dfosterf
11 years ago

I don't know why everyone is so cocky, we have been winning some pretty fugly games. I sure like the run/pass mix we have been using the last couple games, but I miss the quick strike and balloon scoring we had been doing.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Personally, unless things change dramatically, I think we're done. Call it a Sun Tzu observation. I don't WANT that to be true, but that's what I think. The media seems to think we are "dangerous", or somesuchshit.

That Giants game was the nightmare I saw coming. The Bears are meaningless, especially IF WE WIN. If we lose, maybe we will wake up, or something, or get a better draft choice, or something...

Right now, it's all complete bullshit until we beat a team like the Giants in their house... to me. I would risk death before getting beat again by the same opponent, I swear, I WOULD FUCKING HOLD THAT LINE. ...but me and mine roll differently...

There. That's not cocky.

Oh, and Lovie Smith can kiss my dick, along with the Green Bay Packers dicks, and all Packer fans' dicks.

Remember?

His goal was and is to beat the Packers, said so when he got the job.

WE stayed quiet, and beat him and his fucking Bares. Let's stay quiet some more, and run his ass out of Chicago, crushing him AGAIN.

(Sorry Grizz and the kids reading this, especially the language--love ya all but not much of a fucking Bears fan, lol)
Cheesey
11 years ago
Get after Cutler, and that stops the Bares offense.

I just hope we keep the foot on the gas the entire game. Don't let up for an instant.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago
Brandon Marshall doesn't like the Packers.. good... I am sure the feeling is mutual.

I have no issue with saying there are few Bear players I enjoy.. I loath the team. So it bothers me not what Brandon and his Charlie Brown tree like.

In terms of cocky.. we shouldn't be yet... not until we can run the ball consistently and start making defenses come out of that shell. It is getting there.. and if it does, the cocky ass Osi and his light in the ass defensive front should get smack in the mouth.

The only team in the NFC I fear if we develop a consistent running game.. the Niners. You can run right at the Giants. But so far we haven't, couldn't and failed. Hence the harping on the running game.. it is the equalizer against the Giants.

I know 54 is missing on the Bears.. but it should be a good test to see if our running game is really going. Run on Briggs and company.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
dfosterf
11 years ago

Brandon Marshall doesn't like the Packers.. good... I am sure the feeling is mutual.

I have no issue with saying there are few Bear players I enjoy.. I loath the team. So it bothers me not what Brandon and his Charlie Brown tree like.

In terms of cocky.. we shouldn't be yet... not until we can run the ball consistently and start making defenses come out of that shell. It is getting there.. and if it does, the cocky ass Osi and his light in the ass defensive front should get smack in the mouth.

The only team in the NFC I fear if we develop a consistent running game.. the Niners. You can run right at the Giants. But so far we haven't, couldn't and failed. Hence the harping on the running game.. it is the equalizer against the Giants.

I know 54 is missing on the Bears.. but it should be a good test to see if our running game is really going. Run on Briggs and company.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Right down their throats. The non-running-capable GB Packers. Shove the friggin' ball right down their mf'ing throats, right up the gut.

They should let me give the GD pre-game speech in the locker room. I could virtually guarantee a couple of dead bears in the 1st quarter.

😛

e.g. (I have inspirational mentors, plus, it's as close to war as I can get these days, lol)

...When Chesty Puller's (google just his pic- self-explanatory, real- not movie -lol) regiment was assaulted by a full 22 divisions of the Chinese Army at the Chosin, he was asked by a journalist "if anyone would possibly survive..."

His response was simple- "There are not enough communists on this planet to stop a U.S. Marine regiment from going where it wants to go."

His Marines backed his smack. Many historians say that the US Navy, Marines, and weather created the single-largest devastation of any enemy force in the history of warfare during that
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Marines+at+the+Chosin+&FORM=HDRSC2  THAT is digging "deep".

Beat these Bears.
DakotaT
11 years ago
Gunny, how many shots have you had tonight?

I want Lovie in Chicago forever with Mike Tice as his offensive coordinator. I wonder how well the O-line will do this week. I read somewhere that TJ will be back at LG. A little more beef mixed with nasty never hurts. And I hope we keep using #64 as a tackle eligible that sometimes goes in motion. That was a nice little variation.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

I want Lovie in Chicago forever with Mike Tice as his offensive coordinator. I wonder how well the O-line will do this week. I read somewhere that TJ will be back at LG. A little more beef mixed with nasty never hurts. And I hope we keep using #64 as a tackle eligible that sometimes goes in motion. That was a nice little variation.

THIS!!!!!!
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago

I'm trying to explain the real baseline of hatred. Running with the animals, if you will.

Bears Pack Vikes Pack

Closest I come to that.

Now, Giants Pack

I also do not like wind, weight, springs, rust, coat hangars in plastic trash bags, and fat drunk black women at wedding receptions.
DakotaT
11 years ago

I'm trying to explain the real baseline of hatred.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

In this forum, I thought it was the Minnesota border. Maybe you're thinking of something else?
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago

In this forum, I thought it was the Minnesota border. Maybe you're thinking of something else?

Did I ever tell you that my uncle had to switch plates on his car in order to sell insurance in Minnesota? He actually had registered his car in both states.

I was a lad. I asked him why he was swapping his plates (Good Wisconsin farm, courtyard, ready for his road-trip) puttin' the Minnesota plates on his car...

Answer:

"Vince Lombardi"

I swear on my mother's grave that was his response.

🤣

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

Did I ever tell you that my uncle had to switch plates on his car in order to sell insurance in Minnesota? He actually had registered his car in both states.

I was a lad. I asked him why he was swapping his plates (Good Wisconsin farm, courtyard, ready for his road-trip) puttin' the Minnesota plates on his car...

Answer:

"Vince Lombardi"

I swear on my mother's grave that was his response.

🤣

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

sounds like something my dad would have done.
UserPostedImage