MintBaconDrivel
9 years ago
Join GameDay Chat  and discuss the game via the instant chat feature.

Green Bay Packers ( 8 - 3 )
[list]Total Offense = 9th
Passing Offense = 8th
Rushing Offense = 18th

Total Defense = 23rd
Passing Defense = 13th
Rushing Defense = 30th

Points For = 32.2 (2nd)
Points Against = 22.4 (16th)[/list]
UserPostedImage

New England Patriots ( 9 - 2 )
[list]
  • Total Offense = 7th
  • Passing Offense =6th
  • Rushing Offense = 15th

• Total Defense = 14th
  • Passing Defense = 17th
  • Rushing Defense = 14th

• Points For = 32.5 (1st)
  • Points Against = 20.6 (12th)[/list]
  • UserPostedImage
    Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
    UserPostedImage
    Zero2Cool
    9 years ago
    The Packers defense is always getting schooled by good to elite QB's and Tom Brady falls into that category. Patriots also have a good rushing attack, which is something the Packers haven't been able to stop via defense. The Packers will go 7 - 1 at home this season.

Packers 27
    Patriots 44
    UserPostedImage
    buckeyepackfan
    9 years ago
    How to beat The Patriots?

1. Keep Brady off the field(IE: WIN THE TIME OF POSSESION)

2. When Brady is on the field...DON'T LET HIM GET COMFORTABLE!!!

The Packers don't have to have a huge number of sacks, they just need to put pressure on Brady and knock him off his spot.

Packers don't have to worry much about Brady running, knock him off his spots and he will make mistakes.

EDDIE LACY! EDDIE LACY! EDDIE LACY!

I predict Packers will win if Lacy gets 25+ touches.

Control the clock, pressure Brady into making mistakes, and sure as hell make sure Special teams win the day!!!!

Packers 33 Patriots 21
    I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
    Smokey
    9 years ago
    The Patriots have a strong team and are used to the cold weather. The Packers Offense will score points , yet the question is can the defence get the job done. The coaches should know that to stop Brady (the key). they will have to really pressure the QB. This game will be the test of the Packers will to win. Every play will be crucial and the play of the Packers front 7 will determine the contest.

This will be a very tight game and will be decided on turnovers. Luck will smile on the Packers !

Packers - 35

Patriots - 33

UserPostedImage
    nerdmann
    9 years ago

How to beat The Patriots?

1. Keep Brady off the field(IE: WIN THE TIME OF POSSESION)

2. When Brady is on the field...DON'T LET HIM GET COMFORTABLE!!!

The Packers don't have to have a huge number of sacks, they just need to put pressure on Brady and knock him off his spot.

Packers don't have to worry much about Brady running, knock him off his spots and he will make mistakes.

EDDIE LACY! EDDIE LACY! EDDIE LACY!

I predict Packers will win if Lacy gets 25+ touches.

Control the clock, pressure Brady into making mistakes, and sure as hell make sure Special teams win the day!!!!

Packers 33 Patriots 21

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Agreed.

I also think Dom will have a trick or two up his sleeve for Brady. Look for an INT or two.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
    Zero2Cool
    9 years ago
    Belichick is awesome.

UserPostedImage
    Zero2Cool
    9 years ago
    And when told of Bellichick's "both wear 12 comment" and asked to elaborate ...

UserPostedImage
    Yerko
    9 years ago
    Toughest game of the year for the Packers. This game will show what kind of team the Packers really are. The good thing is this game is at Lambeau Field. I don't see either team having much of an advantage over one another but the game being at Lambeau gives the Packers that inch of advantage.

Offense needs to be spot on this game. The Patriots have a very good, sound defensive backfield and they will be one of the smart teams that will attempt to take Jordy away with the double coverage (safety high). I expect to see Browner covering Jordy and Revis covering Cobb. If the Packers were smart, they'd use Jordy in motion a lot to screw up the coverages of this defense. In the Packers favor, their tight ends are starting to come on at the right time. As someone else has stated before, Lacy-Lacy-Lacy. Give Lacy the ball and let him romp and stomp his way through the defense.

If Dom calls a game anything similar to what he did against the Vikings then the Packers are screwed...regardless of what the offense does. The defense cannot afford to give Brady time. Patriots receivers are mediocre but allow Brady 5+ seconds and he will dish the ball to them with ease. There is one potential answer to stopping Gronkowski and that is Micah Hyde having him the best game of his career. I believe he is the only option on the Packers defense to put a stop to Gronkowski absolutely dominating this defense. Like the Patriots defense most likely doubling Jordy, Packers are going to have to double Gronk. The Packers defense cannot get Gronk'd.

Rodgers throws for 3 touchdowns.
    Lacy gets 2 touchdowns.
    Defense creates 2 turnovers.

Packers- 38
    Patriots- 31

[rockon] Packers fans. We are in for a treat!
    UserPostedImage
    nyrpack
    9 years ago
    i will take the pack 33 - 23 !!
    jimmy b.
    hardrocker950
    9 years ago

Toughest game of the year for the Packers. This game will show what kind of team the Packers really are. The good thing is this game is at Lambeau Field. I don't see either team having much of an advantage over one another but the game being at Lambeau gives the Packers that inch of advantage.

Offense needs to be spot on this game. The Patriots have a very good, sound defensive backfield and they will be one of the smart teams that will attempt to take Jordy away with the double coverage (safety high). I expect to see Browner covering Jordy and Revis covering Cobb. If the Packers were smart, they'd use Jordy in motion a lot to screw up the coverages of this defense. In the Packers favor, their tight ends are starting to come on at the right time. As someone else has stated before, Lacy-Lacy-Lacy. Give Lacy the ball and let him romp and stomp his way through the defense.

If Dom calls a game anything similar to what he did against the Vikings then the Packers are screwed...regardless of what the offense does. The defense cannot afford to give Brady time. Patriots receivers are mediocre but allow Brady 5+ seconds and he will dish the ball to them with ease. There is one potential answer to stopping Gronkowski and that is Micah Hyde having him the best game of his career. I believe he is the only option on the Packers defense to put a stop to Gronkowski absolutely dominating this defense. Like the Patriots defense most likely doubling Jordy, Packers are going to have to double Gronk. The Packers defense cannot get Gronk'd.

Rodgers throws for 3 touchdowns.
    Lacy gets 2 touchdowns.
    Defense creates 2 turnovers.

Packers- 38
    Patriots- 31

[rockon] Packers fans. We are in for a treat!

Originally Posted by: Yerko 

Well said Yerko. It seems that there is usually someone here that can read my mind. I fully agree that Gronk is the biggest problem for our secondary - especially if our guys miss tackles. He is a big guy that can be hard to bring down, and that worries me a bit. The rest of their receivers are pretty average, and I think our corners can cover them if the pass rushers play fast and make Brady throw early.

I applaud you for mentioning Hyde on Gronk - I hope Dom has considered the idea. Being a corner/safety hybrid should make him good for the job.

Packers- 38
    Patriots- 34