Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Oh yeah forgot we should have drafted Cordarelle Patterson instead, dude is electric... haha

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

After last season, I was on the "damn Vikings" bandwagon for getting him. And now a former Packers 7th round pick is their best WR.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Oh yeah forgot we should have drafted Cordarelle Patterson instead, dude is electric... haha

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Produce it.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

steveishere
9 years ago

Produce it.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Produce what? A quote?

"This is one of the biggest knocks on TT... the lack of sizzle players he drafts. It seems the Packers rarely take a guy in Round 1 who is a true game changer. Go back over decades of history and you rarely see it from Green bay, but you'll see it quite a bit from Minnesota.

It's tiring when you get the Vonnie Holiday's of the world while the rivals are getting the Randy Moss'.

Datone Jones vs. Cordarrelle Patterson (I realize Vikes had 3 cuts at it the 1st round and we had only one but we could've taken Patterson) "
Rockmolder
9 years ago

Hey Rock... Who cares about Seattle at Kansas City? Honestly. Who? Seattle is now going to host any and all comes in the playoffs, so you can talk about KC all day long... it isn't relevant because Seattle is a different team at home. Want to bring up Cowboys victory in Seattle?

The Uffda's on Seattle's forum, when they gave the Cards more of a lead in the division?

The Cowboys are unbeaten on the road. For someone who puts that much into history and stats, that's one you handly ignore. (Or really, half of my last post)

If you honestly think THIS Packers team has a chance in Seattle...LMAO. Just LMAO. No shot...ZERO. NONE. It's beaten before it ever gets off the plane assuming it can even not go one and done which I wouldn't count on.

Convincing stuff.

Make excuses all day long...if you're a champion...you do not lose that game with what was riding. You just don't. Game reminded me of a game the Packers played vs. NYJ under Sherman that was basically the same thing.

So the Pats aren't a contender, then? They had a lot riding on that game against us. By your points, we suck. Therefore, the Pats must suck, as well.

You don't get what a pivotal loss that was do you? Just rely on the whole any given Sunday or we still have a chance type cliches? You're welcome to those ridiculous things. Reality is we blew it...just absolutely blew it and likely ended our season with yet another early playoff exit.

I do, but we're not down and out. We haven't even lost homefield advantage. Their schedule is tougher than ours is for the last two games. Even with Arizona's horrible QB situation, they're better than Tampa.

Don't count your chickens on that Tampa game...I'm not so sure we're winning down there.

Of course not. Luckely, you don't have to answer if they do. You're gone when we're playing good football.
uffda udfa
9 years ago

The Uffda's on Seattle's forum, when they gave the Cards more of a lead in the division?

The Cowboys are unbeaten on the road. For someone who puts that much into history and stats, that's one you handly ignore. (Or really, half of my last post)

Convincing stuff.

So the Pats aren't a contender, then? They had a lot riding on that game against us. By your points, we suck. Therefore, the Pats must suck, as well.

I do, but we're not down and out. We haven't even lost homefield advantage. Their schedule is tougher than ours is for the last two games. Even with Arizona's horrible QB situation, they're better than Tampa.

Of course not. Luckely, you don't have to answer if they do. You're gone when we're playing good football.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Rock...are you stuck on the idea that Seattle may lose at Arizona on SNF? Pinning your hopes on that? I'm sorry but HFA is gone...out the window. It would take the miracle of miracles for us to have it throughout.

For you to even reference the Pats had to be tough for you to type. Did Brady play the worst game of his professional career in that game? Did Gronk drop a 94 yard TD pass? Did their ST's allow us to take one to the house? Those two games couldn't be more dissimilar in tenor and tone, but you've made them exactly the same to try and make a debate point? Missed the mark...badly.

I have to laugh at you saying I disappear when they're playing good football. I was here when they beat the Pats. I would argue the Packers haven't played good football...tell me, again, who have they beaten of any renown this year? Oh, New England,..right. Anyone else? Nope. Philly ain't good, Chicago ain't good, Minny ain't good, Carolina, NYJ, Atlanta?????...Miami is okay. Got drilled by Saints, Lions, Seahawks and Bills. Murderers row.

So, how impressive is this team...tell me? We've played good football? We've played bad teams and when we play a team with a very good defense we score 16, 13, and 7 points. LOL. Like a college team getting fat on cupcake that gets exposed when it plays a real team...that is Green Bay. Hey, though, we did beat New England, though...AT HOME, which is why it was beyond critical to get HFA throughout...did you not notice or have you missed that we've lost 4 games on the road this year and looked bad in all 4? Have you not noticed that we haven't lost at home?

So, rah, rah, rah all you'd like... losing yesterday puts a roadie to Seattle squarely into play. Yup, no big deal...it's all right in front of us...no way Aaron plays like that again...it's out of his system, right? Uh huh... no pattern... every single game on the road vs. a good D he folds...just folds...but Seattle at Seattle for the NFC Championship is going to be the trend breaker. Okay. Okay.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

DakotaT
9 years ago
I love this place after a loss! It's like Christmas for the people that enjoy arguing. When Buckeye joins the party, it's really on!
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
9 years ago

I love this place after a loss! It's like Christmas for the people that enjoy arguing. When Buckeye joins the party, it's really on!

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Packers rattle off wins.. virtual silence. Packers lose one on the road to a good defense.. the rants are on.

Unfortunately... this has been the story of many a Packer fan, the lot of us spoiled fans.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Rockmolder
9 years ago

Rock...are you stuck on the idea that Seattle may lose at Arizona on SNF? Pinning your hopes on that? I'm sorry but HFA is gone...out the window. It would take the miracle of miracles for us to have it throughout.

I'm not. It's also very unlikely we lose against Tampa, but that seems like a rather valid point to you.

For you to even reference the Pats had to be tough for you to type. Did Brady play the worst game of his professional career in that game? Did Gronk drop a 94 yard TD pass? Did their ST's allow us to take one to the house? Those two games couldn't be more dissimilar in tenor and tone, but you've made them exactly the same to try and make a debate point? Missed the mark...badly.

You swing from one side to the other. My point is that we played well against, what many believe, is the best or second best team in the league. They had that game you just mentioned against the Chiefs. I reckon that's, in some way, not relevant, either.

I have to laugh at you saying I disappear when they're playing good football. I was here when they beat the Pats. I would argue the Packers haven't played good football...tell me, again, who have they beaten of any renown this year? Oh, New England,..right. Anyone else? Nope. Philly ain't good, Chicago ain't good, Minny ain't good, Carolina, NYJ, Atlanta?????...Miami is okay. Got drilled by Saints, Lions, Seahawks and Bills. Murderers row.

So if that's your standard for good teams, we're 2-2 against team, as the Saints and Bills are no better than the Vikings, Panthers, Dolphins, Eagles etc.

Take away that horrible start, from which we bounced back and have totally turned around, we're 2-0. Your shoddy reasoning in that case, not mine.

So, how impressive is this team...tell me? We've played good football? We've played bad teams and when we play a team with a very good defense we score 16, 13, and 7 points. LOL. Like a college team getting fat on cupcake that gets exposed when it plays a real team...that is Green Bay. Hey, though, we did beat New England, though...AT HOME, which is why it was beyond critical to get HFA throughout...did you not notice or have you missed that we've lost 4 games on the road this year and looked bad in all 4? Have you not noticed that we haven't lost at home?

So, rah, rah, rah all you'd like... losing yesterday puts a roadie to Seattle squarely into play. Yup, no big deal...it's all right in front of us...no way Aaron plays like that again...it's out of his system, right? Uh huh... no pattern... every single game on the road vs. a good D he folds...just folds...but Seattle at Seattle for the NFC Championship is going to be the trend breaker. Okay. Okay.

You know, normally I'd look up all the statistics from those road games, but I'm going to take a gamble and say they're rather amazing, regardless. The only game I can remember he "folded" in was against the Seahawks in the opener and last night against the Bills. A, what I asume will be, 4-4 record on the road is worse than I predicted, as well. That said, I see no reason why we'd have to lose on the road in the play-offs. Seattle's going to be tough, but it's far from a lost game.

Now, objectively, give me a reason why we're dead in the water in that game. Where do we match up so horribly that we couldn't possibly pull out a victory?
Zero2Cool
9 years ago
Before counting Tampa Bay as a W, I believe Aaron Rodgers is winless at Tampa Bay.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
9 years ago

Before counting Tampa Bay as a W, I believe Aaron Rodgers is winless at Tampa Bay.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

1&2 vs Tampa

Last meeting was in 2011, Rodgers 23of34 299yds 3TD 1INT QBRating 112.3
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!