Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
15 years ago
Me......i'm here.........i have no life..........again, no surprise, hey?
I suck
Hope you all had fun!
I kissed the computer at 12 o'clock.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
15 years ago
...but I'll bet you made your computer laugh, cheese! My wife is unfortunately ill, she's had a bad flu for the past several days, so I thought it would be a bit on the unthoughtful side to fly solo for New Year's. lol

We have been playing poker online, and I have to tell you I have never seen a more uptight bunch there in my memory. I have a little theory going about "no lifers for a reason" on that place, on this evening. At least here we DO talk to one another.
TheEngineer
15 years ago
By blowing a car radiator this morning!
blank
IronMan
15 years ago
I was going to go out last night and celebrate, but I was too exhausted from the whole United Airlines cluster fuck. That just put the nail in the coffin for them.

I hope they go out of business.
Packerchick
15 years ago
Had a pizza, sat on the computer and watched tv.
I am a woman and I love football.
Heatherthepackgirl
15 years ago
Had a nice dinner, played scrabble and watched TV.
Heathiee
dhazer
15 years ago

Me......i'm here.........i have no life..........again, no surprise, hey?
I suck
Hope you all had fun!
I kissed the computer at 12 o'clock.

"Cheesey" wrote:

I know that feeling Cheesey i'm out here in Pa and don't have alot of friends so i stayed home last night also. I was invited out to the bars but i got a divorce from a drunk so for me to go to a bar and get shitfaced just don't thrill me like it did years ago. Plus i didn't wanna hear about how bad the Packers sucked this year and get asked over and over again what i thought of the whole Brett thing. But i did watch the guy jump his motorcycle onto a building 10 stories up then free fall back down, that was impressive. So some advice to you boss when you think you got it bad just remember someone else has it worse than you. Thats a quote from my grandmother 😃 So have a happy new year boss and think of the little things in life that make you happy.

Btw i tried kissing my monitor once and it was electrifying lol i was knocked on my butt lol.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
I sat on my nice leather couch with my wonderful wife, with several blocks of fragrant cheese, a bottle of Bordeaux, and watched Entrapment  (how's that for a New Years Eve movie?). At midnight, we watched a rerun of the 2006 dropping of the Times Square ball, and then we watched the annual fireworks display from Grandad's Bluff. I took pictures with the camera I got for Christmas.

Very low key. But sometimes low key memories linger the longest.
UserPostedImage
MontanaBob
15 years ago
The Engineer.....you did WHAT?????? LMFAO!!

Our family went to an early movie...Valkyrie....then went out for a late dinner...like 9:30....came home and then helped neighbor Mike blow off about 10,000 fireworks. Our motto: "The neighborhood that blows up together, stays together." Didn't have to worry about fires with 2 feet of snow covering everything.

In bed at exactly 12:08 am. Mike and The Fireworks were still at it. I think he ran out of M-80's about 1:00...or the cops stopped him. Or arrested him...or shot him!

Happy New Year to all of you. May 2009 make your stocks rise (or something rise; your gas stay low (both petroleum and human); and the Lions win one game. Naw, never gonna happen.
Anyone for a Weenie Roast?
go.pack.go.
15 years ago
I actually sat on my recliner and watched the guy jump on a 10 story building....he tore up his hand bad, tore some ligaments and it was gushing blood haha.

And I looked at my phone and it was 12 o' clock and my TV was on the countdown at like 30 and I was like, WTF. I realized I had it paused like 1 minute because I have tivo/DVR/ whatever you call it.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (3h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (13h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (20h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (21h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.