Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:00:56 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 352
Applause Received: 457

Nothing Brett Favre says or does will change the minds of that % of Packer fans who WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM(of what i don't know).

Everytime one of these articles gets published it just gives those who choose to a chance to regurgitate the same old shit they have been spewing since 2007.

I'll say it again, until Ted Thompson leaves, nothing will get done as far as retiring Brett Favre's #.

That is fine with me.

Those who hate on Brett Favre will always do so, to each his own, when it happens it will happen.

Then the haters will have that #4 hanging in Lambeau to complain about, they won't have to wait for ANOTHER Brett Favre article or interview to come out to tell everyone just how much they despise Brett Favre.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Online Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:37:45 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,223

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Nothing Brett Favre says or does will change the minds of that % of Packer fans who WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM(of what i don't know).

Everytime one of these articles gets published it just gives those who choose to a chance to regurgitate the same old shit they have been spewing since 2007.

I'll say it again, until Ted Thompson leaves, nothing will get done as far as retiring Brett Favre's #.

That is fine with me.

Those who hate on Brett Favre will always do so, to each his own, when it happens it will happen.

Then the haters will have that #4 hanging in Lambeau to complain about, they won't have to wait for ANOTHER Brett Favre article or interview to come out to tell everyone just how much they despise Brett Favre.

Why Ted Thompson? It was Mike McCarthy that made the decision to move on. No one forced Brett to retire. Your train of thought of when his number will be retired is false. I'd bet OSU's existence on it.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:52:48 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 352
Applause Received: 457

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Why Ted Thompson? It was Mike McCarthy that made the decision to move on. No one forced Brett to retire. Your train of thought of when his number will be retired is false. I'd bet OSU's existence on it.

I hope you are right. It's JMHO of when.

Only time will tell, until then I really don't care.

When it happens it happens.

Edit:
What do you have against Oklahoma State????

Didn't Barry Sanders play ball there?

Laughing Laughing
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Online Zero2Cool  
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2013 10:24:02 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,223

Lol
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed