Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
12 Pages«<9101112>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BobBrews  
#201 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 9:46:57 AM(UTC)
Sadly I can't remember how I found this site except that it was a link from some other site? I read everything I can about the Pack and I bounce around like a bee in the prairie. With the 2013 season starting soon I am getting antsy to see who was arrested and who got hurt!
wpr  
#202 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:33:51 AM(UTC)
BobBrews said: Go to Quoted Post
Sadly I can't remember how I found this site except that it was a link from some other site? I read everything I can about the Pack and I bounce around like a bee in the prairie. With the 2013 season starting soon I am getting antsy to see who was arrested and who got hurt!

Welcome Bob. We have a beekeeper on the site so he will keep you in line. [grin1]
mzrodgers  
#203 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:57:50 AM(UTC)
\:d/ I seen this link on my newsfeed had to join my husband is from GB and we lived there for a lil while. Thank you for the warm welcome. ..GPG---WE LUV THE PACK N BLEED GREEN!!!
wpr  
#204 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:38:50 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the neighborhood mzrodgers. Hope to read your thoughts and insights on various subjects.
Pack26Life  
#205 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:43:54 PM(UTC)
I found this site when I was looking up previews for the week 2 game Redskins, Packers. With there not being to many fellow Cheese heads around here this site fills in perfectly
wpr  
#206 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:56:37 AM(UTC)
Pack26Life said: Go to Quoted Post
I found this site when I was looking up previews for the week 2 game Redskins, Packers. With there not being to many fellow Cheese heads around here this site fills in perfectly

welcome in pack. Hope you post often.
Alofrog  
#207 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:14:22 PM(UTC)
I found the site on Ustream. Thanks much! Looking forward to posting!
gbguy20  
#208 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 8:31:39 PM(UTC)
Looking forward to hearing more from all of you!
Reignman  
#209 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:42:51 AM(UTC)
Just came over from purplepride.org. Zero2Cool left a friendly invite over there, so here I am taking him up on his offer.
wpr  
#210 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:08:54 AM(UTC)
Reignman said: Go to Quoted Post
Just came over from purplepride.org. Zero2Cool left a friendly invite over there, so here I am taking him up on his offer.

welcome home.
buckfan1956  
#211 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:00:34 AM(UTC)
I have a freind who is a member of this forum, was told there was always plenty of packer discussion going on.

Sounded good to me, so far I haven't been dissapointed.

Even though it is the off-season, still plenty to read about from news feed and still plenty of discussions going on.
wpr  
#212 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 6:08:13 AM(UTC)
welcome buckfan1956. hope to read some of your comments soon.
Zero2Cool  
#213 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 9:42:06 AM(UTC)
buckfan1956 said: Go to Quoted Post
I have a freind who is a member of this forum, was told there was always plenty of packer discussion going on.

Sounded good to me, so far I haven't been dissapointed.

Even though it is the off-season, still plenty to read about from news feed and still plenty of discussions going on.

Excellent! We try to keep the Packers stuff going 24/7 365 as much as possible. On the top left, there's a "News" link to which you'll find the latest Packers related news from all over the world wide interGoogle web. :)
uffda udfa  
#214 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 3:20:50 PM(UTC)
Came via a google search. I recognized one of the names from a past very loose association at another forum. I remember the individual being a bright Packers fan. Good enough for him, potentially good enough for me.

Someone asked the question of why you're here? To see if I'll be able to interact favorably with the current cast of characters. I may be a "programmatic non-fit" as Brad Childress once said of the Randy Moss 2.0 experiment, or I could fit right in. What freedom will I have to express who I am and what I think before it causes a form of unintended dissension? That question may be answered today, or it may never be.

Should be fun... I enjoy the Packers off-season and especially the draft process. Very exciting adding children to the family. Watching them grow is one of the many joys of being a fan of the most unique major professional franchise in all of sport.

wpr  
#215 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 5:36:44 PM(UTC)
welcome home uffda. I look forward to your comments. I even like your avatar even though I wish Ted mixed in a few more veteran free agents.
uffda udfa  
#216 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2014 6:18:22 AM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
welcome home uffda. I look forward to your comments. I even like your avatar even though I wish Ted mixed in a few more veteran free agents.

[laughing] Thank you, wpr... The avatar is a bit of sarcasm for me... I, like you, would prefer we Ron Wolf'ed it a little more often. Ol' TT...just plodding along keeping us competitive hoping for that season every so often that nets us a title.

FranklinRizzo  
#217 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 4:52:54 PM(UTC)
SmokeyCheddar brought me over here.

I live in Dallas. Went to last year's Alcoa Fantastic Finish win over the Cowgirls, sitting in row 1 and an on-field suite.

I also went to the Super Bowl win here in Feb of 2011. Not nearly as good seats, but hey..... still the highlight of my life.

I have Super Bowl tickets this season too, in Glendale AZ. For that, I hate Seattle and San Francisco extra this year.

I grew up in Minnesota in the 1990 and 1980s, so I hate the Vikings more than anyone else does. Believe me.
uffda udfa  
#218 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 5:16:04 PM(UTC)
FranklinRizzo said: Go to Quoted Post

I live in Dallas. Went to last year's Alcoa Fantastic Finish win over the Cowgirls, sitting in row 1 and an on-field suite.

I also went to the Super Bowl win here in Feb of 2011. Not nearly as good seats, but hey..... still the highlight of my life.

I have Super Bowl tickets this season too, in Glendale AZ. For that, I hate Seattle and San Francisco extra this year.

I grew up in Minnesota in the 1990 and 1980s, so I hate the Vikings more than anyone else does. Believe me.

Nice seeing another Dallas Packers fan who lived in Minnesota, like me, back in the 90's. I would put my disdain of the purple right up there with yours.

Welcome to this forum.
wpr  
#219 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 5:23:57 PM(UTC)

welcome Home Franklin. I look forward to reading your comments.
Smokey  
#220 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:50:50 AM(UTC)

I now go by Smokey in this forum. Rizzo is a refugee from the forum I also came here from. We came here for fresh start, not to be followed by the guy we came here to get away from. I hope he and I and the other 3 who came with us can get that fresh start here. Cheers! Welcome Frank !
Rss Feed