Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 4/29/2043 11:56:55 PM(UTC) texaspackerbacker  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:45:15 AM(UTC)
Anybody else actually rooting for the Vikings today? Or have you given up on the Packers getting overall home field advantage?
DakotaT  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:36:30 PM(UTC)
No, we just laugh at you for sharing these kind of moronic thoughts. Seattle and Nawlins will get the byes with San Francisco getting one of the Wild Card spots. The rest of the mediocrity fights it out for the 3 division titles and the other wild card spot. But by all means - keep living in that bubble of yours - it does entertain us.
User is suspended until 4/29/2043 11:56:55 PM(UTC) texaspackerbacker  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:53:30 PM(UTC)
OK, give up. After today, that's the easy way out, and you're just a pathetic loser in general, so I wouldn't expect you to have any hope anyway ........ but:

If we had won if the Saints had lost, we would have been a game away from the bye week - assuming we win the division. With a Seattle loss, we would even have had an outside chance for overall home field in that scenario.

With the loss, the season still ain't down the drain. We should still take the division, and if not, we still should get the wild card. Does anybody here believe that's out of reach? And does anybody really think the Packers would have no chance in the playoffs - with Aaron Rodgers - even needing to beat 2 good teams on the road? It's a long shot, but it's far from hopeless - for anybody not named Dakota.
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:03:33 PM(UTC)
Glad the Vikings lost. Otherwise their
fans would be laughing at our loss.
Packerchick  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:11:44 PM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post

You can say that again.

sschind  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:54:06 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker said: Go to Quoted Post
Anybody else actually rooting for the Vikings today? Or have you given up on the Packers getting overall home field advantage?

I admire your enthusiasm and your optimism and while I have not given up on Packers winning the division or at least a WC I am not going to get all worked up over a bye or overall home field advantage. There was no way in hell I was going to root for the vikings today.

The vikings have games left VS the Packers, Bears, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals and Lions. It will kill me but the way it looks now I will be rooting for them against the Bears and Lions and most likely the Eagles. That's the best I can do and if for some reason that last week of the season finds the Lions not in competition with the Packers for a playoff spot (if either the Packers or the Lions are out of it) I will be rooting for the Lions in that game.
DakotaT  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:14:20 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker said: Go to Quoted Post
OK, give up. After today, that's the easy way out, and you're just a pathetic loser in general, so I wouldn't expect you to have any hope anyway ........ but:

If we had won if the Saints had lost, we would have been a game away from the bye week - assuming we win the division. With a Seattle loss, we would even have had an outside chance for overall home field in that scenario.

With the loss, the season still ain't down the drain. We should still take the division, and if not, we still should get the wild card. Does anybody here believe that's out of reach? And does anybody really think the Packers would have no chance in the playoffs - with Aaron Rodgers - even needing to beat 2 good teams on the road? It's a long shot, but it's far from hopeless - for anybody not named Dakota.

Pathetic loser? FU Texas. You just live in this fairy tale world both with sports and the real world. I live in reality, day in day and day out. And you're nothing but a lightweight in comparison to me.

Yeah, we might squeak out the division, but there won't be any real playoff success with our mash unit. And I only bother with you cause you've pissed everybody else off and somewhere within me, I have some sympathy.
Cheesey  
#8 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 4:38:02 PM(UTC)
Packerchick said: Go to Quoted Post
You can say that again.

Glad that the Vikings lost.
Otherwise their fans would be laughing at our loss.
[grin1] [laughing] [grin1]
Reignman  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:10:45 PM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post
Nah, we're not laughing at much these days. Our franchise is at a new all time low. Dysfunction doesn't even begin to describe what's going on here. I call it insanity because we keep doing the same thing over and over again but keep expecting a different result.

Ponder named the starter again because the dumbest coach in NFL history still believes he gives us the best chance to win. I guess he hasn't been watching the games. He certainly didn't watch the Seahawks game. It's probably our way of tanking for a better draft spot, but man what an embarrassment this franchise has become. Right now most of us are looking for our bags.

Despite the INT's, Tolzien already looks much better than Ponder. His INT's were just dumb rookie mistakes that he'll learn from. Ponder is still throwing INT's on checkdowns and has the worst deep ball I've ever seen. In 2 career starts Tolzien already has just as many 280+ yard games as Ponder in 33 career starts.

It's depressing to know the QB's on your practice squad are better than our anointed "gives us the best chance to win" franchise guy lol.
Reignman  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:21:54 PM(UTC)
However I forgot to add, I would be lying if I didn't say it's kind of a consolation prize to see you guys struggle at the QB position for once lol. It's like ha! Now they get to feel some of our misery. The misery of watching a struggling QB game after game. It's just our dumb luck Rodgers would get injured in a historically bad season, so it really hasn't mattered all that much to us because we don't get to take advantage of the situation.

At least you guys know the franchise will be back soon, for us there's no answer on the horizon. I wouldn't be surprised if Frazier and Ponder were brought back another year because that's just how slow this franchise operates.

Our cover 0 defense and play it safe philosophy is still going to make Tolzien look like a pro bowler on Sunday, and we're still going to lose by 2 TD's lol.
Rss Feed