Gaycandybacon
11 years ago

fucking shields

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

Hey at least he practiced... and he upgraded to Questionable with a good chance to play.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

sorry to offend. I got the bad link sent to me. Th Packers didn't send it and I didn't think to go look there. I am a fool.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

lol not offended. Just saying the information is available here, without going elsewhere. 🙂 (yes, I'm greedy like that!)
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
11 years ago

from Acme Packing co. 

It's Friday, meaning it's time for the final injury report for this week's game! Here's the list for the Packers:

Name 	        Pos   Injury 	    Wed  Th  Fri    Game Status
Donald Driver 	WR 	Thumb 	        LP 	LP 	LP 	Probable
Alex Green 	     RB Knee 	        N/A N/A DNP 	Probable
Greg Jennings 	WR 	Groin / Abdomen Out Out Out 	Out
John Kuhn 	    FB 	Hamstring 	    LP 	LP 	LP 	Probable
T.J. Lang 	    G/T Elbow / Wrist 	FP 	FP 	FP 	Probable
Terrell Manning LB 	Shoulder 	    LP 	LP 	LP 	Questionable
Clay Matthews 	OLB Hamstring 	    Out Out Out 	Out
Mike Neal 	    DE 	Ankle 	        DNP LP 	LP 	Probable
Jordy Nelson 	WR 	Hamstring Foot 	LP 	LP 	LP 	Probable
Andrew Quarless TE 	Knee 	        LP 	DNP DNP 	Out
Sam Shields 	CB 	Ankle 	        LP 	LP 	LP 	Questionable
Ryan Taylor 	TE 	Chest 	        LP 	LP 	FP 	Probable
Johnny White 	RB 	Illness 	   N/A 	DNP LP 	Probable
D.J. Williams 	TE 	Hamstring  	   FP 	FP 	FP 	Probable
C Woodson 	    DB 	Collarbone 	   Out 	Out Out 	Out
Jerel Worthy 	DE 	Concussion   	FP 	FP 	FP 	Probable

Practice Status:

DNP = Did not participate
LP = Limited Participation
FP = Full Particiaption
Out = Player will not play
N/A = Player did not appear on the injury report this day / player's status not available

Originally Posted by: wpr 

So we got our #1 and #2 Defensive players out. Our #1 RB is already on IR. Our #1 WR is out.

Heh. I wonder how many other teams would just abandon all hope with a list like that.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
nerdmann
11 years ago

So we got our #1 and #2 Defensive players out. Our #1 RB is already on IR. Our #1 WR is out.

Heh. I wonder how many other teams would just abandon all hope with a list like that.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Thank you Ted Thompson.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Packfan87
11 years ago
If our line holds up this should be a good shoot out...if it doesn't I say we get blown out.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, and Aaron Rodgers were out the last time the Packers played the Lions and the Packers won. This time around, the Packers will have Aaron Rodgers of the aforementioned quartet.

UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
11 years ago

Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings, and Aaron Rodgers were out the last time the Packers played the Lions and the Packers won. This time around, the Packers will have Aaron Rodgers of the aforementioned quartet.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

He's no Matt Flynn!!! He should do ok though, servicable. 😂

IMHO, Packers might be lacking a little in the pass rush area, on the other hand, the D-line has been getting better pressure than they did last year.

Funny how the LB's who have stepped in and performed well this year are pretty much the same guys who did the same in 2010.

Jordy is healthy, the group of Nelson, Jones, Cobb, and Finley, is equal to last year.

DB's have been playing well, Woody's leadership is only thing lacking, talent wise the young guys have really looke good.

Lions at home, expect them to go to megatron for a couple of td's, but in the end, the crowd will be taken over by Packer fans, and it will become a Packer home game.

Packers 45 Lions 20
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
INACTIVE: LB Clay Matthews, WR Greg Jennings, S Charles Woodson, TE Andrew Quarless, WR Jarrett Boykin, CB Sam Shields, LB Terrell Manning
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
No Clay
No Charles
No Greg
No problem, Packers win by 4 over the Lions again ... apparently Aaron Rodgers playing didn't add any points to the spread.  uh2012.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Rios39
11 years ago
wasn't pretty..especially the FG's. Need to get healthy soon. Offense was poor but the defense was hot and cold. Mostly hot besides some Calvin plays.

5 Sacks with no Clay is pretty impressive though
blank
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9m) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (10h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (17h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (18h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (18h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (22h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.