Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mucky Tundra  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 9:15:32 AM(UTC)

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2015

United States
Applause Given: 493
Applause Received: 610
JerseyAl said:
The Packers entered the game yesterday with a desperate need for a win against the Giants . I expected Mike McCarthy to dial up an aggressive game plan, one that would attack the weaknesses of the Giants defense. Instead, they went at the Giant's strength. The first two possessions of the game saw runs on first [...]

Do we even have an OC? If not I nominate Edgar Bennett for the job next year.

Edit: Apparently we do. Shows how little he does that I didn't even remember his name and had to google it.
Offline nerdmann  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 9:51:39 AM(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,342
Applause Received: 825
Mucky Tundra said: Go to Quoted Post

Edit: Apparently we do. Shows how little he does that I didn't even remember his name and had to google it.

Jersey Al is right:

Quote:
The Packers entered the game yesterday with a desperate need for a win against the Giants . I expected Mike McCarthy to dial up an aggressive game plan, one that would attack the weaknesses of the Giants defense. Instead, they went at the Giant's strength. The first two possessions of the game saw runs on first [...]

Dumbest game plan possible for many reasons.

Edgar Bennet is an up and coming coach. He is in line to be OC someday, and will also be a HC someday in the NFL.
Offline IronMan  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 4:43:35 PM(UTC)

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 117
McCarthy is proud of the way the team has responded. In related news, I'm proud of the Obama administration for their handling of the Obamacare rollout.
thanks Post received 4 applause.
Cheesey on 11/18/2013(UTC), Zero2Cool on 11/18/2013(UTC), PWT36 on 11/19/2013(UTC), Dulak on 11/20/2013(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:07:11 PM(UTC)

Applause Given: 755
Applause Received: 1,535
IronMan said: Go to Quoted Post
McCarthy is proud of the way the team has responded. In related news, I'm proud of the Obama administration for their handling of the Obamacare rollout.

The same way I'm proud of Tea Party people for grasping the concepts of Christianity like sharing, caring, and treating everyone with dignity. Love how right wing people 100% believe they hold moral high ground. Anyway, don't be jackass Iron.

I think the time has come for a discussion of coaching changes - none should be safe.
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:11:12 PM(UTC)

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 483
Applause Received: 553
I have a strange feeling this thread is about to be.

[hijack] 'd

[neener] [neener] [neener] [neener] [neener]
Offline DakotaT  
#6 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:16:16 PM(UTC)

buckeyepackfan said: Go to Quoted Post
I have a strange feeling this thread is about to be.

[hijack] 'd

[neener] [neener] [neener] [neener] [neener]

Where were you yesterday Mr. Positive. We could have used an explanation as to why our defense sucked ass again.
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:39:02 PM(UTC)

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 483
Applause Received: 553
I apologize to all the forum members who want to actually talk football.

My response was inappropriate.

I make it a point not to talk politics, religion, sand up until now, personal family business.

with that I bid you a great night.
Offline gbguy20  
#8 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:55:28 PM(UTC)

Applause Given: 283
Applause Received: 350
~takin shit personal~
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#9 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 6:13:22 PM(UTC)

United States
Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178
Mucky Tundra said: Go to Quoted Post

It's Rodgers former QBs Coach Tom Clements.
Offline DakotaT  
#10 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 6:15:57 PM(UTC)

buckeyepackfan said: Go to Quoted Post
Hey dumbass, I was at the hospital visiting my mom and dad who both recently had open heart surgery, explaining to them that while they were going through surgery that my Uncle(their business partner for years), had passed away.

SO F U C K YOU

&

KISS MY ASS!!!!!!

So you're saying you had a bad day - well I had 2 1/2 bad fucking years with my daughter, dipshit. Welcome to hell.

I love how you can throw your little jabs, but when people respond to them, and beat your ass down - you cry and pout like a little girl. Man up once, would you!
Offline gbguy20  
#11 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 6:31:29 PM(UTC)

Applause Given: 283
Applause Received: 350
~personal~
Offline dhazer  
#12 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 8:21:59 PM(UTC)

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Applause Given: 68
Applause Received: 245
DakotaT said: Go to Quoted Post
The same way I'm proud of Tea Party people for grasping the concepts of Christianity like sharing, caring, and treating everyone with dignity. Love how right wing people 100% believe they hold moral high ground. Anyway, don't be jackass Iron.

I think the time has come for a discussion of coaching changes - none should be safe.

So Dakota seeing we don't agree with paying $18000 a year for insurance we are not willing to help others? But yet you are for it because you will benefit from it, where is your sharing with others. I wish you could get help with your daughter don't get me wrong but I don't want to be struggling in my life because I have to help out others that will live the high life.

Back on topic what the fuck happen to Mike McCarthy saying he was going to open up the playbook against the Giants, hell my madden playbook has more plays than he ran lol
Offline DakotaT  
#13 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 8:33:20 PM(UTC)

dhazer said: Go to Quoted Post
So Dakota seeing we don't agree with paying $18000 a year for insurance we are not willing to help others? But yet you are for it because you will benefit from it, where is your sharing with others. I wish you could get help with your daughter don't get me wrong but I don't want to be struggling in my life because I have to help out others that will live the high life.

Back on topic what the f*ck happen to Mike McCarthy saying he was going to open up the playbook against the Giants, hell my madden playbook has more plays than he ran lol

Where do you get your figures from? Why don't you work for an employer that provides your health care? Why didn't you negotiate a health care policy from your employer? All I hear are these exaggerated tales about the cost of health care. And what is the Republicans answer, to continue to let insurance companies and the medical society rape the consumers? Sound about right? Thanks for your concern about my medical bills, however you need not worry. We owe about $2 K on a seven figure bill. I think Julie and I will be able to take that personal responsible you right wing people speak so highly of.

And on topic, we'll lose every game Rodgers doesn't play no matter what Mike McCarthy does.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
El3ment12 on 11/18/2013(UTC)
Offline play2win  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:11:06 AM(UTC)

United States
Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 724
DakotaT said: Go to Quoted Post

And on topic, we'll lose every game Rodgers doesn't play no matter what Mike McCarthy does.

I'm hoping that is not the case, as I don't expect Rodgers to be able to play anytime soon. Maybe 3 weeks if we push it. Season over then.

Personally, I would expect Mike McCarthy to have his team ready for anything, including just ramming the ball down MIN and DET's throats with some power running. I don't care if they stack 8 or 9 in the box. We have to exact our will to win these games. AND, he had best get his D and STs to carry their fair share of the load. We have to pretty much play mistake free football if we are to have a chance.

That means EVERYBODY is ready. None of this Keystone Cops shit. Players and coaches alike. Everyone on board to win, no exceptions.
Offline nerdmann  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:18:43 AM(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,342
Applause Received: 825
play2win said: Go to Quoted Post
I'm hoping that is not the case, as I don't expect Rodgers to be able to play anytime soon. Maybe 3 weeks if we push it. Season over then.

Personally, I would expect Mike McCarthy to have his team ready for anything, including just ramming the ball down MIN and DET's throats with some power running. I don't care if they stack 8 or 9 in the box. We have to exact our will to win these games. AND, he had best get his D and STs to carry their fair share of the load. We have to pretty much play mistake free football if we are to have a chance.

That means EVERYBODY is ready. None of this Keystone Cops sh!t. Players and coaches alike. Everyone on board to win, no exceptions.

Mike has to show we CAN win without Aaron.

And that's certainly not gonna happen by running into the strength of the Giants D, when they're putting 9 in the box.
Rss Feed