mi_keys
9 years ago

Yeah, I've seen him in the 10-15 range. But, stocks do fall, and maybe his does. I still question whether or not he is all of that. Is it his SEC experience that is driving up his stock? Because, to me, there are a handful more guys playing the position with equal or better skills/measureables. Pure, layman's fan perspective though. Sure, he is a good player and I would't mind at all if he were our pick. Not one bit.

Agree on the mocks. I haven't seen him falling.

Originally Posted by: play2win 

I don't watch enough college football outside of the Badgers to claim to be anything approaching an expert. So we're discussing layman to layman.

I'm curious who you look at with equal or better skills/measurables. Pryor is two inches shorter and ran the same 40 time. He looks and tested stronger. I love his hits but despise that he never appears to wrap up. We've seen enough missed tackles the past few years. Maybe that could be fixed with coaching, though. I'd be happy with Pryor as well.

Terrence Brooks looks like he has fantastic speed and range. He's two inches shorter but tested much better in the vertical. I read he had trouble catching the ball and also doesn't like to wrap up. He'd probably be a good shout on the second day.

Maybe you mean some of the guys that are projected a little bit later?

In any event, he seems like a good all-around safety prospect. I like his pedigree and what I read about him. Then again, it would be fair to say some of the Alabama and other SEC prospects have been overhyped coming out (thankfully, that wasn't the case with Lacy).

I actually like Mosley and would hope to get one of the other guys later but I am a little worried about Mosley's injury history.
Born and bred a cheesehead
play2win
9 years ago

I don't watch enough college football outside of the Badgers to claim to be anything approaching an expert. So we're discussing layman to layman.

I'm curious who you look at with equal or better skills/measurables. Pryor is two inches shorter and ran the same 40 time. He looks and tested stronger. I love his hits but despise that he never appears to wrap up. We've seen enough missed tackles the past few years. Maybe that could be fixed with coaching, though. I'd be happy with Pryor as well.

Terrence Brooks looks like he has fantastic speed and range. He's two inches shorter but tested much better in the vertical. I read he had trouble catching the ball and also doesn't like to wrap up. He'd probably be a good shout on the second day.

Maybe you mean some of the guys that are projected a little bit later?

In any event, he seems like a good all-around safety prospect. I like his pedigree and what I read about him. Then again, it would be fair to say some of the Alabama and other SEC prospects have been overhyped coming out (thankfully, that wasn't the case with Lacy).

I actually like Mosley and would hope to get one of the other guys later but I am a little worried about Mosley's injury history.

Originally Posted by: mi_keys 

Yeah mi_keys, I like SS Deone Bucannon 6-1 211 out of Washington State, FS Jonathan Dowling 6-3 198 out of Western Kentucky, FS Ed Reynolds 6-1 207 out of Stanford, and SS Ahmad Dixon 6-0 212 out of Baylor - all of them as much or more than Clinton-Dix or Pryor. I would say Reynolds if only for the size in projecting him to the NFL and what we are seeing today. The others, Bucannon, Dowling and Dixon are all super solid tacklers and have a knack for picking the ball or forcing TOs.

Clinton-Dix is a 4.54-4.58 guys speed wise, had 56 tackles, 2 INTs last season and 6 passes defended. Was also suspended for 2 games. That gives me some pause, when we are talking top 10-15 in draft order.

Compare to Bucannon's 4.49 40 time, 78 solo tackles (114 total), 6 INTs (15 on his career), 3 FFs, has a larger presence about him. I consider him the #1 S in this draft.

Dowling's 40 time was 4.52, 67 tackles, 3 INTs (9 on career), 6 FFs 7 passes defended. Watch the hit on this QB, The 3 picks, the strip from behind on a jail break play, then skip the last video and erase it from your memory! [laughing]
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/2/6/5386372/the-mid-late-round-steals-jonathan-dowling-fs-western-kentucky 

Dixon posted a 4.64 40 time, but he ran a 4.48 in his workout and has run a 4.39. 81 tackles (288 career), 1 INT (4 career) and 1 FF. This guy is just super strong at sniffing out run plays and crushing them. Solid, fast, willing tackler with an attitude.

BTW, don't get me wrong. I will be happy to get any of the guys we've mentioned, as I believe we will improve greatly having just one of these players added to our D. I'd love for us to add two.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
9 years ago

Buckeye, since Clinton-Dix actually DID last until #21 in your stand pat draft, why would you say you don't think he will last that long? In most of the mock drafts I've seen, he is still there. I like that one of yours mainly because you went back for another Safety in the 3rd round too.

Wade, as I have said, with the Packer propensity to cross-train O-Linemen to play Center and to not do a lot of sophisticated stuff from the Center position, I really don't think they should or will draft a Center until very late if at all.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Well, I wasn't trying to predict what they will do, only my particular version of what I would do (or, maybe, what I want them to do).

The only time I correctly predicted one of TT's draft pick's was A J Hawk.

(And it wasn't the one I wanted/argued for either.)

I do like first-pick.com, though. Obviously it makes trades too easy, but for some reason I like it better than the usual "here's my mock" approach. More interactive/participatory/detailed/constrained-by-something-other-than-the-mocker's-own-opinions.

Actually, IMO, its damnably addictive for me....I think I've already done at least twenty iterations with different strategies....how a "need-based" works out differently than a "pure BPA", how "trade down for value" might take one in different directions, how the draft tactics and strategy evolve on the fly as other team's picks vary from the last iteration.

IMO whoever thought it up is a genius, and as soon as I have a few bucks (next paycheck), I'm going to donate to the site.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago
There are 16 Offensive players who are rated high enough to be drafted in the 1st rnd.

What I hope happens is the teams drafting ahead of The Packers draft these players.

The Packers could use a TE(Ebron) or O-lineman(Martin), even one of the top WR's would be nice, but if Offensive players go high and often, that leaves plenty of defensive players for Ted to pick and choose from.

01 Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida QB
02 Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M OT
03 Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M QB
04 Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson WR
05 Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville QB
06 Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn OT
07 Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame OT
08 Odell Beckham, WR, LSU WR
09 Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
10 Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11 Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina TE
12 Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M WR
13 Tre Mason, RB, Auburn RB
14 Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State WR
15 Marcus Martin, C, Southern California C
16 Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State QB

Here is a list of 22 Defensive players which Ted should be able to grab at least 2 of them without trading up.

01 Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina DE
02 Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh DT
03 Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
04 Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo OLB
05 Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama FS
06 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
07 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
08 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
09 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
10 Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
11 Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young
12 Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
13 Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
14 Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
15 Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
16 Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
17 Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
18 Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
19 Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
20 Carl Bradford, OLB, Arizona State
21 C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
22 Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State

One thing I have learned is there are plenty of high rated DT's in this draft, a really good one (Anthony Johnson) always seems to still available late into the 3rd rnd.

Ted could grab a TE or WR in the 1st or 2nd and still have a shot at D-line help in the 3rd.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
play2win
9 years ago

There are 16 Offensive players who are rated high enough to be drafted in the 1st rnd.

What I hope happens is the teams drafting ahead of The Packers draft these players.

The Packers could use a TE(Ebron) or O-lineman(Martin), even one of the top WR's would be nice, but if Offensive players go high and often, that leaves plenty of defensive players for Ted to pick and choose from.

01 Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida QB
02 Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M OT
03 Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M QB
04 Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson WR
05 Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville QB
06 Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn OT
07 Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame OT
08 Odell Beckham, WR, LSU WR
09 Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
10 Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11 Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina TE
12 Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M WR
13 Tre Mason, RB, Auburn RB
14 Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State WR
15 Marcus Martin, C, Southern California C
16 Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State QB

Here is a list of 22 Defensive players which Ted should be able to grab at least 2 of them without trading up.

01 Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina DE
02 Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh DT
03 Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
04 Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo OLB
05 Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama FS
06 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
07 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
08 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
09 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
10 Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
11 Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young
12 Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
13 Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
14 Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
15 Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
16 Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
17 Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
18 Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
19 Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
20 Carl Bradford, OLB, Arizona State
21 C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
22 Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State

One thing I have learned is there are plenty of high rated DT's in this draft, a really good one (Anthony Johnson) always seems to still available late into the 3rd rnd.

Ted could grab a TE or WR in the 1st or 2nd and still have a shot at D-line help in the 3rd.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

I agree buckeye. That is a boatload of defensive talent up top, the majority of which should push down our way. The best part about that is we need exactly that. As much as I would like for Ted to pop on one of the big WRs early should one fall. We should fare pretty well in this draft.

One of the guys I'm not too thrilled about from your list is Brooks the FS. He doesn't have the speed or the physical presence to get the job done.

Another is Roby the CB (not because he's from Ohio State!). This is a bit of a concern with Roby:

Out for Orange Bowl with knee injury. Third year junior that has already declared. Came in to 2013 as one of the top CBs in the nation but I have been unimpressed all year. Roby has elite movement skills with legit sub 4.4 speed. He can turn his hips and change direction with ease. My issues with him are the extreme lack of ball skills. He is struggles badly in deep coverage when it comes to locating the ball and making a play. In addition, he doesn’t always make the effort I want to see against the run. Dave Syvertsen, Ourlads' Draft Analyst

Now, just so you know I'm playing completely fair... another one that I question is Carl Bradford from ASU, and I'm an ASU Alumni! I just wonder if he can make that big of a difference on our D:

Fourth year junior that has already graduated and is seeking a grade from the advisory board. Most think he will leave early. Bradford is a hybrid DE/OLB that has had a nice two year run since the start of 2012 (39.5 TFL and 20 sacks). He is another fun player to watch because of his overly aggressive style. He is an all out hustler that wears a lot of hats for this team. When it comes to a tool set and overall ability, I think he is average across the board. A lot of his production comes from pure hustle and that’s not a bad thing at all, but it is something to consider. Can he, at this size, be a factor at the 3-4 OLB role? I see him as a solid contributor that can backup multiple spots and see some spot duty in pass rush situations. But as an every down player, I don’t see a difference maker. I’ll likely have him graded in the 3rd/4th round area but I think he goes higher. Dave Syvertsen, Ourlads' Draft Analyst

Fuller and Varrett are great calls at CB.
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
9 years ago
Which of the defensive players on that list do you think has a reasonable chance of falling to the 21st pick in the second round, buckeye?

Oh, I'm sure there will be a one that surprises everyone by falling, but other than that, here's how I see the likelihood of each actually falling that far.

01 Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina DE No way.
02 Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh DT No way.
03 Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State No way.
04 Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo OLB No way.
05 Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama FS No way.
06 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State No way.
07 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA No way.
08 Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State No way.
09 Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA Er, listed him twice, but still no way.
10 Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame Should, but won't.
11 Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young No way.
12 Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State No way.
13 Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville No way.
14 Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State Most likely.
15 Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina Small chance.
16 Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech No way.
17 Jason Verrett, CB, TCU No way.
18 Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri No way.
19 Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State Should, but won't.
20 Carl Bradford, OLB, Arizona State Maybe.
21 C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama No way.
22 Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State Long shot.

Which would you say?

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
warhawk
9 years ago

Easley, Ford, Hagemann?

"The train is leaving the station."
mi_keys
9 years ago

Yeah mi_keys, I like SS Deone Bucannon 6-1 211 out of Washington State, FS Jonathan Dowling 6-3 198 out of Western Kentucky, FS Ed Reynolds 6-1 207 out of Stanford, and SS Ahmad Dixon 6-0 212 out of Baylor - all of them as much or more than Clinton-Dix or Pryor. I would say Reynolds if only for the size in projecting him to the NFL and what we are seeing today. The others, Bucannon, Dowling and Dixon are all super solid tacklers and have a knack for picking the ball or forcing TOs.

Clinton-Dix is a 4.54-4.58 guys speed wise, had 56 tackles, 2 INTs last season and 6 passes defended. Was also suspended for 2 games. That gives me some pause, when we are talking top 10-15 in draft order.

Compare to Bucannon's 4.49 40 time, 78 solo tackles (114 total), 6 INTs (15 on his career), 3 FFs, has a larger presence about him. I consider him the #1 S in this draft.

Dowling's 40 time was 4.52, 67 tackles, 3 INTs (9 on career), 6 FFs 7 passes defended. Watch the hit on this QB, The 3 picks, the strip from behind on a jail break play, then skip the last video and erase it from your memory! [laughing]
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/2/6/5386372/the-mid-late-round-steals-jonathan-dowling-fs-western-kentucky 

Dixon posted a 4.64 40 time, but he ran a 4.48 in his workout and has run a 4.39. 81 tackles (288 career), 1 INT (4 career) and 1 FF. This guy is just super strong at sniffing out run plays and crushing them. Solid, fast, willing tackler with an attitude.

BTW, don't get me wrong. I will be happy to get any of the guys we've mentioned, as I believe we will improve greatly having just one of these players added to our D. I'd love for us to add two.

Originally Posted by: play2win 

Bucannon:
I'd only read a little bit on Bucannon til this pint but, ah, someone who can hit AND wraps up. That's nice to see. He did get dragged on a couple of his tackles but he at least wrapped the guy up. Some of the interceptions/pass defenses were in cases where the coverage was beat but the throw was horrible. That said, he at least showed good ball skills to make the offense pay on those mistakes. The two interceptions against Oregon were solid. I trust you've seen him a fair bit of him in the Pac 12 being an ASU fan. Where I've seen him projected (4th round, maybe 5th), I think that would be a great pick.

Dowling:
Lol, I'd seen his videos and that last one is pathetic. Great game against Kentucky. He's interesting.

Dixon:
Dixon is someone I really like too. Some of the projections have him in the 4h-5th round too, which I think would be a steal.

One other note: you mention Brooks doesn't have the physical presence or speed to get the job done. He ran a 4.42 40 at the combine. I agree that he's on the small side though.

Born and bred a cheesehead
play2win
9 years ago
mi_keys, I believe I was wrong for the same reasons with Brooks - as I was looking more for stature - my bad. Terrence Brooks looks to be just the kind of player Ted Thompson would add to his roster. Super smart, instinctive, effective student of the game... Maybe he's the choice in place of either Pryor or Bucannon here.

Thought I would throw another mock down, this time straight up with no trades:

R1 21. FS Calvin Pryor Louisville 5-11 207
R2 53. DE Kareem Martin North Carolina 6-6 272
R3 85. SS Deone Bucannon Washington 6-1 211
R3 98. ILB Telvin Smith Florida State 6-3 218
R4 121.CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste Nebraska 6-3 220
R5 161. C Bryan Stork Florida State 6-4 315
R5 176. WR Cody Hoffman BYU 6-4 223
R6 197. WR Devin Street Pitt 6-3 198
R7 236. TE Justin Jones East Carolina 6-8 277

Besides my pick of Pryor, it is go big or go home... I think Martin is too good to pass up at DE in R2. Bucannon is a solid addition in R3, and Smith is a smart choice being taller and better in coverages with our 2nd pick in R3. Jean-Baptiste is a freak at CB with that size, and maybe the picks 98 and 121 interchange due to this freakish size at CB. Stork is a God-send find in R5. Both Hoffman and Street are too good to pass up in R5 and R6, and Jones could turn into something special with his size in R7.

Here's to the biggest draft class ever in Green Bay.

BTW, wanted a NT in the worst way, but we can re-sign Pickett for 1 season with the sole intent to rotate him with Raji at the NT. you don't think Pickett wants back in with the signing of Peppers? 😆 I bet he'd love it. He could do one more year, but I would want him rotating with Raji, not side by side.
play2win
9 years ago
Thought I'd pop another one in there...

R1 21. ILB Ryan Shazier Ohio State 6-2 237
R2 53. CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste Nebraska 6-3 220
R3 85. FS Terrence Brooks Florida State 5-11 198
R3 98. SS Ahmad Dixon Baylor 6-0 212
R4 121.C Bryan Stork Florida State 6-4 315
R5 161. WR Devin Street Pitt 6-3 198
R5 176. TE Joe Don Duncan Dixie State 6-3 268
R6 197. WR Jeremy Gallon Michigan 5-7 185
R7 236. DT Beau Allen Wisconsin 6-3 325

buckeye, I like Shazier a lot with our first pick. This is one fast kid who is exceptional in both run D and in coverage - phenomenal tackler. Super, super fast. It would be interesting to see what a player like him could do alongside Hawk, another former buckeye. Something tells me that drafting this player will be a big help in the middle of our D, and he has size at 6-3 with room to grow. I think both Clinton-Dix and Pryor will be off the board by 21, and we need ILB nearly as much as S. The thing I like about Shazier over Borland and Skov is this kid has speed. The other two do not. And, he can cover the pass. The other two struggle. All three have equal instincts.

I know Stanley Jean-Baptiste is a bit of a reach in R2, but maybe not. He displays some uncanny skills to go along with exceptional size at CB, 6-3 220 and 4.61 speed. This is a kid that will fly off the board to someone, why not us? Jumping on this kid early could prove masterful.

I like bookend Safeties with our next two picks of Brooks and Dixon - both highly capable and huge upgrades over what we have currently, then hoping to land Stork. I like this kid and think he would be a great C for us. Devin Street in R5 is a super solid pick at WR - tall with speed, broke nearly all the Pitt WR records held by Antonio Bryant. This next kid, Joe Don Duncan is a piece of work. HUGE kid who knows how to block and catch equally well. Had over 1000 yds receiving last year. Gallon makes my list again as I think we would be smart to draft a backup to Cobb, and a KR. Beau Allen is a late round throw in at NT, but he could be good for us. Not sure if he will last that long.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (2h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (23h) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
31m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.