : Jones is everyone's guy
Martha Careful (12-Mar) : You tell em Mucky!!!
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : So the idea that Gute axed Jones because he wasnt one of "his guys" is just silly
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : He also spent lavishly on big FA in 2019, again guys who weren't picked by him and again moved on from them after a time
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Here's some facts: gute gave out pricey extensions to guys picked by Ted and moved on from them when they got old/injuries became a detrimen
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Facts? Stretch before you reach.
buckeyepackfan (12-Mar) : Just stating the facts Mucky,
buckeyepackfan (12-Mar) : Check an article posted by Martha, in the Jones thread. That's where I got the quote.
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Gute got rid of Jones because he didnt draft him? Lol I think nerd hacked Buckeyes account
Zero2Cool (12-Mar) : He was asked if he expects Jones in 2024. Context matters.
Zero2Cool (12-Mar) : He didn't say it though. God damn this is why i hate the slander BS.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
31m / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3h / Random Babble / earthquake

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

8h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

12-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.