Green Bay Packers Forum

Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nerdmann  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:22:00 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Hall of Famer

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,786
Applause Received: 676

If Matt can still get it done at this level, why didn't they ditch Seneca for him 6 weeks ago when the Raiders cut him?

Glad he can still get it done and all. LOL

Flynn should start this week v the Loins.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Sponsor
Offline beast  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:32:22 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: Pro Bowl

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 263
Applause Received: 322

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
If Matt can still get it done at this level, why didn't they ditch Seneca for him 6 weeks ago when the Raiders cut him?


Because Flynn wants to start and if Rodgers is fully healthy, then other QBs on the Packers rosters are probably going to stay back-ups for the next 3 to 8 years.


Historic game? ... they didn't even win. ThumbDown


But at least we say we hav faced the Vikings 3 times in 2013 (playoffs last season) and didn't lose a single game ... Boombutt


America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline nerdmann  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:34:50 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Hall of Famer

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,786
Applause Received: 676

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Because Flynn wants to start and if Rodgers is fully healthy, then other QBs on the Packers rosters are probably going to stay back-ups for the next 3 to 8 years.


Historic game? ... they didn't even win. ThumbDown


But at least we say we hav faced the Vikings 3 times in 2013 (playoffs last season) and didn't lose a single game ... Boombutt




Remember the TJ Rubley game? We didn't win that either!

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:59:21 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 230
Applause Received: 457

Flynn shoes he can still lead.
I can't help but wonder, if Flynn had
started, would we have won?
I wanted him to start today.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:41:49 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
Flynn shoes he can still lead.
I can't help but wonder, if Flynn had
started, would we have won?
I wanted him to start today.


I don't wanna take anything away from Matt but is it a product of not preparing for Flynn?
Offline rabidgopher04  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:09:20 PM(UTC)
rabidgopher04

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 116
Applause Received: 130

Like Tolzein, Flynn petered out after a while and couldn't get the W. He looked more natural and effective than Tolzein, but this team, regardless of who is at QB is simply having trouble scoring. Not to mention that the D can't seem to generate a turnover (besides the fumble today) or capitalize on the scant turnovers that they get.
Do you like bacon?
Offline nerdmann  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:30:32 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Hall of Famer

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,786
Applause Received: 676

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 Go to Quoted Post
Like Tolzein, Flynn petered out after a while and couldn't get the W. He looked more natural and effective than Tolzein, but this team, regardless of who is at QB is simply having trouble scoring. Not to mention that the D can't seem to generate a turnover (besides the fumble today) or capitalize on the scant turnovers that they get.


Dom and/or Mike are going to have to figure something out on D.

Meanwhile, I think Flynn's the man on offense.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline DakotaT  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:48:57 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 686
Applause Received: 1,406

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Dom and/or Mike are going to have to figure something out on D.



Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing

I'm going to go with getting really lucky this week for our game plan, like we were in the fourth quarter today.

Suh and Fairly must be salivating at the thought of knocking us out.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Mucky Tundra on 11/24/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
58m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

19-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Wizard3461

19-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

18-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

18-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

18-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

18-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / luigis


Tweeter