DakotaT
11 years ago

"None of the above"

(as always)

[grin1]

Originally Posted by: Wade 

The Republicons will just leverage their votes for moderate gun laws for a lesser tax hike on the rich. So yeah, nothing gets done - just like they want it.

Merry Christmas Wade, don't I normally mail you some nectar this time of year?

UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago

You really don't have a clue, do ya?

](*,)

As for the questions posed....I already explained that. Please, do not fall for brainwash tactics man. You are not that weak!!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Did you even read my take on the article or just assume that I agreed 100% with it?

Tin foil hat aside the article articulates a very thought provoking angle that MUST NOT BE IGNORED. Yet it is being ignored. Why?

Sure, the writer may have used every psychological tact in the book to write his article but that does not give his questions and point any less value.

Destroying one's credibility doesn't mean their agenda is any less true. All you are doing is making a distraction and making things more complicated than they need to be.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Formo
11 years ago

NRA has spoken - armed guards at every school. Republican agenda - gut school budgets and no new taxes so the wealthy can continue to float their yachts.

Democrat agenda - gun control laws - raise taxes - invest in our children.

Hmmmmm! I wonder who wins this one?

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

HAHAHA! Oh, look, DakotaT is once again painting his precioussss as the saints. How cute! 😃
UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago

You know what America.

Keep your guns, your welcome to them.

I'll be back posting in a topic like this when it all happens again,

Oh and it will mark my words.

And the gun owners will spring to their defense and the anti gun owners will spring to their defense.

And where will it get you.

Nowhere.

You're all just going round in circles.

All that will happen is there will be more grieving mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters whilst all your words are just empty rhetoric.

Originally Posted by: flep 

Cool story, bro.

Flep, you know I love ya.. But this is 'Merica. We do things a bit differently than every other country in the world, and for a reason. That said, here's some stats that may or may not be true.. but thought provoking regardless..

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago
Hey Formo, Fact - the United States is the most violent country in the world. Let's all start packing heat so we can walk around like the old west.
UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago

Hey Formo, Fact - the United States is the most violent country in the world. Let's all start packing heat so we can walk around like the old west.

It's do damn violent because of the culture and lack of lack or proper parenting/education. Not because some people pack heat.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago

It's do damn violent because of the culture and lack of lack or proper parenting/education. Not because some people pack heat.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

If only the 50's could have lasted forever, before the breakdown of the conventional family unit. Utopia for everyone, unless you were a woman or minority. [sarcasm]

I know longing for the good ole days and what went wrong is a major platform for some, but it doesn't do us any good anymore. It's time for reasonable people to govern and all radicals left and fright need to be voted the hell out of office.

UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago

If only the 50's could have lasted forever, before the breakdown of the conventional family unit. Utopia for everyone, unless you were a woman or minority. [sarcasm]

I know longing for the good ole days and what went wrong is a major platform for some, but it doesn't do us any good anymore. It's time for reasonable people to govern and all radicals left and fright need to be voted the hell out of office.

Where the fuck did I say anything about the 50's, clown?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Did you even read my take on the article or just assume that I agreed 100% with it?

Tin foil hat aside the article articulates a very thought provoking angle that MUST NOT BE IGNORED. Yet it is being ignored. Why?

Sure, the writer may have used every psychological tact in the book to write his article but that does not give his questions and point any less value.

Destroying one's credibility doesn't mean their agenda is any less true. All you are doing is making a distraction and making things more complicated than they need to be.

Originally Posted by: Formo 

Yes, I read your take, of course! Why won't you read mine and comprehend what I'm saying? And there is no 'may have' used psychological tact, it's freaking clear as day! I've addressed the "questions" he brings up by the fact that the world we live in is a "submit news regardless of accuracy" first and fix it later to get it on the internet first. Jesus fucking Christ, did you even read what I said? Are you intentionally being obtuse?

Look, you're a smart person, fanhood aside, I shouldn't have to draw you a picture. Again, please, do NOT fall for that kind of stuff! It is brainwashing you into doubting things predicated on the inaccurate journalistic society!

Fuck it, you want to let some wordy schmuck better you, go ahead. It's your choice, yes, your CHOICE to let someone dupe you.

Again, the aforementioned (in earlier post) author is an exact consequence of piss poor journalism that pisses me off to no end. News stations pump out ANYTHING regarding the subject and then you get some clever pinhead wording their inaccuracies into some damn conspiracy. So fucking annoying how irresponsible some people are just for the sake of getting attention.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Here's an article about "why we own military style weapons".
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/21/us/military-style-weapons-ireport/index.html?hpt=hp_c1 

"I am a proud owner of an AK-47," writes iReporter INGunOwner. "It's a terrific gun. Lots of fun to shoot. I own an AK because of my fascination with the Second Amendment, which I view as a backstop protector of freedom. Many people would argue that we have no use for it today because the government is trustworthy.

"However since it acts as a deterrent, we can never measure exactly how much it has been effective. Perhaps the notion that people feel safe with our government after over 200 years is a testament to the Second Amendment value in balancing power with the citizens."

I didn't read the entire article yet, but thought this quoted portion was telling.
UserPostedImage