DakotaT
11 years ago

I got you down as a vote favoring the 5 round magazine limit, comrade. lol

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

Then you don't know shit from shinola. My parents nicknamed me Norton when I was a kid because I tortured my brother. I seem to be doing a pretty bang up job on the brainwashed fright wingers in here over the years too.

I agree with you that it will be entertaining for the authorities to come and confiscate any kind of weapon from the rednecks I live among.
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago
Unfortunately, I fear that compared to your enlightened ass, 95% of America would qualify as rednecks. I'm dammned glad I don't have a gun!
dfosterf
11 years ago

Unfortunately, I fear that compared to your enlightened ass, 95% of America would qualify as rednecks. I'm dammned glad I don't have a gun!

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

That might be the ONE friggin' thing he got right, lol

Can we go to a five round clip to appease the friggin' libs, or no?
Formo
11 years ago

Continuing to put words in my mouth is only making you a jackass, buckwheat.

You want me to answer the questions he poses and I'm saying the questions arise from the multitude of inaccurate reports, because those reporting care not about accuracy but about being first on the 'breaking news'. Essentially, right back to my point of the author using the piss poor journalism in this country and leveraging brilliant wording to brainwash people thinking the many errant reports were FACTUAL reports, instead of being inaccurate shoot from the hip reports to get their article published first.

I really don't know how to make this more simple for you.

Shooting happens in school.
Reporters throw out anything they 'hear', claiming its from witnesses before verifying the information.
New reports come out after more information obtained.
Official report after confirmation of events while cross checking facts, etc...
Fella on the internet uses the multitude of flippant reports as facts that were retracted by Government and brainwashes weak minded folks who don't understand how to businesses try to monetize the internet.
Most people hate the Government, or at least dislike it strongly and don't trust it (no fault there) and that makes the aforementioned article more believable.

Does that make more sense? I ask because I care. I truly do not want people falling for this guy's manipulation. It really saddens me that people buy into that stuff. And I do not mean that in any negative connotation at all.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Not a single word was put in your mouth.

I know where the questions arise from. My point is: Not a single news source back tracked and claimed previous reports were false, misled, misunderstanding, etc. They just simply reported new information. Sure, the likely story is probably the one most recently 'reported', but why are all the past reports plain ignored instead of addressed?

It saddens you? Really? He compiles all the information that was given and once reported as FACT (which is funny, because facts NEVER change) and draws the conclusion that we REALLY don't know what happened there. Your definition of manipulation is shaky at best.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Should I put you down as favoring the 5 cartridge magazine max or against? Personally, I'm totally ready to give up the high-capacity magazines if only it would shut Dakota T's liberal-assed-big-yap for just five fucking minutes. Alternatively, should we discuss Plato's 36?

Sorry, Wade, lol - I can't help myself- good stuff...

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

Well, with my bad vision, *I* shouldn't be allowed anything more than a zero cartridge magazine. :)

But I favor no restrictions on gun ownership (other than the obvious ones re: felons, certified psychopaths, etc.

So, put me down as "anti."

:)

By the way, Sage Steele, like any babe, looks far better in stiletto heels than in knee high boots.

Whoever invented knee high boots for attractive women should be required to be locked in a room with a bunch of people armed with mega-magazined automatic weapons.

And I'd definitely vote for a ban on attractive women wearing knee high boots for anything other than being outside in northern winters. *That* would be a law worth passing.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
zombieslayer
11 years ago

Well, with my bad vision, *I* shouldn't be allowed anything more than a zero cartridge magazine. :)

But I favor no restrictions on gun ownership (other than the obvious ones re: felons, certified psychopaths, etc.

So, put me down as "anti."

By the way, Sage Steele, like any babe, looks far better in stiletto heels than in knee high boots.

Whoever invented knee high boots for attractive women should be required to be locked in a room with a bunch of people armed with mega-magazined automatic weapons.

And I'd definitely vote for a ban on attractive women wearing knee high boots for anything other than being outside in northern winters. *That* would be a law worth passing.

Originally Posted by: Wade 

Uh oh. I think I found something related to beauty that I disagree with Wade about.

Knee high boots are sexy as hell. I think I know your aversion to them. See, out here, women walk around half nekkid for 10 months a year. 2 months, it rains so they have to be dressed. So the knee high boots draw attention to their legs that would otherwise be uncovered (wearing shorts).

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE stilettos. I bought the Mrs a pretty nice pair actually immediately after reading your Scotch rant.

But I like both, for completely different purposes.

I had a humor-thing going, there.

The libs can whine and parade, the Euro-soccer suckers can condescend, the Dems can milk the issue, but let's not get confused...

Not one single gun will get confiscated by the government from an otherwise law-abiding citizen.

Not safely for our society, anyway.

Gun owners are not New Yorkers or Nancy Pelosi Feinstein/ Boxer voters. I would like to witness the attempt to take the guns from self-perceived-law-abiding citizens, that would certainly be fun to watch.

"dfosterf" wrote:

I prefer the phrase "freedom-loving" to "law-abiding." I'm not a law-abiding citizen. I'm a good guy. I don't kill or rape because it's the law. I avoid killing or raping because it's wrong. Big difference.

There are plenty of laws out there that are just plain wrong and I have no qualms breaking them. In fact, if I was ruling this country, the first thing I'd do is get rid of 90% of the laws on the books. Then I'd invite lots of hot babes to the White House and....

OK, lost my train of thought.

In summary, humans are good. And we're born free. With more freedom, humans will accomplish greater things. It saddens me how many creative people I know have their creativity stifled in their lifetimes.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Not a single word was put in your mouth.

I know where the questions arise from. My point is: Not a single news source back tracked and claimed previous reports were false, misled, misunderstanding, etc. They just simply reported new information. Sure, the likely story is probably the one most recently 'reported', but why are all the past reports plain ignored instead of addressed?

It saddens you? Really? He compiles all the information that was given and once reported as FACT (which is funny, because facts NEVER change) and draws the conclusion that we REALLY don't know what happened there. Your definition of manipulation is shaky at best.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

It's clear your being intentionally obtuse for the sake of being incredibly annoying. Mission accomplished. It was stupid of me thinking I could raise your intelligence about such brainwash tactics as you've fallen for. The irony is you're saying essentially what I am, but missing the point that the alledged FACTS being reported were WRONG. You don't grasp that error in your thinking and mistakenly think since it was reported as fact, thus it was. And we're full circle back to my hatred of the media these days and right back to my initial inquiry of checking out the most users on PH date.

Dec 1st, over 1,200 visitors within 15 minutes. Why?
Chiefs player commits suicide on Dec 1st.
PH was one of the first websites to have the players name, thus, we were in the top 5 Google results for 'chiefs player suicide'.

Wish you'd set aside our fan differences and think of me as a man who is intelligent. You wouldn't be like this towards me. I just tried to help widen your perspective, not change it.
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago
Zombieslayer: you would have loved Sage's footwear this morning -- boots WITH stiletto heels. :)

Had this glittery club blouse number on, too. But I digress from my main question...

Er, Zero, whatcha picking fights with Formo now for? Feel sorry for him for being a Viking fan, that I understand. Or are you just bored?

He after all has been making a bit more sense than most of the people in this thread*, after all.

Heck, even Foster seems desirous of appeasing liberals on this one. Though that's sort of like feeling sorry for VIking fans, come to think of it.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
zombieslayer
11 years ago

Zombieslayer: you would have loved Sage's footwear this morning -- boots WITH stiletto heels. :)

Had this glittery club blouse number on, too. But I digress from my main question...

Er, Zero, whatcha picking fights with Formo now for? Feel sorry for him for being a Viking fan, that I understand. Or are you just bored?

He after all has been making a bit more sense than most of the people in this thread*, after all.

Heck, even Foster seems desirous of appeasing liberals on this one. Though that's sort of like feeling sorry for VIking fans, come to think of it.

Originally Posted by: Wade 

I liked a lot of the stuff Formo said in this thread.

Who is Sage though?
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷