Zero2Cool
10 years ago

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
10 years ago
Zero I have been thinking of this for the past day.
UserPostedImage
steveishere
10 years ago

It's not like our LB we're amazing ... as a 3-4 scheme D we need to be faster, smarter & stronger.

Except for CM3 which I still think he can improve because he hasn't been that lights out lately there's no one that speaks out. I expected at least Perry would of been a good addition to the linebacker but seems to me that there was lack of development.

A new blood on the defensive side, specially w/ the linebacker core won't hurt. Even tho the DL can't generate the rush, the linebackers haven't done there part either getting to the QB & keep in mind in the 3-4 scheme they are the ones causing havoc

Hopefully the new coordinator will be able to boots the OLB

Originally Posted by: shield4life 

More like a lack of health. Before he got hurt this year Perry was pass rushing as productively as Matthews and he was looking a lot better than he did last year.

Not that I disagree that some new coaching on the defensive side will help. I kind of wish we could have hired Horton instead of Tennessee.
DakotaT
10 years ago
Can we really view Kevin Greene as a successful coach? It looks as if Perry might be a player, but from what I've witnessed in the last 5 years, we are still 1 player away from having bookend 3-4 OLB's. Now, I know some will blame Uncle Ted for this, but the fact still remains that no players given to Greene were coached up to the point that they were at least solid role players. Green Bay's version of the 3-4 is pretty pathetic. To me, there should be more changes with the coaching staff.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
10 years ago
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First thing I noticed when I came on today was THIS. I just knew it - there would be a bunch of know-nothings crying in their beer over this WWF clown. I doubt any position coach is gonna make a major difference. It will be interesting, however, to see if the Packers choose another rah rah loud mouth type, or if they aim for somebody better able to teach some fundamentals like tackling.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
steveishere
10 years ago

First thing I noticed when I came on today was THIS. I just knew it - there would be a bunch of know-nothings crying in their beer over this WWF clown. I doubt any position coach is gonna make a major difference. It will be interesting, however, to see if the Packers choose another rah rah loud mouth type, or if they aim for somebody better able to teach some fundamentals like tackling.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

and it's no surprise to anyone that you were completely wrong. hahahahahahahahahaha [palm]
nerdmann
10 years ago

Can we really view Kevin Greene as a successful coach? It looks as if Perry might be a player, but from what I've witnessed in the last 5 years, we are still 1 player away from having bookend 3-4 OLB's. Now, I know some will blame Uncle Ted for this, but the fact still remains that no players given to Greene were coached up to the point that they were at least solid role players. Green Bay's version of the 3-4 is pretty pathetic. To me, there should be more changes with the coaching staff.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I thought Greene did wonders with a bunch of these scrubs, like Zombo, Walden, Dez Moses, guys with marginal talent with whom we were able to get by with for a season or two.

In fact if Moses hadn't gotten hurt this preseason, he might have made the team again.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
sschind
10 years ago

and it's no surprise to anyone that you were completely wrong. hahahahahahahahahaha [palm]

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Well, he is here so I guess technically he got the know nothing part right.

play2win
10 years ago

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

"How to Win Friends & Influence People." You should read it.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
10 years ago

"How to Win Friends & Influence People." You should read it.

Originally Posted by: play2win 

That won't work. There is also believing and acting on what is read.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (3h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (4h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (5h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (7h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (8h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (10h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (11h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (22h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.