buckeyepackfan
11 years ago

HELLO! If you fuckheads would have voted for me you'd have had that already! Do you fucking not remember my three step plan?

1-legalize weed, tax it
2-legalize prostitution, tax it, make it safe somehow
3-cut six digit salary for any an all government employees in HALF

Quit your fucking bitching! You mother fucking whiny bitches had your chance for a better American and YOU fucked up!

I'm Zero2Cool and I approve this message.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

But.......I did vote for you...first time I ever did a write in.
You mean no-one else voted for you?

Maybe start your campaign a little earlier next time. 😄

1. Is getting there
2. Not sure how you make it safe
3. I have been saying that for years, cut their pay and take away all their perks, then you would see just who really wants to represent their state and/or country.

Today's government has grown too large, it hasn't just happened overnight.
The problem being now,a s i stated before, there are enough voters in this country who want the government to support them that they can win elections.

Obama-President
Dems-slight control of senate
Republicans-Control House

Perfect scenario, 4 more years of he said, she said, and gridlock.

The big question is can America survive Obamacare? Time will tell
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
DakotaT
11 years ago

Obama-President
Dems-slight control of senate
Republicans-Control House

Perfect scenario, 4 more years of he said, she said, and gridlock.

The big question is can America survive Obamacare? Time will tell

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Actually in 2 years, most of the Neocon Asstards in the HoR can be voted out if they refuse to move this country forward. Should be interesting to see what happens.

UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago

Telling me I don't understand something is the same thing as calling me stupid. The truth is that the wealthy have had control through their purchased politicians who make the tax laws. These laws have regressed taxes so that middle class people pay a much higher percentage of their income than do the wealthy. Is it fair that one man pays taxes on all his income because he does physical labor, but a propspector pays much less money on income from his investments? Yeah, that would be a no.

As for your little attempt at understanding me, the only thing you have right is my disdain for the wealthy - because a very high percentage of them have had it handed to them. Anybody that has actually "built it" without any help has my respect - but then there aren't alot of people that pulled themselves up by their bootstras now are there? The sperm lottery winners have and keep control, but according to this election - that is all slipping away now isn't it? And that's why the Republican establishment is going out of their fricken minds right now - and I'm loving every minute of it.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

The rich are not slipping away and never will. That is where you are wrong. When you tax the Rich, they don't feel it. And here is why. Assume they are going to spend 250k on them self over the year. Which means they are going to have 750k sitting in some type of invest. Now you tax them say 10K more. If you think they are now going to only spend 240K on themselves you are dreaming. They are still going to spend 250k the result will be only 740k going into investments. That investment money, is what funds the economy, it is what business use to hire and pay employees, it is what they use to make improvements and grow. So when you tax the rich, what you end up with is lower salaries and benefits, fewer jobs, and less business growth, along with higher prices.

So by making yourself feel better by taxing the rich, all you have done is hurt the middle and lower classes and the businesses and economy. As I have stated before. It doesn't' matter where a tax is applied, we the middle class will feel the brunt of it. Next middle class person who doesn't get a raise, or loses a job, you go tell them it is FAIR.

What you also get, is that next year, every dollar extra you tax from the rich, is a dollar less generating income for the rich to tax next year, and dollar less being paid to the middle class generating tax revenue. Lower spending and reducing tax keeps more money in the private sector to tax.

Under Clinton, which coincidentally was the last time we had a balanced budget and surplus. Then Dubya came in and fucked it all up leaving the huge mess for Barry to clean up. Now Barry wants to make the wealthy go back to paying the same rates as we had under Clinton. What's the fuckin problem?

LOL, Clinton was able to tax higher, because of the economy, not the other way around. It isn't a coincidence that the growing economy stopped growing, and started heading the economy to a recession which Clinton and congress tried to prevent by propping the economy on housing. Which setup the collapse and the economy we are dealing with today.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DakotaT
11 years ago

The rich are not slipping away and never will. That is where you are wrong. When you tax the Rich, they don't feel it. And here is why. Assume they are going to spend 250k on them self over the year. Which means they are going to have 750k sitting in some type of invest. Now you tax them say 10K more. If you think they are now going to only spend 240K on themselves you are dreaming. They are still going to spend 250k the result will be only 740k going into investments. That investment money, is what funds the economy, it is what business use to hire and pay employees, it is what they use to make improvements and grow. So when you tax the rich, what you end up with is lower salaries and benefits, fewer jobs, and less business growth, along with higher prices.

So by making yourself feel better by taxing the rich, all you have done is hurt the middle and lower classes and the businesses and economy. As I have stated before. It doesn't' matter where a tax is applied, we the middle class will feel the brunt of it. Next middle class person who doesn't get a raise, or loses a job, you go tell them it is FAIR.

What you also get, is that next year, every dollar extra you tax from the rich, is a dollar less generating income for the rich to tax next year, and dollar less being paid to the middle class generating tax revenue. Lower spending and reducing tax keeps more money in the private sector to tax.

LOL, Clinton was able to tax higher, because of the economy, not the other way around. It isn't a coincidence that the growing economy stopped growing, and started heading the economy to a recession which Clinton and congress tried to prevent by propping the economy on housing. Which setup the collapse and the economy we are dealing with today.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

You Republican sheep are amazing. Now the collapse in 2008 was Clinton's fault, eight years after the fact? Bush and the Republicans get full credit for the "too big to fail" collapse with their trickle down economic policies. And we will continue to leave that finger pointed there, forever. At least Herbert Hoover had the testicles to take the blame in his day - these cowards now, have no honor.

It seems to me Mr. Twins, that the Republican Party needs to come up with a new agenda, cause they no ideas worth a damn and they won't be able to win elections in this new world we find ourselves in. Having windbags whine about freeloaders has really run its course and is nauseating.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago

You Republican sheep are amazing. Now the collapse in 2008 was Clinton's fault, eight years after the fact? Bush and the Republicans get full credit for the "too big to fail" collapse with their trickle down economic policies. And we will continue to leave that finger pointed there, forever. At least Herbert Hoover had the testicles to take the blame in his day - these cowards now, have no honor.

It seems to me Mr. Twins, that the Republican Party needs to come up with a new agenda, cause they no ideas worth a damn and they won't be able to win elections in this new world we find ourselves in. Having windbags whine about freeloaders has really run its course and is nauseating.

What do you think Clinton's policies quit when he left office?

Yes the collapse was set up by Clinton. That is undeniable. The collapse was made worse by Bush, and worse yet by Obama. Not one alone is to blame, they all screwed up. But you are so blind you can't see past the D on the end of your nose.

The republican party has come up with a new idea. It is called fiscal responsibility. Perhaps if some democrats pulled their heads out of their collective asses. They would come up with some new ideas also. Because we know, the old ideas of both are what put us in the situation we are in. A situation, where the programs we have created are not affordable. The situation where we keep lumping more spending we can't afford on top of old spending we can't afford. And thinking the economy has endless ability to fund it.

Taxing cannot fix this problem. Only fiscal responsibility can. If liberals and democrats don't come to that realization, it is going to get much worse. Hopefully they do realize before it is to late.
DakotaT
11 years ago

What do you think Clinton's policies quit when he left office?

Yes the collapse was set up by Clinton. That is undeniable. The collapse was made worse by Bush, and worse yet by Obama. Not one alone is to blame, they all screwed up. But you are so blind you can't see past the D on the end of your nose.

The republican party has come up with a new idea. It is called fiscal responsibility. Perhaps if some democrats pulled their heads out of their collective asses. They would come up with some new ideas also. Because we know, the old ideas of both are what put us in the situation we are in. A situation, where the programs we have created are not affordable. The situation where we keep lumping more spending we can't afford on top of old spending we can't afford. And thinking the economy has endless ability to fund it.

Taxing cannot fix this problem. Only fiscal responsibility can. If liberals and democrats don't come to that realization, it is going to get much worse. Hopefully they do realize before it is to late.

I'll listen to fiscal responsibility from men like Paul Ryan when he pulls the silver spoon out of his ass, and gives back the government money his family's wealth was built on. I've made my way through this world without any help from anyone, so please spare the right wing lecture on responsibility.

I agree with you that the government spends too much and its biggest spending problem is the military it floats all over this world. I do not consider feeding and giving medical care to its citizens is not wasting our resources.

UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago

I'll listen to fiscal responsibility from men like Paul Ryan when he pulls the silver spoon out of his ass, and gives back the government money his family's wealth was built on. I've made my way through this world without any help from anyone, so please spare the right wing lecture on responsibility.

I agree with you that the government spends too much and its biggest spending problem is the military it floats all over this world. I do not consider feeding and giving medical care to its citizens is not wasting our resources.

We should listen to anybody about fiscal responsibility, because there is not a single way to achieve it. How he came about his money does not change if his ideas are fiscally responsible or not.

Not all feeding or medical care is waste, much of it is. Cut the wasteful out and I lay odds that we tax high enough today to cover what is needed. And that cutting should include all of government.
dhazer
11 years ago

We should listen to anybody about fiscal responsibility, because there is not a single way to achieve it. How he came about his money does not change if his ideas are fiscally responsible or not.

Not all feeding or medical care is waste, much of it is. Cut the wasteful out and I lay odds that we tax high enough today to cover what is needed. And that cutting should include all of government.

Just think of the money we would save from paying for the unemployed and the others that find some doctor to give them some bs medical reason for SSI. If you get any free money from the government you have to take a drug test (unemployment,SSI,and food stamps) just think how many people would lose their benefits because they couldn't pass the test. Then maybe that money would go to the ones that actually need it.

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago
I have a family of four living in my dead son's bedroom. I am paying for all the groceries, they live here rent free, do all their laundry here, etc. etc. etc. The two parents are sucking on the gov't tit. I rarely see either of them before 1PM

I just bought dad 4 new tires for his pos SUV, via my wife and Tire Rack, plus her lying to me as to who bought.

I am also paying for an incarcerated bud of my son. We give him his $$$ for his commisary, and will continue to do so for the next 10-20 years. His conviction just came down, and we paid for the two years prior, same thing. (Commisary)

I am, in effect, supporting three highly dysfunctional families. I speak largely of their PARENTS.

I asked dad who he voted for. Obama. I asked his dad who he voted for (His dad does NOTHING in this equation) Obama I asked Mom who she voted for Obama (Again, nothing) I asked her mom who she voted for obama I asked Dad's mom who she voted for Obama (Does nothing) I asked mom's dad who he voted for (Does nothing) Obama I asked incarcerated for kidnapping his drug dealer's mom and leaving her to die in the trunk of her own car and thank you Lord for the US Marshalls and GPS otherwise dead mom's abandoned her son who she voted for, (Does nothing) Obama.

I joined the Marines because I was lazy in high school and was too embarrased to go to my dad and ask him to send me to college. It didn't seem right to me, I had not earned it.

PackFanWithTwins
11 years ago

Just think of the money we would save from paying for the unemployed and the others that find some doctor to give them some bs medical reason for SSI. If you get any free money from the government you have to take a drug test (unemployment,SSI,and food stamps) just think how many people would lose their benefits because they couldn't pass the test. Then maybe that money would go to the ones that actually need it.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

Problem is, drug testing them all is cost prohibitive. FL found this out when trying to test for Welfare. Testing needs to be a random spot check. Do like the military. Determine who gets sampled by first and last digit of SSN, and only test a portion of those being sampled.

Also a mandatory work program of low paying jobs for those who are capable of working. Let businesses apply for workers. Those workers get paid, and for every dollar they earn working, their government check is reduced 75 cents.