zombieslayer
11 years ago
I'm all for Free Speech too. Unless it involves making fun of someone. Or it's offensive to someone's religion. Or you're discussing something that could possibly hurt someone. Or if you're criticizing the President of the United States. Anyone who criticizes the President of the United States should go to jail. No exceptions.

Other than that, I'm all for Free Speech.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
yooperfan
11 years ago

I'm all for Free Speech too. Unless it involves making fun of someone. Or it's offensive to someone's religion. Or you're discussing something that could possibly hurt someone. Or if you're criticizing the President of the United States. Anyone who criticizes the President of the United States should go to jail. No exceptions.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Wow, you should be president of the NRA.

Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago

Oh, well said. You had me going for a bit, long enough to see whether I misread the user name. Took me just the right amount of time to figure out your intended tone. ("plus one" if we were still doing it the other way!)

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
zombieslayer
11 years ago
Like I've said, I'm an amateur historian. Yes, innocent people will die every year with "scary" guns. I won't deny that. But as a historian, when things crashed, innocent people get scapegoated. Then they get murdered by mobs and/or the government.

THERE ARE TOO MANY EXAMPLES OF THIS IN THE 20TH CENTURY ALONE. And no, I will not apologize for screaming because frankly, I'm pissed off.

I'm the wrong skin color and the wrong race. I want guns that hold 30+ bullets, because when the mob shows up at my door, I want to shoot every single last one of those mother fuckers.

And lastly for the record, most of those mass murders (I'm not talking about the 10+, I'm talking about the 100,000+), the people thought "can't happen here." There were a few where the people saw it coming but couldn't do a thing about it. And gun control is what got them killed. Everyone knows this, but some of us are in denial about it.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago

Like I've said, I'm an amateur historian. Yes, innocent people will die every year with "scary" guns. I won't deny that. But as a historian, when things crashed, innocent people get scapegoated. Then they get murdered by mobs and/or the government.

THERE ARE TOO MANY EXAMPLES OF THIS IN THE 20TH CENTURY ALONE. And no, I will not apologize for screaming because frankly, I'm pissed off.

I'm the wrong skin color and the wrong race. I want guns that hold 30+ bullets, because when the mob shows up at my door, I want to shoot every single last one of those mother fuckers.

And lastly for the record, most of those mass murders (I'm not talking about the 10+, I'm talking about the 100,000+), the people thought "can't happen here." There were a few where the people saw it coming but couldn't do a thing about it. And gun control is what got them killed. Everyone knows this, but some of us are in denial about it.

Yes but you are talking about gun abolishment, not gun control. The pro gun view wants to scare people into saying they are going to confiscate all guns and that simply is not the case. There are people in this country other than convicted felons that should not be allowed to own a weapon and it has to do with their mental capacity not that Dumbass Formo thinks I'm a Fascist.

I'll give you that a governmnet can ramrod a society that doesn't have weapons, but do any of you really think our government would be able to disarm this country? No fuckin way could that happen, but we can make laws so that certain people can't own guns. Enforcing those laws is where the problem lies today and thirty years from now.

The other side of this argument is which guns/magazines should be legal. Argue away, but my opinion is that no common swinging dick out there should be allowed a weapon that could fire thirty rounds in less than 15 seconds. It's just not necessary.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
11 years ago

Yes but you are talking about gun abolishment, not gun control. The pro gun view wants to scare people into saying they are going to confiscate all guns and that simply is not the case. There are people in this country other than convicted felons that should not be allowed to own a weapon and it has to do with their mental capacity not that Dumbass Formo thinks I'm a Fascist.

I'll give you that a governmnet can ramrod a society that doesn't have weapons, but do any of you really think our government would be able to disarm this country? No fuckin way could that happen, but we can make laws so that certain people can't own guns. Enforcing those laws is where the problem lies today and thirty years from now.

The other side of this argument is which guns/magazines should be legal. Argue away, but my opinion is that no common swinging dick out there should be allowed a weapon that could fire thirty rounds in less than 15 seconds. It's just not necessary.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

With all due respect, amigo, you're still seeing the small picture.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago
Zombie, what do you think as the amateur historian?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Cheesey
11 years ago

Because we can't even afford our teachers according to the Republicans who want to gut education - but sticking yahoos at the front door solves our problems? It's proposterous - and the NRA look like a bunch of jackasses for bringing it up.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Do away with sports or a music program, and you could afford protection for the children.
I know....."The poor kids won't have sports or band???"
What's more important? Playing a clarinet, making a free throw, or making sure there is someone there that can keep a madman from murdering defenseless children and teachers?
Republicans do NOT want to "gut" education. What they DO want is accountability to said "educators" for the money spent. Kids that graduate high school yet can't read and write (and i know one personally that did) and scores that don't match up with lessor countries that have much less money to spend on education.
THAT is what they are asking for.

What answer do YOU have to protect the kids in school? I haven't heard you come up with even ONE so far. Other then to poo poo the only serious answer that has been put out there.

The guns are there. You can outlaw all you want. Bad guys will still get them, and commit horrible crimes. As has been said (and proven) gun laws ONLY affect LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. They stop NO criminals or violent crime.
Why is that so hard to accept for you? The proof is there that what i just said is 100% true. Yet you just keep spewing the same anti gun stuff, and offer no REAL thing that will stop the bad guys from killing.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago

Do away with sports or a music program, and you could afford protection for the children.
I know....."The poor kids won't have sports or band???"
What's more important? Playing a clarinet, making a free throw, or making sure there is someone there that can keep a madman from murdering defenseless children and teachers?
Republicans do NOT want to "gut" education. What they DO want is accountability to said "educators" for the money spent. Kids that graduate high school yet can't read and write (and i know one personally that did) and scores that don't match up with lessor countries that have much less money to spend on education.
THAT is what they are asking for.

What answer do YOU have to protect the kids in school? I haven't heard you come up with even ONE so far. Other then to poo poo the only serious answer that has been put out there.

The guns are there. You can outlaw all you want. Bad guys will still get them, and commit horrible crimes. As has been said (and proven) gun laws ONLY affect LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. They stop NO criminals or violent crime.
Why is that so hard to accept for you? The proof is there that what i just said is 100% true. Yet you just keep spewing the same anti gun stuff, and offer no REAL thing that will stop the bad guys from killing.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Who's to say the gun enthusiest hired to watch the front door doesn't get taken out before the rampage. I went and picked up my kids at school last week and told the principle and a couple teachers standing out in the lobby what the NRA's big idea was - they rolled their eyes and snickered at the stupidity of putting an armed guard at their front door. And if you think small town America is going to give up their football team, Cheesey, you're out of your mind. I don't have the answers, but I know a bad idea when I hear one - and armed guards in the schools where I live is a bad idea. If the big city people want to do that, then by all means, go right ahead - but figure out how to pay for it on your own.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
11 years ago

Zombie, what do you think as the amateur historian?

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: Formo 

Well, had to have a strategy of having thousands of people severely beaten, including beaten to death instead of simply overthrowing them by force.

The British deserved to be overthrown by force. If you look at their history, they're one of the most evil nations that ever existed. They've fucked over a quarter of the planet.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage