68md
9 years ago

I disagree. Shocking. [boxing]

Rodgers is winless at Tampa...he threw 3 picks in both games. Tampa wasn't very good either year we lost down there.

The last time we played there Tampa was 0-7 and beat us by 10... they finished 3-13. So,, I'm more than a little concerned about the outcome at Raymond James.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Have you even looked at TB roster ? Other then Evans they have no fire power. The defense is all 2nd and third string talent less 2 DE.

I get your point of past struggles but TB is a dumpster fire being run by a has been staff. Loss 🙄 but injuries should be a concern because we can't afford to go into the play offs beat up or short handed.

Gilligan
9 years ago

uffda--so what on the previous TB games? They were different games under different circumstances.

I'm expecting that the team will show up after last week's loss to the Bills, with a bye and homefield in the playoffs on the line.

If they don't, against a 2-12 Bucs team, it will say a lot about them and I might have to join uffda's side.

God forbid. That would be miserable... [puke]

Great. Now I'm picturing uffda as the emperor from Star Wars...

Originally Posted by: macbob 

Agreed macbob.
Packers caught a break and an early Christmas present with the Eagles losing to the Redskins.

Pack just had a 5 game win streak snapped.
Another 5 game win streak will make them winners.
Packers beat Tampa and Detroit means #2 seed and first round bye.
Packers win the next 3 games and there you have it.

Time to get win #1 today.

As to uffda, I picture him more as...

UserPostedImage
I am chosen by many but taken by no one.
Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Agreed macbob.
Packers caught a break and an early Christmas present with the Eagles losing to the Redskins.

Originally Posted by: Gilligan 

How is the Eagles loss bad for the Packers?

Edit, I meant to say GOOD, how is the loss GOOD for the Packers. I am thinking it is bad because if Packers have same record as them, Packers get the nod due to head to head.
UserPostedImage
Gilligan
9 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Huh?

How did you come up with that from my comment?

I am chosen by many but taken by no one.
macbob
9 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Gilligan said we caught a break and an early Christmas present...that's not bad...

Though it may say something about YOUR Christmas presents, Zero... [boxing]

Here's a meaningless fact that they had in the paper, but I liked it anyway:

In his pas 15 starts immediately following a loss, Aaron Rodgers is 15-0 with a 47-7 TD-INT ratio. In the three games following a loss this year, Rodgers had 13 TDs and no INTs.

UserPostedImage
DarkaneRules
9 years ago
We couldn't exorcise the demon of Buffalo. I hope we at least end this losing streak in Tampa.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Huh?

How did you come up with that from my comment?

Originally Posted by: Gilligan 

Crap, brain to keyboard data got twisted. Edited my post.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Have you even looked at TB roster ? Other then Evans they have no fire power. The defense is all 2nd and third string talent less 2 DE.

I get your point of past struggles but TB is a dumpster fire being run by a has been staff. Loss 🙄 but injuries should be a concern because we can't afford to go into the play offs beat up or short handed.

Originally Posted by: wideside 

How great do you think Tampa's roster was when they were 0-7 and they beat us 38-28 and finished 3-13?

We don't play well on the road. Name a road game we were dominant in this season. We've won 3...Chicago would be our best performance, yet, we gave up a few yards shy of 500 yards of O to the Bears. We barely escaped Miami, and had a tough time in Minnesota...and those are our 3 wins. We ain't even talking about the 4 road losses. We aren't good on the road. Period. The heat has never been our friend and acts in reverse to how we think it jacks with warm weather teams coming to Lambeau in December. Don't count your chickens on this one.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

sschind
9 years ago

I disagree. Shocking. [boxing]

Rodgers is winless at Tampa...he threw 3 picks in both games. Tampa wasn't very good either year we lost down there.

The last time we played there Tampa was 0-7 and beat us by 10... they finished 3-13. So,, I'm more than a little concerned about the outcome at Raymond James.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

You disagree because of what happened in the past or because of the teams as they are now. If its the former all I can say is I guess once something happens nothing can change it. You do a pretty good job in most of your posts explaining why you don't think the Packers are very good or why they may not be as good as the rest of us think they are or why you think they may lose to certain teams but for this you rely on "Rodgers is winless in Tampa" and "The last time we played there Tampa was 0-7 and beat us by 10" I guess that means we can chalk every visit to Buffalo up to a loss. Good thing it only happens only once every 8 years.

If it's the latter then yeah I respect that opinion. In fact I'm probably in the minority with mine. For the record I don't think the Packers OR the Lions will lose today its just more of a gut feeling, most likely influenced somewhat by the fact that I am a Packer fan, that if one of them will lose it will be the Lions. Like you say, that kool aid is some good shit.

As McBob said I do not expect the Packers to lay an egg two weeks in a row. I also don't think the Bucs are as talented as the Bears and both are probably equally dysfunctional at this point. Lastly if you believe in trap games and looking past teams I think the Lions are more susceptible to it this week than the Packers are. Finally, while I don't think Clausen is as good as Cutler this may be his last chance to show that he can play and he may play out of his mind.

Don't get me wrong, like I said I don't expect the Bucs or the Bears to win but unless Trestman deliberately tries to derail the Bears (which he may have already done by benching Cutler) I just think they have a better chance at winning than the Bucs do.

That said my gut feeling is probably no more legitimate than your past performance dictates future results stance.

uffda udfa
9 years ago
We aren't looking like a team that has any business being anywhere near the playoffs. The 2nd half vs. Atlanta to the present, we've been dreadful. Not a good way to end the season.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (11h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (11h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.