JustJeff
11 years ago
1) How did you choose your screen name?
Jeff… Just Jeff

2) Could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
Middle class suburbia – single parent home – central Virginia, went to work at 16, helped my mom buy groceries

3) Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any High School clubs and such?
Basketball, the skinniest power forward in the history of the game.
Football was my first love… 6’ 4” and a buck sixty-two… couldn’t make the squad. I was a fearless, slower version of Ed McCaffery LOL

4) What is your fondest memory of your teenage years?
Fondest… In the old ABA days – the Va Squires were a local team – they sponsored a charity game for a drug rehab program and it was an All-Star event with some ABA and NBA players. I went walking around before the game collecting autographs… George “The Iceman” Gervin, Julius “Dr J” Ervin, Dave Bing, and Rick Berry.

Fond… a lot of kids in our neighborhood (30 or so in the extended blocks – 14-16 on our street), we were all fairly tight. We had a small patch of woods around the corner. We built a fairly elaborate tree fort between two trees. It was a two-stories, one completely enclosed, and the second was more of a covered balcony. We built it in the early spring. It was a lot of wood, I can’t recall how we came up with that much wood. The ring leader in the build ended up being a carpenter (go figure). It was quite sturdy and at times we packed 12 to 14 people in it. It was shady in the heat of summer… a place to be when it rained… and a pretty cool place to hang out after dark. Autumn came, and the leaves came off the trees. Parents just across the creek from the woods could see our treasured safe haven. One parent talked to another parent and the decree to dismantle our wooden refuge came down from multiple parents. It lasted a full summer.

5) What was your first job?
Inventory clerk at a hospital

6) What lead to your dedicated following of the Packers?
The story above tells how it started. I had just turned 9, Lombardi was about to nail down the first championship of a three-peat. That’s fan nirvana for a kid.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories of the Packers?
Just one? You’ll not get off that light…
October 17th 1983… the story is above. The Redskins were at the height of the Joe Gibbs glory years. I am in the heart of Redskins territory and had to constantly listen to the yang-yo they yammered. The Packers had a smoking offense, but hadn’t won squat since Lombardi. I loved the defense (I suppose some of it was blind adoration, but that’s what fan’s do). I thought we had a chance because of their secondary and I was right. Good times.
ESPN's retro coverage 

Then… the year was 1996. I finally made it to Green Bay. It was a work trip. One of my clients scored tickets for me. End zone seats at face value and my boss picked up the tab for a co-worker and me. It was the Packers home opener… a Monday nighter (first at Lambeau in eleven years). I couldn’t believe it. We put a big-time beatdown on the Eagles, making them look like a high-school squad. They only had one real drive and the bulk of it came on a trick play. To say I was hoarse afterward is a tremendous understatement. I sounded like Minnie Mouse until late in the day Thursday. Another client who has season tickets said it was the loudest game he had ever been to. (He knew it was because of me LOL)

8 ) How did you find the PackersHome and what keeps you active on the site?
Kevin (zero2cool) showed up elsewhere and I remembered him from the Julie’s World days (back before they converted to Pluck forums), it was a re-acquainting of sorts, so now I try to sneak by daily (I’m a Packers junkie).

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
Other? I only keep up with the four MAJOR sports
Packers Preseason
Packers Regular Season
Packers Post Season
Packers Offseason

10) & 14) When youre not on PackersHome what could you likely be found doing with your spare time? What type of hobbies do you enjoy?

If I’m near a computer, I’ll be talking Packers somewhere.
I’m steeped in music. I play guitar. I do repairs and have built a few electrics. I ran a music store for seven years. I play AT other instruments (Keys, Bass, Drums and recently Mandolin) I like all genres of music, lean to classic rock (real classic rock – not the rehash that has become classic rock radio), but I listen to it all.
Rock, Country, Bluegrass, even some Classical… yep – George Frideric Handel is the man.

11) If you could have one moment being part of the Packer organization, what would it be?
Studying film with Airin’ Rodgers… no, wait…

Studying film with Mike McCarthy… no, scratch that…

Studying film with Dominic Capers… ah, sorry, not that either…

Studying film with Teddy Ballgame…. Wait… that’s close but that’s not it.

Being in the Packers War room with Teddy Ballgame… That’s it! No. Let me think…

Running the Packers War room with Teddy Ballgame… yeah… no…

What is it with you guys and this pick “one” business? That’s HARD.

Okay. I’ve got it. Hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in the visitors locker room of Met Life Stadium after the first (most likely only) snow-globe Super Bowl in New York close to a year from now.

12) How many trips have you made to Lambeau?
Monday, September 9, 1996 – Packers THROTTLE the Eagles at the start of the Super Bowl XXI run.
Sunday, September 13, 1998 – Packers 25 – Bucs 13
Sunday, September 8, 2002 – Packers 37 – Falcons 34 OT – The Falcons jumped out to a big lead. We climbed back in and it was a see-saw affair after that. Vick was electric (2nd season) Nickerson and Nate Wayne both got some huge shots on Vick in the middle of the field. I knew that he would be a battered health risk if he didn’t change. Javon Walker’s first game, he had four or five catches and a TD. You could see that he was a big fluid athlete, with nice soft hands.
Sunday, September 10, 2006 – Bears 26 – Pack – 0 – I had done a large project for a client. I ended up with free end-zone club seats. The luxury of it all was nice, but I sooo wanted to be outside screaming. It was one of those, can’t-do-anything-right days. Oh, so, ugly. I retired the Favre Pro-Bowl jersey I wore after that single wearing. It’s the only time of walked out of Lambeau unhappy.
Monday, September 8, 2008 – Packers 24 Vikings 19 – Airin’ Rodgers first start. Bob Sanders is an acquaintance. He got the tickets… 40 yard line half way up. He came up and met us a Curly’s on Saturday night. It was good food and better fellowship. Bob Sanders is truly a quality man.
UserPostedImage

13) What is your worst fear?
That I am witnessing, my country… as a government, and as a society, turning its collective back on everything that made this nation great. Hard work… the American Dream… great moral fiber… all appear to be getting flushed for the sake of a “What’s in it for me?” mindset.

15) Whats your favorite food?
Here we go with that “One” business again.
It’s hard to beat a perfectly grilled steak that has settled, but is still hot.
I love Asian cuisine.
If I had to choose one… Tex-Mex
Ask me tomorrow, it’s likely to change.

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
Fall Creek Falls, TN is the sleeper on my list. When you go to California, you realize what made so many people want to be there. Palm Desert is nice. Sanoma is a gorgeous areas as well. San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles all have their enticements. I spent a lot of time in Florida as a kid (summers with my grandparents), both east coast and gulf side. If you ever go gigging for flounder, you may not ever want to pick up a rod again. Skinny-dipping at sunrise at South Beach, stupid youth. Las Vegas… (what do you add to that?) Still, there’s no place like home.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
Always? Lambeau was my always. I guess getting to see as much of the U.S. as possible. Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, the Rockies, things of that nature.

18) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
There are a few places that intrigue me…
Green Bay (but I’m to the age I don’t appreciate the cold)
Hill country in Texas (I don’t know if I want to endure that much heat)
San Diego – the world’s most perfect climate coupled with a deplorable upside-down government.
Central Va – I’m pretty happy where I am. Two hours to the ocean. Two hours to the mountains. Two hours to DC. The area is loaded with history. In Richmond, St John’s Church where Patrick Henry gave his “give me liberty or give me death” speech is still there and active. A house where Edgar Allen Poe lived is there (what a tiny house). Colonial Williamsburg has many of the buildings from the Revolutionary War where history was made. Civil War battle fields are all over the place.

19) Name your favorite 5 Packers all time and explain the reason for one of them.
Bart Starr – clearly my favorite of all – and by a wide margin. Starr is the greatest football player to ever play the game… the best to ever lace them up. People can bring their stats and sundry facts to try to convince me otherwise, but they’re wasting their time. Starr as the greatest ever isn’t even debatable, to me.

Beyond that, Bart Starr is one of the finest people you could ever hope to meet. I attended a charity banquet where he was the keynote speaker. I had the pleasure of spending about five minutes with the man. It will always be a cherished experience.
UserPostedImage

Now back to the TEN… You want five? I’ve been watching for nearly 50 years… One Packer per 10 years? Not gonna happen. There are 10 or 11 Lombardi era guys in the Hall!
Where was I? Oh yeah, the other ten (I sneaked in one more between paragraphs) favorite Packers (truthfully… I’m not counting).

Carroll Dale – scored the first Packer TD I ever saw. He was always a favorite.
UserPostedImage
Carroll Dale – a 51 yard TD in the 1966 Championship

LeRoy Butler – belongs in the Hall. Stats and safeties don’t mix. He’s a long shot at best. Butler invented the Lambeau Leap. Robert Brooks asked permission to use it and popularized it. Butler used to tell the media during post-game interviews, “come back Wednesday, and I’ll have some bulletin board material for you.” He talked… he backed it up… he was the hinge-pin in Shurmur’s defenses.
UserPostedImage
LeRoy Butler’s original Lambeau Leap

Sterling Sharpe - was always smiling on the field. He was DOMINANT. Everyone in the stadium knew where the ball was going… our coaching staff… their coaching staff… their defense… everyone in the stands… everyone watching at home… he still couldn’t be stopped.
UserPostedImage
Is he smiling?

Charles Woodson – class, strength, leadership, 2009 Defensive Player of the Year
UserPostedImage
"Think about one thing. One. For two weeks, two weeks, think about one. One mind. Let's be one heartbeat. One purpose. One goal. One more game. One. Let's get it!
UserPostedImage

Walter Stanley:
UserPostedImage

Happy Thanksgiving Walter Stanley...
...wherever you are.

Some of you are doubtlessly too young to remember. It was nineteen-hundred-and-eighty-six (that's old codger talk for 1986).

The Packers went to Detroit for Thanksgiving Day football with a 2-10 record. That game might have been Randy Wright's finest hour. His stat line was 18 of 26 for 286 yards 3 TDs and 1 INT. James Lofton hauled in six catches for 84 yards, but this was Walter Stanley's day.

Stanley only had four catches but two were touchdowns - one was a 21 yarder and the other a 36 yard TD. He added a 62 yard catch and ended with 4 for 124 and 2 TDs.

That would have been a big day for any number two receiver on a 2-10 day, but Stanley wasn't done.

The Packers had trailed all day. They had climbed back to within 3. Detroit had the ball and the Packers got a stop. As the Lions prepared to punt, the coaches put on a block - 10 guys rushing. Walter Stanley was ordered to fair catch.

Stanley ignored the order...

PONTIAC, Mich. — Walter Stanley went with his instincts and against orders. It was a winning move all the way.

Stanley, switching signals on plans for a fair catch, returned a Detroit punt 83 yards for a touchdown with 41 seconds left, giving the Green Bay Packers a 44-40 victory Thursday over the Lions.

"On Wed Nov 23, 2011, JustJeff" wrote:

Summerall and Madden had the call. I remember it like yesterday, Madden saying, "I'm telling you, speed kills."

The sideline shot of Stanley afterward caught Walter holding up his index finger in we're-#1 fashion, grinning ear-to-ear and shouting THE PACK IS BACK!! THE PACK IS BACK!!

Walter Stanley finished with:
Four catches for 124 yards and two TDS. Three KO returns for 50 yards and added two punt returns for 113 yards totaling 287 all-purpose yards and three touchdowns.

The play of the day however was the electrifying 83 yard punt return that sealed the deal. Possibly the most amazing part was that his teammates were not expecting a return and therefore Stanley's return was done with impromptu patchwork blocking.

So, Happy Thanksgiving Walter Stanley, wherever you are.

"AP/LA Times" wrote:

Chuck Cecil - knocked the taste out of Ron Middleton’s mouth.
UserPostedImage

Chuck Cecil's world is exploding. The free safety has closed on his target like an electron returning to a nucleus, and now he uncoils into Washington Redskin tight end Ron Middleton with a crash that is both terrifying and thrilling to behold. Middleton crumples around Cecil like a crash test dummy around a telephone pole. His feet buckle and his helmet flies. The headgear will come to rest live yards from the site of impact, and when Middleton revives sufficiently to know where he is – RFK Stadium on Sept. 12 – he will notice that all four snaps on his helmet chin strap are still in place: Cecil's blow knocked the helmet off the way carbonation blows a champagne cork out of a bottle.

But just now Middleton is on another planet. Flat oil his back, knees up, eyes closed, he looks as though he has been nailed to the ground. Cecil stands over him, twitching with ecstasy. Later, sportswriters will say Cecil appeared to be imitating a boxing referee, counting Middleton out. Cecil doesn't think that's what he was doing, though he admits he doesn't remember much of what happened in the euphoric state he had entered. He does recall kicking Middleton's helmet when he saw it lying in front of him.

For the six foot, 185 pound Heat Seeking Missile, as Cecil was dubbed during his All America career at the University of Arizona, the blow approached perfection. For the NFL brass reviewing the collision on slow motion replay later that week, the hit, and another on the same series approached insanity.

After watching Middleton’s helmet roll to a stop, CBS commentator Randy Cross said, “This, I gotta tell you, is how a safety gets to the Pro Bowl.”

After the game, Redskin coach Richie Petitbon said, “That’s football man. This game is not played in short pants.”

“It was just a great lick,” Middleton said. “That’s the nature of the game. Guys dream of licks like that.”

Maybe so – but Middleton’s tongue was numb for several minutes after the blow.

"Sports Illustrated" wrote:

Mike Douglass –
UserPostedImage
Packers Redskins Monday, October 17, 1983
After Joe Washington caught a short screen at the Washington 25. He was hit there by linebacker Mike Douglass and fumbled. As most Redskins stood, seemingly stunned, Douglass picked up the ball and ran 22 yards for a touchdown, giving Green Bay a 7-0 lead just 1:07 into the game.
ESPN's retro coverage 

Lynn Dickey – threw some the most perfect spirals ever.
UserPostedImage

Very Honorable Mention:
Gilbert Brown – what’s not to love about Gilbert?
UserPostedImage
Craig Newsome - besides Ronnie Lott, there was never a corner so brutally physical. It’s sad that his body couldn’t take the punishment he inflicted on others and himself
UserPostedImage
Gary Lewis: OC: Bob Schnelker used to run a TE reverse with Lewis that looked like a wham block coming down the line before the handoff.
In 1982 Gary Lewis blocked kicks in four straight games.
In 1983, he blocked four in a two game span. The picture and article below (titled Lewis' Kick Block Keys Packer Victory) has details.

After 1983, the NFL changed the rule as other teams tried to copy what Lewis was so successful doing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Kenny Stills - Kenny Stills, tough as gristle, gets more hits after the whistle (poem by Matt Suhey)
George Cumby: the bravest 230 pounds on the planet, ask Refrigerator Perry
Jessie Clark: Zorn hit him with a dump pass v the 85 bares. Clark took it 55 yards to the house. We held a 10-9 lead late into the 4th against the 8-0 bares, who would only lose once that year.

20) Up to this date, what is you favorite PackersHome feature or memory?
Too soon? I’m the new guy here.
UserPostedImage 
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago
nice
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
Other? I only keep up with the four MAJOR sports
Packers Preseason
Packers Regular Season
Packers Post Season
Packers Offseason

10) & 14) When youre not on PackersHome what could you likely be found doing with your spare time? What type of hobbies do you enjoy?

If I’m near a computer, I’ll be talking Packers somewhere.
I’m steeped in music. I play guitar. I do repairs and have built a few electrics. I ran a music store for seven years. I play AT other instruments (Keys, Bass, Drums and recently Mandolin) I like all genres of music, lean to classic rock (real classic rock – not the rehash that has become classic rock radio), but I listen to it all.
Rock, Country, Bluegrass, even some Classical… yep – George Frideric Handel is the man.

11) If you could have one moment being part of the Packer organization, what would it be?
Studying film with Airin’ Rodgers… no, wait…

Studying film with Mike McCarthy… no, scratch that…

Studying film with Dominic Capers… ah, sorry, not that either…

Studying film with Teddy Ballgame…. Wait… that’s close but that’s not it.

Being in the Packers War room with Teddy Ballgame… That’s it! No. Let me think…

Running the Packers War room with Teddy Ballgame… yeah… no…

What is it with you guys and this pick “one” business? That’s HARD.

Okay. I’ve got it. Hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in the visitors locker room of Met Life Stadium after the first (most likely only) snow-globe Super Bowl in New York close to a year from now.

13) What is your worst fear?
That I am witnessing, my country… as a government, and as a society, turning its collective back on everything that made this nation great. Hard work… the American Dream… great moral fiber… all appear to be getting flushed for the sake of a “What’s in it for me?” mindset.

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
Fall Creek Falls, TN is the sleeper on my list. When you go to California, you realize what made so many people want to be there. Palm Desert is nice. Sanoma is a gorgeous areas as well. San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles all have their enticements. I spent a lot of time in Florida as a kid (summers with my grandparents), both east coast and gulf side. If you ever go gigging for flounder, you may not ever want to pick up a rod again. Skinny-dipping at sunrise at South Beach, stupid youth. Las Vegas… (what do you add to that?) Still, there’s no place like home.

18) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
There are a few places that intrigue me…
Green Bay (but I’m to the age I don’t appreciate the cold)
Hill country in Texas (I don’t know if I want to endure that much heat)
San Diego – the world’s most perfect climate coupled with a deplorable upside-down government.
Central Va – I’m pretty happy where I am. Two hours to the ocean. Two hours to the mountains. Two hours to DC. The area is loaded with history. In Richmond, St John’s Church where Patrick Henry gave his “give me liberty or give me death” speech is still there and active. A house where Edgar Allen Poe lived is there (what a tiny house). Colonial Williamsburg has many of the buildings from the Revolutionary War where history was made. Civil War battle fields are all over the place.

19) Name your favorite 5 Packers all time and explain the reason for one of them.

Originally Posted by: JustJeff 

9) you are a genius
10) have you had a chance to see our music  thread yet? quite a variety.
we also have a random  thread you may find amusing.
11) best answer yet. I settled for sitting in the war room and listening to them work. I thought small.
13) all too true.
16) I know FCFalls. My wife's clan is from around there. All over TN.
18) I love the CW history but have not been to very many battlefields. Most are a bit of a journey from IL. We are considering hitting Gettysburg this year but want to go after the summer crowds fade.
19) Nice list of names. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Bart. Class act all the way. I love it that he is always introduced last when they bring out the Packer Alumni. He gets the biggest/longest shout. He wasn't there last year. I hope it wasn't due to his or Cherry's health.
I remember Stanley's return. I had forgotten it. Too many plays since then. Thanks.
I loved Cecils' hits but I have no doubt his lays contributed to the softer version of the NFL today. He and Douglass were my favorites when they played. All great names to select. I like a guy who doesn't follow directions. Has something to say and won't let the parameters limit him.

I am impressed with your memorabilia as well.
UserPostedImage
68md
11 years ago
Just Jeff is another great addition here ! 🖐
macbob
11 years ago

1) 19) Name your favorite 5 Packers all time and explain the reason for one of them.
Bart Starr – clearly my favorite of all – and by a wide margin. Starr is the greatest football player to ever play the game… the best to ever lace them up. People can bring their stats and sundry facts to try to convince me otherwise, but they’re wasting their time. Starr as the greatest ever isn’t even debatable, to me.

Beyond that, Bart Starr is one of the finest people you could ever hope to meet. I attended a charity banquet where he was the keynote speaker. I had the pleasure of spending about five minutes with the man. It will always be a cherished experience.
UserPostedImage

Now back to the TEN… You want five? I’ve been watching for nearly 50 years… One Packer per 10 years? Not gonna happen. There are 10 or 11 Lombardi era guys in the Hall!
Where was I? Oh yeah, the other ten (I sneaked in one more between paragraphs) favorite Packers (truthfully… I’m not counting).

Originally Posted by: JustJeff 

That's a good list. But I agree with you, 5 is just too few. We were spoiled. Back in the 60s, those guys did double/triple duty. Paul Hornung was the K in addition to RB, followed by Jerry Kramer kicking in addition to RG.

Here's some that I would add to the list:

Ray Nitschke
Jim Taylor
Willie Wood
Paul Hornung
Max McGee
Elijah Pitts
Boyd Dowler
Herb Adderley
Jerry Kramer
Jim Ringo
Fuzzy Thurston
Forrest Gregg
John Brockington
MacArthur Lane
James Lofton
Donald Driver
Al Harris (who needs a spleen anyway?)
Reggie White
William Henderson
Frank Winters
Earl Dotson
Robert Brooks
Antonio Freeman
Santana Dotson
Sean Jones
George Koonce
Wayne Simmons
Doug Evans
Eugene Robinson
Desmond Howard

And as much as I'd like to, I can't leave him off the list, because he (and Reggie White) gave us a tremendous run of playoff appearances after a long, long, long drought after the 60s. I thought we'd never get back.

Brett Favre

UserPostedImage
Formo
11 years ago
TL;DR

Welcome, and SKOL!!
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
dfosterf
11 years ago
That's the best interview we have had, so far, imo

Great job, Just Jeff!

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (7h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (7h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.