Trey Millard FB Oklahoma 6-2 247
Billy Turner OT North Dakota State 6-5 315
Howard Jones OLB Shepherd 6-2 235
Zack Kerr DT Delaware 6-1 326

Who are your sleepers?
steveishere
9 years ago
Chris Smith DE/OLB Arkansas
Allen Robinson WR Penn St. (Check him out, fun player to watch)
Brett Smith QB Wyoming
Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA

Another guy I haven't watched any videos of but stood who out to me when I watched the Senior Bowl is CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste.
porky88
9 years ago

Trey Millard FB Oklahoma 6-2 247

Originally Posted by: play2win 

I'd love to see the Packers grab him on day three.
Yerko
9 years ago

Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma 6-0 186

Originally Posted by: play2win 

If this guy is sitting in round 6, I would love if Ted Thompson took him. Unfortunate injury and supposedly he wouldn't even be ready until the end of the NFL season. So much upside though.

UserPostedImage
sschind
9 years ago

If this guy is sitting in round 6, I would love if Ted Thompson took him. Unfortunate injury and supposedly he wouldn't even be ready until the end of the NFL season. So much upside though.

Originally Posted by: Yerko 

I know nothing of the guy but if he has that much potential and the injury is one that does not really threaten that potential (ie full recovery) I wouldn't mind spending a pick on the guy. Is 6th round where he is picked to go or is it because of the injury? If the injury is the only reason he falls why not shelf a guy for a year? Hell they seem to do it with their first rounders all the time.

play2win
9 years ago
Got some new ones.

Jeff Janis WR 6-3 219 Saginaw Valley State

Dude runs a 4.42 40 time. 44 games played. 246 rec, 4305 yds, 17.5 ave with 46 TDs.

Ethan Westbrooks DE 6-3.5 267 West Texas A&M

4.90 40 time. In 29 games had 103 tackles 497.5 TFL and 26 sacks

Charlie at Walter's just had Janis mocked to us... His is historically one of the most accurate mocks around. Interesting. R5.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie_5.php 
uffda udfa
9 years ago
I'd like to see what everyone's definition of a sleeper is... some of these guys listed are mocked as high as Round 1. To me, a sleeper is a guy you find very late in the draft a 6th or 7th rounder, or a UDFA.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

steveishere
9 years ago

I'd like to see what everyone's definition of a sleeper is... some of these guys listed are mocked as high as Round 1. To me, a sleeper is a guy you find very late in the draft a 6th or 7th rounder, or a UDFA.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

I go with a definition of a player that's not being talked about as much as other players that I think they are just as good as. Allen Robinson for example to me looks as good as any 1st/2nd round WR besides Watkins but I've seen very little said about him compared to other players in that range.
play2win
9 years ago
Uffda, I think there are some who may project higher than R6-7 but are more off the radar. Kind of like this kid:

Zach Moore DE 6-5 269 out of Concordia MN. 33 3/4" arms. This is one big dude from a Division II school. Could be a real gem.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/zach-moore?id=2543796 

Another one:
Darrell Johnson OLB 6-1 248 East Carolina. Wow. This guy seems to have a very similar profile to Desmond Bishop, I mean, in terms of playing style and demeanor:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/derrell-johnson?id=2543800 
uffda udfa
9 years ago

I go with a definition of a player that's not being talked about as much as other players that I think they are just as good as. Allen Robinson for example to me looks as good as any 1st/2nd round WR besides Watkins but I've seen very little said about him compared to other players in that range.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Robinson got a lot of love early on but his slow 40 time curtailed his buzz a bit. I've seen him mocked as high as Round 1...not lately, but he's been there before.

I agree with you...his YouTube clip is as good as any of them.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Fan Shout
dhazer (26m) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (3h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (4h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (14h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (21h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (22h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (22h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.